Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24100
    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe08  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by this morning and they still have that stupid doorbell with the sign that states to ring it. However, I rang and just for grins pulled on the handle and it opened right up. Walk in and greeted by a cute tall girl who appeared to be in her early 30's? Fuck, you know how it is. Paid the. 5 for hhr and she returned a few minutes later. She gave quite the firm massage, which I prefer. No oil and walked on my back too. Decent tease at the end and had me flip to which I said boom boom. I had $. 4 on the chair that was easily accessible for her to find. She smiled and walked out briefly. She gets undressed and does a little strip tease type thing as she's doing so which was different. Has a cute booty and shaved down below. Perky C's which I think are manmade but wasn't sure. She has tatts all over and what appeared to be thick stickers of bats (flying kind) but it was hard to tell with the low lighting and me not having my glasses. Really kind of odd but I went with it. She hops on the table and starts darting her tongue on the ole bean bag while holding jr. Making eye contact and sliding her tits all over. After I'm at attention she deep throats it, with a cover unfortunately. Slobber and eye contact and I pulled her on top for CG. Did that until she was tired and flipped her sideways on the table for standing mish with her legs on my shoulders. She immediately starts flipping the bean and pulling herself into me so I could hit it harder. WTF. Not sure if that was norml routine or she was just into it but damn it was fun AF. Got her on the table for K9 and pounded away while she was rubbing my undercarriage. Finally blew in the bag. She likes to bang for sure..
    I met a "Mila" there around fall 2023. Sounds similar in body type and her aggressive sexy service. I returned to Mundy a few days later for another awesome session, they said she was rotated to another shop. Word was that there was a minor bust by PoPo, too. I don't remember all the tats, though.

    JohnGuest.

  2. #24099

    Tried it out

    Quote Originally Posted by OldScavenger  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one pop up within the past week, the ads do not say but Google shows name as Seven Spa, texted the number but no reply.

    https://pinkdatepage.com/ads/20254

    https://adultfantacy.com/ads/14958
    Never saw any reports on this so I eventually made it west. Fairly young lady with glasses, nice B's / C's, good rub with he, very cute. I think more could be in the cards, so I went back a week later. There was a an older lady that I drew, that was a mistake. Plump, which I don't mind, but all business. I'd like to take another shot at the one with the glasses, has anyone else got more than an HE with her?

    Thanks, Mike.

  3. #24098

    Got a banger on Mundy

    Stopped by this morning and they still have that stupid doorbell with the sign that states to ring it. However, I rang and just for grins pulled on the handle and it opened right up. Walk in and greeted by a cute tall girl who appeared to be in her early 30's? Fuck, you know how it is. Paid the. 5 for hhr and she returned a few minutes later. She gave quite the firm massage, which I prefer. No oil and walked on my back too. Decent tease at the end and had me flip to which I said boom boom. I had $. 4 on the chair that was easily accessible for her to find. She smiled and walked out briefly. She gets undressed and does a little strip tease type thing as she's doing so which was different. Has a cute booty and shaved down below. Perky C's which I think are manmade but wasn't sure. She has tatt’s all over and what appeared to be thick stickers of bats (flying kind) but it was hard to tell with the low lighting and me not having my glasses. Really kind of odd but I went with it. She hops on the table and starts darting her tongue on the ole bean bag while holding jr. Making eye contact and sliding her tits all over. After I'm at attention she deep throats it, with a cover unfortunately. Slobber and eye contact and I pulled her on top for CG. Did that until she was tired and flipped her sideways on the table for standing mish with her legs on my shoulders. She immediately starts flipping the bean and pulling herself into me so I could hit it harder. WTF. Not sure if that was norml routine or she was just into it but damn it was fun AF. Got her on the table for K9 and pounded away while she was rubbing my undercarriage. Finally blew in the bag. She likes to bang for sure.

    Baby wipe cleanup and helped me with the shoes and socks. Said her name was Mila.

    Aj8.

  4. #24097

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by SlappySlap0  [View Original Post]
    Was recommended Mia, She is an absolute stunner from head to toe. Petite body with curves that do not disappoint. Even though she is slim she isn't a toothpick, would give a 7. 5 on 10.

    Attitude was pleasing and friendly, I don't think she enjoys providing rimming. Boobs were big, but soft for the b2 b rub, I & nk manmade but not sure.

    She likes ng, which is very nice and gives an excellent BBBJ. She is natural down there and loves daty and 69. Finished with her in cow girl.

    Overall good service was had and no rushing, Saw another girl there, looked good. Did not get a name.
    Other girl is Teela, she is very good also. And going back to Houston in September. Hope the replacements are as good.

  5. #24096
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by KCWolf  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for my ignorance but is Sunshine Life the same as Sunshine Spa on the northeast corner of Meridian /135 and county line road? Thanks.
    Yes, but I haven't seen it called just Sunshine Spa. It's been a while since I was by there but the only signage I ever saw was the decal on the door that says Sunshine Life Spa.

