Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 360 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 410 460 860 1360 ... LastLast
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 41285
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #35900

    Standard rates apply

    Quote Originally Posted by KmanHobby  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I got to share about this one.

    She is on the Northside, but in one of the nicer places you can be up here. Easy freeway access, safe, private. This is a side gig for her, so sometimes takes her a minute to get in the mindset and get going. But once she gets going, look out! She's somehow Much hotter in person than she looks in her pics. Her eagerness and energy is wild and addictive, again, once she gets going. And OMG, the tastiest little pussy you'll ever eat!

    Like I said, this is a side gig, so she doesn't post often. Best get her while you can!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...z/702504894157
    KH does standard rates? Services 1-5? Will you repeat? Good insight for us too have a good dream. Plus northside was there safety concerns we should be aware of? You're doing good these are good things to report.

    Stay safe and plug those holes.

    Beau.

  2. #35899

    Guide it in don't block it

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    The review lacks almost all monger sex info about her. Instead I was told twice that sex work is a side gig for her and she looks hot and tastes good. I am not looking to eat her or any hooker, for obvious reasons. And I have no idea why it should matter to me that hooking is her side gig. She is fucking guys for money, plain and simple and is exposed to all the risks of that profession. Also maybe work in the side is doing 15 guys a day, so again I do not care if 3 days a week or 7 days a week, I care about har ****, her mouth, her asshole, if she does uncovered, and her rates. Thanks.

    LB.
    LB more guiding less blocking. Not everybody dude here is a pro. Lesson learned and used to ensure we get what we paid for. Some get better discounts at the fish market. I was once a regular status. We are not here to discourage the earliest form of a job. But to encourage. LB is also good to be very detail on your post.

    Beau.

  3. #35898
    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Ask yourself. What info was given in the review that a monger would want to know? That her location is easy freeway access? That she does sex work only as a side gig? What does that really tell you? What does a side gig mean? Sells sex one day a week, One day a month? Once a year? Every other day?

    It tells us nothing, nothing about her skills, her rates etc!

    LB.
    If you don't like my review, don't call the girl.

  4. #35897

    To Answer Your Question. What Hooker Info Did He Really Give Us?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm? Seems too good to be true and this guy only has a few posts (no offense).
    Ask yourself. What info was given in the review that a monger would want to know? That her location is easy freeway access? That she does sex work only as a side gig? What does that really tell you? What does a side gig mean? Sells sex one day a week, One day a month? Once a year? Every other day?

    It tells us nothing, nothing about her skills, her rates etc!

    LB.

  5. #35896
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm? Seems too good to be true and this guy only has a few posts (no offense).
    None taken. I don't have much to say on here most of the time. Of course everyone has different tastes, but as far as my tastes are concerned, I'm telling the 100% truth.

  6. #35895

    Legit?

    Quote Originally Posted by KmanHobby  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I got to share about this one.

    She is on the Northside, but in one of the nicer places you can be up here. Easy freeway access, safe, private. This is a side gig for her, so sometimes takes her a minute to get in the mindset and get going. But once she gets going, look out! She's somehow Much hotter in person than she looks in her pics. Her eagerness and energy is wild and addictive, again, once she gets going. And OMG, the tastiest little pussy you'll ever eat!

    Like I said, this is a side gig, so she doesn't post often. Best get her while you can!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...z/702504894157
    Can anyone confirm? Seems too good to be true and this guy only has a few posts (no offense).

  7. #35894

    Redhead

    Anyone give this one a try?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/135144774876

    Looking for amount of coins, does she look like pics, was she enthusiastic, does she do uncovered mic work, were you happy with the experience?

  8. #35893
    Pathetic Keyboard Warrior


    Posts: 89
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    For some reason I can't upload her info but she goes by peach 35 yrs old long brownish curly hair with tats and nice ass.
    All you got to do is go to STG and put Peaches in the search window and she comes up. I couldn't upload a pic either. Smh. Get it together usasg.

  9. #35892

    Why Should I Care If Sex Work Is Her Side Gig

    Quote Originally Posted by KmanHobby  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I got to share about this one.

    She is on the Northside, but in one of the nicer places you can be up here. Easy freeway access, safe, private. This is a side gig for her, so sometimes takes her a minute to get in the mindset and get going. But once she gets going, look out! She's somehow Much hotter in person than she looks in her pics. Her eagerness and energy is wild and addictive, again, once she gets going. And OMG, the tastiest little pussy you'll ever eat!

    Like I said, this is a side gig, so she doesn't post often. Best get her while you can!
    The review lacks almost all monger sex info about her. Instead I was told twice that sex work is a side gig for her and she looks hot and tastes good. I am not looking to eat her or any hooker, for obvious reasons. And I have no idea why it should matter to me that hooking is her side gig. She is fucking guys for money, plain and simple and is exposed to all the risks of that profession. Also maybe work in the side is doing 15 guys a day, so again I do not care if 3 days a week or 7 days a week, I care about har ****, her mouth, her asshole, if she does uncovered, and her rates. Thanks.

    LB.

  10. #35891

    Dead link

    Quote Originally Posted by Parpetson7688  [View Original Post]
    Updated link:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/963137847026

    So, I decide to show up for the appointment I made and I'm glad I did. This girl was the best provider I've ever experienced. So good, I've already gone back. She's sweet, enthusiastic, and really talented. Nice body. Pretty face. Flexible. Tight pussy. ZERO gag reflex. Get over to see this girl and treat her nice.
    The links already dead.

  11. #35890

    Jexxi Northside

    Hey guys, I got to share about this one.

    She is on the Northside, but in one of the nicer places you can be up here. Easy freeway access, safe, private. This is a side gig for her, so sometimes takes her a minute to get in the mindset and get going. But once she gets going, look out! She's somehow Much hotter in person than she looks in her pics. Her eagerness and energy is wild and addictive, again, once she gets going. And OMG, the tastiest little pussy you'll ever eat!

    Like I said, this is a side gig, so she doesn't post often. Best get her while you can!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...z/702504894157

  12. #35889

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by Parpetson7688  [View Original Post]
    Good morning fellas. Long time lurker. Never posted before. This site has save my ass more times than I can count. Has anyone had any experience with this one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/960594728410

    Texted last night and got the menu reply pretty quickly. Then expressed wanting to meet up and didn't get a response until this morning. Made an appointment. Makes me weary. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    Updated link:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/963137847026

    So, I decide to show up for the appointment I made and I'm glad I did. This girl was the best provider I've ever experienced. So good, I've already gone back. She's sweet, enthusiastic, and really talented. Nice body. Pretty face. Flexible. Tight pussy. ZERO gag reflex. Get over to see this girl and treat her nice.

  13. #35888

    Anybody seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/536144306073

    Love her look Anybody got any good info?

  14. #35887

    A reliable dream

    Hey gents, I'm coming up for work from Tampa for an week and am looking for a reliable session. Any recommendations?

  15. #35886

    Erika

    Quote Originally Posted by TallBear  [View Original Post]
    Almost certainly schizophrenic. The angry paranoid word salad is textbook.
    And now, she's downtown awaiting trial. What a mess!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape