Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 565
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #460

    It is what it is

    Quote Originally Posted by DjBangaz43  [View Original Post]
    I hate to break this to you, but she definitely thought your hygiene wasn't up to par if she gave a CBJ. I used to see her pretty often when she lived on 3rd and she never once suggested a condom for the BJ. The only thing she used to refuse to was suck on the balls. I reached out to her a few months ago and sent her a Pic to remind her who I was and she literally told me she was "down to do anything I wanted to do with her".
    Well, I literally took a shower just before I left to go see her. Used a nice smelling body wash, and freshly shaved. It's all good. I know my hygiene was well above par. I've talked to her since and she also told me that now that she knows me, everything's on the table. I'll get back up to see her eventually.

  2. #459
    Quote Originally Posted by HereForThThril  [View Original Post]
    She's fun. Pics either aren't her or from many years ago. She has a lot of tatts. Not an issue, but they aren't on the pics. For me, everything was covered. Good service, though. With a promise for a more open and intimate menu with future visits. I plan on seeing her again, but haven't had time.
    I hate to break this to you, but she definitely thought your hygiene wasn't up to par if she gave a CBJ. I used to see her pretty often when she lived on 3rd and she never once suggested a condom for the BJ. The only thing she used to refuse to was suck on the balls. I reached out to her a few months ago and sent her a Pic to remind her who I was and she literally told me she was "down to do anything I wanted to do with her".

  3. #458
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDog101  [View Original Post]
    Met with Pretty P yesterday. I don't know if it is the same girl in the photos. Definitely had tattoos but she was in pretty good shape. I had a great time a
    nd she was GFE with me. I will definitely repeat. Had to put a bag on for sex but I spent the majority of time orally servicing her so I didn't care too much about covering up. Other than the condom, it was like being on a date.
    Based on the reviews listed here, I made an appt with Pretty P. She gave me the address of a motel and said to send a pic of the parking lot when I was parked. I get there and the place is all but deserted! Literally, there is only 1 car in the whole parking lot. I was always of the opinion that LE wouldn't be in a busy motel. I couldn't see if any lights were on inside, the windows were tinted. Something didn't feel right so I left. Anyone have an opinion? I was busted once, trying to avoid a 2nd time.

  4. #457

    Pretty P

    Met with Pretty P yesterday. I don't know if it is the same girl in the photos. Definitely had tattoos but she was in pretty good shape. I had a great time and she was GFE with me. I will definitely repeat. Had to put a bag on for sex but I spent the majority of time orally servicing her so I didn't care too much about covering up. Other than the condom, it was like being on a date.

  5. #456

    Pretty P

    Quote Originally Posted by HereForThThril  [View Original Post]
    She's fun. Pics either aren't her or from many years ago. She has a lot of tatts. Not an issue, but they aren't on the pics. For me, everything was covered. Good service, though. With a promise for a more open and intimate menu with future visits. I plan on seeing her again, but haven't had time.
    Thanks. I have an appointment with her.

  6. #455
    Quote Originally Posted by HereForThThril  [View Original Post]
    She's fun. Pics either aren't her or from many years ago. She has a lot of tatts. Not an issue, but they aren't on the pics. For me, everything was covered. Good service, though. With a promise for a more open and intimate menu with future visits. I plan on seeing her again, but haven't had time.
    Agree with the review, she is nice lady with fair service. However everything is covered, and she is older than pics shows. I had decent experience, but I don't plan to repeat since not my choice of lady and services.

  7. #454

    Pretty P

    Quote Originally Posted by RedDog101  [View Original Post]
    This one looks interesting. Just checking to see if anyone has any info on this provider. https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...p/312412998789.
    She's fun. Pics either aren't her or from many years ago. She has a lot of tatts. Not an issue, but they aren't on the pics. For me, everything was covered. Good service, though. With a promise for a more open and intimate menu with future visits. I plan on seeing her again, but haven't had time.

  8. #453

    Ms Pretty P

    This one looks interesting. Just checking to see if anyone has any info on this provider. https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...p/312412998789.

  9. #452

    Georgia / Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRock  [View Original Post]
    If you search Spicy's post, you'll see he was pushing a girl named Kelly last month. Kelly and Georgia are the same woman. He's posted her pics before. I would consider her a BBW. Not sure why Spicy is pushing this chick so hard. Hmmm. Draw your own conclusions!
    Post #432 in this thread has Kelly's pics.

    Post #433 has Kelly's partial #: this is the same as the number SG gave me for Georgia.

    And post #436 has some details, which I can agree apply to Georgia based on my limited interaction (I gave up when she ghosted me, but I doubt she whould have agreed to the negotiated price I was going to suggest).

  10. #451

    Georgia = Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by UninhibitedFla  [View Original Post]
    Caveat: Not trying to be combative or accusatory at all with this post. Maybe others can share their opinion.

    You can reduce the size of pics easily without additional software and post them here. Plenty of what you see on this site are evidence of this. Two simple solutions are to crop the pics or save as reduced quality. Not sure about the need to divulge a phone number, burner or real, in order to see pics that are commonly and easily uploaded on this site.
    If you search Spicy's post, you'll see he was pushing a girl named Kelly last month. Kelly and Georgia are the same woman. He's posted her pics before. I would consider her a BBW. Not sure why Spicy is pushing this chick so hard. Hmmm. Draw your own conclusions!

  11. #450
    Inbox was full, if anyone is still interested in Georgia but couldn't message me, message me again.

  12. #449
    Quote Originally Posted by SpicyGumbal  [View Original Post]
    Georgia doesn't post ads but I can refer her number if you message me.

    Can't add pics, too large, message for pics and number

    She's near the north york part near old navy.

    Good dirty ****, when I'm fucking her rough she always saying some dirty shit under her breath.
    Caveat: Not trying to be combative or accusatory at all with this post. Maybe others can share their opinion.

    You can reduce the size of pics easily without additional software and post them here. Plenty of what you see on this site are evidence of this. Two simple solutions are to crop the pics or save as reduced quality. Not sure about the need to divulge a phone number, burner or real, in order to see pics that are commonly and easily uploaded on this site.

  13. #448

    Georgia Early Morning GB

    Looking to set up an early morning Gangbang for 09/05 in North York.

    Anyone would be interested message me at (717) 456-8655.

    Will be a door charge.

  14. #447

    Georgia

    Georgia doesn't post ads but I can refer her number if you message me.

    Can't add pics, too large, message for pics and number

    She's near the north york part near old navy.

    Good dirty ****, when I'm fucking her rough she always saying some dirty shit under her breath.

  15. #446

    Star

    Has anyone partaken with the young lady that says Star? She is black / caribbean. 23 years old. Advertises in York / Harrisburg. https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...r/300102103987.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape