Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 41286
-
08-18-24 21:27 #35886Senior Member

Posts: 1246Erika
And now, she's downtown awaiting trial. What a mess!
Originally Posted by TallBear
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-24 20:52 #35885Senior Member

Posts: 50Reviewed many time
She's been reviewed many many times. Use the search function.
Originally Posted by NightRider
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-24 20:52 #35884Senior Member

Posts: 35Naomi
I second Naomi. Had a thing setup with Ruby but she was running late, said Naomi was there and able to handle the business. She took my cock down her throat for about 20 minutes straight until I unloaded a week's worth of build up in her mouth. Good mix of DT, ball play, and tip sucking. Swallowed the gravy while moaning. I left happy.
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-24 20:39 #35883Regular Member

Posts: 19Happy Hunting
Updated link:
Originally Posted by Parpetson7688
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/879624734050
I wound up going to the appointment I set up with this girl and she is hands down the best provider I've Ever met. She's attractive, clean, talented and enthusiastic. Flexible, tight pussy, No gag reflex. If you haven't seen met her, do yourself a favor and see her.
-
08-18-24 17:01 #35882Senior Member

Posts: 531Of course
For some reason I can't upload her info but she goes by peach 35 yrs old long brownish curly hair with tats and nice ass.
Originally Posted by WhatGoesUp
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-24 13:13 #35881Regular Member

Posts: 12Any Intel On Destiny
Has anyone see her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/574759518639
-
08-18-24 10:31 #35880Senior Member

Posts: 433Almost certainly schizophrenic. The angry paranoid word salad is textbook.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-24 10:10 #35879Senior Member

Posts: 151No link
Without a link or a picture of no one has any idea who you're talking about.
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-24 07:29 #35878Senior Member

Posts: 531Peach
Anyone dreamed or has info on her?
-
08-17-24 21:00 #35877Senior Member

Posts: 97Lol
I dunno, but nice tits.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-24 18:53 #35876Senior Member

Posts: 690Crazy To Pay $50 Deposit. Make Her Pay You A Deposit!!
Make her pay you $50 so you are not wasting your time and gas that is she has to prove she is real, but never pay her a deposit, never ever!
Originally Posted by PassingThru112
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-24 18:26 #35875Senior Member

Posts: 40Anyone seen her
No name, phone number search comes up empty. Is she the one who flashed a pew pew recently? I like her looks. Might take my chances anyways. She did say 50 deposit to prove she is real. I asked her to make that make sense, but she couldn’t
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...f/568838966619
-
08-17-24 10:08 #35874Senior Member

Posts: 151Any Intel
Has been posting for quite awhile.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/174643855
Ty.
-
08-17-24 06:33 #35873Regular Member

Posts: 4Amen!
Spot on truth!
-
08-17-24 02:56 #35872Senior Member

Posts: 371Amen
Completely agree. Fell for one, once. Sad she died, but I wasn't going to make her my gf. Tried to treat a couple others over the years like actual human beings and that got me nothing.
I refuse to overpay to stick my dick in a hole from a lying, time-wasting addict. 99.9% of these providers actually can't stand the men who pay them, but they play a good game. As I have said before, just because of inflation and everything costing 40% more, doesn't mean the hole is worth anything more than it used to be. Need more money? Work more. End of rant.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