  6. #24095

    Franklin

    Two of the three are open but they are being extremely cautious, until the heat on them calms down.

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyDwm  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if the three spas in Franklin that got raided are now open?

  7. #24094

    Franklin Spas Open?

    Does anyone know if the three spas in Franklin that got raided are now open?

  8. #24093

    Jin Yi - Lily

    Curious if anyone has seen Lily at Jin Yi Spa on the eastside? I have seen her a couple of times and each time only L1. She said that is all that she will do, but I wonder! Thanks!!

  9. #24092
    Quote Originally Posted by BpkbDude  [View Original Post]
    4th times is a charm. OMG I'm in love. Is it ok to love a provider? It took me a while to get everything but it was worth it. I just hope the walls are insulated well or everyone in the next door business heard us. She really got into it. If I had more funds I would be there everyday. And the massage is outstanding too. I'm in love! 😀. Treat her well guys. What a tight body.
    What is her name please?

  10. #24091

    Sunshine

    Quote Originally Posted by SlappySlap0  [View Original Post]
    Was recommended Mia, She is an absolute stunner from head to toe. Petite body with curves that do not disappoint. Even though she is slim she isn't a toothpick, would give a 7. 5 on 10.

    Attitude was pleasing and friendly, I don't think she enjoys providing rimming. Boobs were big, but soft for the b2 b rub, I & nk manmade but not sure.

    She likes ng, which is very nice and gives an excellent BBBJ. She is natural down there and loves daty and 69. Finished with her in cow girl.


    Overall good service was had and no rushing, Saw another girl there, looked good. Did not get a name.
    Sorry for my ignorance but is Sunshine Life the same as Sunshine Spa on the northeast corner of Meridian /135 and county line road? Thanks.

  11. #24090

    Lotus Emerson

    4th times is a charm. OMG I'm in love. Is it ok to love a provider? It took me a while to get everything but it was worth it. I just hope the walls are insulated well or everyone in the next door business heard us. She really got into it. If I had more funds I would be there everyday. And the massage is outstanding too. I'm in love! 😀. Treat her well guys. What a tight body.

  12. #24089

    Space

    I apologize, I cleared out messages.

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Chisea03, I can't reply to your message until you clear your inbox.

  13. #24088

    Unfortunate Suite A visit

    Had some time on my hands and stopped by Suite A to see the changes previously posted about.

    Met at the counter by a petite 30-40 ish looker with a short skirt on. She asked if I had called (warning sign) and I was honest and said no, just stopped by. Paid for an hour and led back to the room. Got undressed and the gal who met me comes in and says "only 30 min, will give you change" and I reluctantly agreed. Got going, and had lots of teasing really quick. I was roaming all around and this looked like a successful visit. Hot towel quick then the flip and right to junior. Then the doorbell rang. MT looks at me with a face, and departs. Comes back in and says flip over have a new girl for you who will do an hour (had about 15-20 minutes in at this point.).

    New girl was heavy set, significant fupa, and decent sized chest. Not very pretty. I was undraped and knew almost immediately that this wasn't going anywhere like before. New girl gave a decent massage, but avoided the fun zone like the plague. Had me flip and immediately draped-ut-oh. She ended her hour on time. Nothing but massage.

    Original girl came back and gave me a hug as I was dressing and had a questioning look on her face, and I gave her a disappointed frown. LOL. She walked out and I got dressed. Left $10 on the table for a tip and walked out.

    To her credit, the original gal (owner /. MMS?) asked if I wanted a refund. I said I left a small tip on the table and she smiled and said "next time I make this right".

    Either the big girl will be gone or taught better.

  14. #24087

    Mundy is hit or miss

    Quote Originally Posted by HotJohnDog  [View Original Post]
    Looked mid 30's. Didn't get a name. Left after she repeatedly said Tips. I told her I would give her at the end. Kept saying Tip now after that. Told her after and she kept repeating herself. Got up, requested my money back and walked out.
    I've had a couple masseuses that kept me coming back. Trouble is, they rotate them out every two to three months.

    As far as tipping goes. If I like the girl going in, I ask "full service, full boom-boom" and flash a condom. I tip my limit before I climb up on the table. Then they always say yes. There's no interrupting during the session for haggling and getting more cash.

    JohnGuest.

  15. #24086

    E 38th street Ruby

    Decent house on E 38th street west of Shadeland with parking in back. I was greeted by Tim Tim? Pretty face, late 40's, nice after market tots showing some age, and not much ass. Went for an hour hoping for a firm massage for $60. Massage was lame and the tease started early. I refused an early flip insisting on more massage. Finally I made hand motion. She pleaded to give me for L2 and L3 using phone language app. At first she wanted $150+ $60 with was way too much. She came down to $170 including house fee, but by then I was fine with L1. Told her "next time ". Probably will repeat. Second lady was on a couch went leaving and wasn't quite as cute.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape