Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 886 to 900 of 13518
-
08-19-24 16:09 #12633Senior Member

Posts: 473Paris from Columbus
Has anyone had any experience with Paris from Columbus? Quoted hour for $$50 https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...m/164070867930.
-
08-19-24 14:34 #12632Senior Member

Posts: 324WOW BB Available WTF
Bareback. Are you kidding me? This poor gal lost her cherry and went plum crazy.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/174762361
-
08-19-24 14:27 #12631Senior Member

Posts: 324My Two Cents
There are still a few class acts in the business and they don't stay at motels on Central Parkway, Ridge Rd and the Red Carpet Inn on Colerain Ave. The ones that do, in my opinion should be for a variety of reasons, avoided like the plague. You will thank me later.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-24 14:14 #12630Regular Member

Posts: 22Summer skipthegames
Anyone know anything about Summer? I've been desperately seeking a chick on the east side, seems like she's super close to where I want. Anyone got any recommendations of girls in the Batavia area?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...y/877503505348
-
08-19-24 13:59 #12629Senior Member

Posts: 538Alana's Alotta Attitude
I've been trying to connect with Alana twice in the last month or so. The first time she was very nice but the initial response was 45 min later and I'd already missed my window.
I pinged her today at 11:30 am asking if she was available at 2 pm. She replied at 1:24 with "yes, can you host". "are you coming? "I have a hotel on Central Parkway". "I need to know now". All within 3 minutes. I politely apologized that since I hadn't received a response in almost 2 hours I got pulled into a work thing and couldn't meet at 2 but possibly could later.
"Stop contacting me, my time ain't free. You wasted enough of it now, this is why we do deposits now, you want to see me I need a deposit or find someone else".
Sheesh.
Literally 7 minutes of conversation, most of which was waiting for her reply, and I'm wasting her time.
"No thank you. I don't understand why you feel your time was wasted when I waited 2 hours but whatever".
I guess this is what this forum is for. I don't think this should go in the Ripoff section as I'm not out anything but I wanted to share my experience. I've read decent reviews but posting 1 pic and suddenly going ghetto on me is a turnoff. I dunno, maybe I'll change numbers and Grudge-Fuck her then tell her who I am when she's cleaning off.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/174762378Last edited by AlphaTek1; 08-19-24 at 14:00. Reason: link and pic
-
08-19-24 12:52 #12628Senior Member

Posts: 538Ashleigh
Does anyone have any experience with this one? Looking at her history she only posts every few weeks. I searched this forum for "Ashleigh" and saw a couple of hits but they didn't seem to correlate (or I missed it, didn't go back 2023).
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...post/174768743
-
08-17-24 18:06 #12627Regular Member

Posts: 24Anyone?
Anyone seen this one before?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/825483705106
-
08-17-24 11:47 #12626Senior Member

Posts: 919Not going to reduce prices.
Originally Posted by EastSideGuy34
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-24 09:02 #12625Senior Member

Posts: 101Vannah
I could write a book in response, but I won't. Short version, the more we share here, the more variety we will all see. That will also serve to lower prices. Too many dudes not sharing intel and keeping their UTRs close.
Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by ToddCincy
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-24 10:56 #12624Senior Member

Posts: 112Miranda
Yeah I banged her when she was pregnant, wet ass pussy and her head game was pretty good. Never heard back from her after she gave birth. MTD1.
Originally Posted by MallGuy101
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-24 09:08 #12623Senior Member

Posts: 624One reaction
Not to pick on you, and the girl looks legit.
Originally Posted by EastSideGuy34
[View Original Post]
But it's kind of depressing that we're back to sloppy fat girls like this as the "standard" fare around here. Seriously: is this the best we've got at present?
-
08-16-24 08:29 #12622Senior Member

Posts: 101Vannah / Savannah. Any info
She's posting often and is fairly responsive but I don't recall a review or recommendation for her. Can anyone vouch for her?
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...71e358b6e6d4cc
Thanks!
East.
-
08-15-24 21:54 #12621Senior Member

Posts: 560Meranda
Well I see she has removed her ad off listcrawler. I wonder if she has left the business or is going to be spending some time in the gray bar hotel.
Originally Posted by MallGuy101
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-24 20:34 #12620Senior Member

Posts: 324Family Portrait of a scammer
Ha ha! I think I found her family portrait.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
I don't usually partake in making fun of someone's looks. But. Since she's a deposit scammer. Game on.
-
08-15-24 14:04 #12619Senior Member

Posts: 2248Hahaha
FIVE is right. Funny LOL.
Originally Posted by DNut
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





