Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #55767
    Quote Originally Posted by Risherdmarglus  [View Original Post]
    What's the general consensus on places in Woodstock / Kennesaw area? I know LE is talked about a lot. I've visited a place in Kennesaw twice now and though it was pretty basic HE, I don't feel like there's much risk there. Am I naive? Also are there any places in this area you'd recommend for the best service? Any non-Chinese places?

    Also, I just show up at my place and I've gotten a different person each time. I'm not sure how I'd go about ensuring I get the one I like more. Is that just part of it?
    Tell us a little bit about the places you've been and the girls there. As a first time poster, you have build a little cred first. Sorry, that's just the way it works.

  2. #55766

    Woodstock / Kennesaw?

    What's the general consensus on places in Woodstock / Kennesaw area? I know LE is talked about a lot. I've visited a place in Kennesaw twice now and though it was pretty basic HE, I don't feel like there's much risk there. Am I naive? Also are there any places in this area you'd recommend for the best service? Any non-Chinese places?

    Also, I just show up at my place and I've gotten a different person each time. I'm not sure how I'd go about ensuring I get the one I like more. Is that just part of it?

  3. #55765

    Cummings

    Quote Originally Posted by Loladoo  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone help me with good spots in cumming.
    A massage and massage pro on peachtree pkwy also an options. You can get l1 at these spots.

  4. #55764

    Are you talking about Angie?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigjuice2018  [View Original Post]
    I know its a drive but stopped in and saw Annie. 30's good shape MM c tits? Decent massage and the flip is pretty great. L1 and both top and bottom utc with what I think can be worked into l2. She seemed open to it but said want to get to know me better first so assuming more visits may lead to more openings.
    What you described fits my impression of Angie.

    Talked with her yesterday, she doesn't know who Annie is.

  5. #55763

    Shutdowns

    Quote Originally Posted by CyrusPlays  [View Original Post]
    LE was there yesterday. At least 10-cars in the parking lot. Sucks cause that was a reliable spot.
    Over the past couple years, LE has killed a lot of good areas, most of buford hwy from atlanta all the way up thru norcross. And much of the roswell / alpharetta areas. For that matter most of norcross has lost the good parlors. Can't forget peachtree corners. There are still a lot of parlors, but much of the good ones, many of my go to places, and a lot of those girls left the area as they didn't want to get arrested again. I was looking on RM just not for reviews but just to see what is closed and that's when I realized so many more shops have been shut down than I could have imagined.

  6. #55762

    Dang

    Quote Originally Posted by JustTheGeorge  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday afternoon I observed at least 5 sheriffs vehicles (some unmarked) and multiple deputies (male / female) coming in and out of the building. While I didn't see anyone obviously arrested I spoke with someone today that said the owner was indeed arrested. Not sure what the exact charges are and if it involves others but it was a major exercise for sure.
    I was there Wednesday.

    Fare thee well, Linda. Gunna miss you.

  7. #55761

    Oriental Woodstock Update

    I found the arrest information and only the owner was arrested. Charges were "keeping a place of prostitution" and "money laundering". Interesting side note, she was the owner of Diyuan in Kennesaw that closed last year. Be careful out there boys!

    Quote Originally Posted by JustTheGeorge  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday afternoon I observed at least 5 sheriffs vehicles (some unmarked) and multiple deputies (male / female) coming in and out of the building. While I didn't see anyone obviously arrested I spoke with someone today that said the owner was indeed arrested. Not sure what the exact charges are and if it involves others but it was a major exercise for sure.

  8. #55760
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  9. #55759

    Po-po

    LE was there yesterday. At least 10-cars in the parking lot. Sucks cause that was a reliable spot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beldaws  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know why Oriental Massage off 92 in Woodstock shut down?

  10. #55758

    Table shower

    I know a lot of places have shut down and most places I go don't have, anyone know a good place with a table shower?

  11. #55757

    Oriental Hwy 92 Bust

    Quote Originally Posted by Beldaws  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know why Oriental Massage off 92 in Woodstock shut down?
    Yesterday afternoon I observed at least 5 sheriffs vehicles (some unmarked) and multiple deputies (male / female) coming in and out of the building. While I didn't see anyone obviously arrested I spoke with someone today that said the owner was indeed arrested. Not sure what the exact charges are and if it involves others but it was a major exercise for sure.

  12. #55756

    Oriental Massage Woodstock

    Anybody know why Oriental Massage off 92 in Woodstock shut down?

  13. #55755
    Quote Originally Posted by Loladoo  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone help me with good spots in cumming.
    Health Massage on 20 near Marketplace. Ask for Lily. My go to.

    Also:

    Golden.

    Elite hands.

    Great Massage (only in a pinch).

    Usually just L1 at these spas.

    Further down in Suwannee is Oasis which is good as well. L1 also.

  14. #55754
    Quote Originally Posted by Loladoo  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone help me with good spots in cumming.
    There are a couple of places, Golden is one, but my advice is if you live in Cumming, don't shit where you eat. Go over to Gwinnett or down 400 to 285.

  15. #55753
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvThis  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if it actually is Lily's Husband. Maybe she has him there now. He use to be at SiSi not to work but to manage the store when Lily would be managing Li. It is just a guess though.
    That is Lily's son. He also many times would transport the girls to or from Sisi / Li according to need or request.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape