Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 183 of 1476 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 233 283 683 1183 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 22139
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19409

    That's a porn actress Alex Chance

    Quote Originally Posted by CumShoot61  [View Original Post]
    Last year I tried to see her. Huge waste of time. She led me on a chase to a hotel on the west side, then suddenly dropped the bomb a deposit was needed before she would give the room number. So unless things have changed, she plays games.
    Quote Originally Posted by TiredOfGames  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't find anything.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...a/585978439225

    Anyone seen her. Seems nice enough just when texting something seemed off. Or just me being paranoid during the election year.
    While possible, I don't think she is escorting in Cleveland.

  2. #19408

    Thanks for the report!

    Quote Originally Posted by CumShoot61  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once. Basically a one and done. Car play and she just rushed the whole thing. Even kept her shorts on and just got them down enough for the deed. Just not a fun time.
    I hate when they rush. And cheat you out of your time. Just 5 or 10 minutes more and some actual effort and they could have good repeats, instead they try to flood the market with ads.

  3. #19407

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by GrayMan52  [View Original Post]
    Anyone? Has run ads for a long time but no reviews (that I found).

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/174636306
    Pics come up as fake.

  4. #19406
    I saw her once. Basically a one and done. Car play and she just rushed the whole thing. Even kept her shorts on and just got them down enough for the deed. Just not a fun time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Derrik5  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...f/878872123010

    No name, so I tried searching under reflex, did not find. Found Ads back to May, so I think she is real.

  5. #19405

    No gag Reflex?

    Any info on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...f/878872123010

    No name, so I tried searching under reflex, did not find. Found Ads back to May, so I think she is real.

  6. #19404

    Natalia

    Great time with Natalia today. I don't think she advertises much. She isn't the best at getting back to you right away, but she is worth it. At the moment she is outcall only. We met at The Office. She is a great time and doesn't have many rules at all. Let me know if you want her contact info. She is in the Akron area but will travel.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1572.jpg‎   IMG_1573.jpg‎   IMG_1574.jpg‎  

  7. #19403
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy5  [View Original Post]
    Is this the girl in Elyria you are talking about? What was the amount of donation required?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...4/801090451302
    Not sure if that is the same girl he's speaking of, but if it is I agree with everything positive. I've had a couple of dreams with Cherrybom in the past, and she was extremely hot and sexy, very friendly and accommodating. I believe I donated 250 roses for a dreamy hour. This was probably 2019-2020.

  8. #19402
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayMan52  [View Original Post]
    Anyone? Has run ads for a long time but no reviews (that I found).

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/174636306
    I think fake. AirPort area? Who spells airport like that? Also, she is asking you to tell her what you want, cops do that too. Be careful.

  9. #19401
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1515

    Pay before

    Quote Originally Posted by CumShoot61  [View Original Post]
    Last year I tried to see her. Huge waste of time. She led me on a chase to a hotel on the west side, then suddenly dropped the bomb a deposit was needed before she would give the room number. So unless things have changed, she plays games.
    I had that happen to me quite awhile ago. I drove from Mentor to Lakewood and the the little tramp wouldn't give me the room number unless I coughed up 50 bucks. Told her to kiss my ass and what the fuck is your problem. I'm guessing that she probably wasn't even there.

  10. #19400
    Last year I tried to see her. Huge waste of time. She led me on a chase to a hotel on the west side, then suddenly dropped the bomb a deposit was needed before she would give the room number. So unless things have changed, she plays games.

    Quote Originally Posted by TiredOfGames  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't find anything.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...a/585978439225

    Anyone seen her. Seems nice enough just when texting something seemed off. Or just me being paranoid during the election year.

  11. #19399

    Brandi maybe

    Couldn't find anything.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...a/585978439225

    Anyone seen her. Seems nice enough just when texting something seemed off. Or just me being paranoid during the election year.

  12. #19398

    Freakymissdior

    Anyone? Has run ads for a long time but no reviews (that I found).

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/174636306

  13. #19397

    Amber

    Has anyone sampled this Amber in Elyria?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/elyri...l/439841871501

  14. #19396

    Solon

    Quote Originally Posted by RWhite  [View Original Post]
    I will post this in the Cleveland forum too but there's a newbie in Solon she is a cutie a little on the chubby side but enjoys covered fun CBJ to Greek.
    Got a link.

  15. #19395

    Lisa from green

    Payed her a visit. The good is that it's the girl in the pics and she's a nice person. She gives a hot experience and performs better than most girls. The bad she's a little heavier. The worse was the smell. I have never been with a girl whose pussy smelled this bad. It stunk bad. She also has holes on her arm from needle use. Their big holes and are a big turn off. I would pass.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/807944230354

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape