Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 4436
-
08-28-24 12:03 #3236Senior Member

Posts: 814 Hand?
Hey now mongers! I'll be in the Sarasota area for the next few days, and a 4 hand servcing was on my list. I was going to try vinca but they are closed. Based on recent reports from Eastern, experience may vary. Can anyone recommend anything similar to eastern's services without having to drive to Orlando? Feel free to pm, I am also open to utr type providers, etc. Or, is there any Barbara-level quality provider still around here? Much appreciated, my fellow degenerates!
-
08-27-24 20:40 #3235Senior Member

Posts: 2881Sarasota visit
Taking an AMP vacation. Wow, there are a lot more AMPs than I realized. I go to one and see a few more under the radar nearby with no reviews. Last time years ago I went to Final Touch. Got a middle aged retired stripper, white woman. She wasn't glamorous like the soccer moms on the web site. Still ok. But I think they closed along with their sister shops like Landing Strip.
-
08-27-24 15:19 #3234Senior Member

Posts: 480Eastern and Mead
I have it on good authority that Eastern may be rolling with Bella and Sunny for some time. Apparently there is some difficulty now with "Paperwork" , I have this second hand so don't kill the messenger. The report is they are not going change the girls as often as we are used to due to some difficulty in obtaining license info (Seems Odd). We will see if this report is true next month come 9-1 and the same lame provider Bella is still there. I would say Sunny is better than Bella, but has some mileage. My guess is Sunny is the mamasan or the gal in charge, she was the first girl I ever saw there and has been a consistent face. I will add her shaved kitty is as pretty as they purr.
Originally Posted by RickStorm2019
[View Original Post]
A personal friend gave me a Report on Mead, says there is a new girl is there. She has tattoos on stomach can take it deep and squirms and yelps like a Shitzu taking it from a Great Dane. Have fun.
-
08-27-24 09:46 #3233Senior Member

Posts: 218Nice recon
That sucks to hear. Good to know to pay when she is ready not when the lot is filled. Surprised that happened on a Thursday morning.
Originally Posted by RickStorm2019
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-24 15:39 #3232Senior Member

Posts: 56Eastern Meh Visit
Afternoon gents, I had an unexpected free morning last week so I headed to Eastern on Thursday, trying to get there before a lunch rush. Eastern is about 35 m from my house and I literally pass 5 other spas on the way but I have been itching for a TS and a better than average experience. Eastern has definitely been the best spa in town, until it wasn't last Thurs.
Arrived at about 11 a and waited a few minutes in the lobby, then a girl appeared that I hadn't seen before led me back, leading me literally by the crotch, barely dressed in a robe with her tits hanging out. Attractive, mid-30's, slim with decent size Cs, and almost a spinner. She had the largest fake eyelashes I've ever seen! But very cute and (so far) a typical Eastern experience. She led me to the room, asked how long and took the HF (. 60 for 30 m). She said to get comfortable and she would be back in a few minutes. Like an idiot, I gave her the $. 8 donation as she left the room, got undressed and laid on the table. I heard a couple of different mongers' voices, also heard a lot of excited-sounding Chinese on a phone and footsteps shuffling up and down the hall. And then I waited - 15 minutes and nothing yet. Started to get a little antsy, but kept telling myself 'hey it's Eastern, it's the best" so I kept waiting.
I saw a monger leave out the front door on the video monitor in the room and she immediately popped back in with just a towel around her waist (again, nice tits, ass and cute slim body), she came in and grabbed the lube and said 'be right back honey' and then left. Another 10 minutes go by, and by this time I am totally regretting giving the donation up front so I couldn't just walk out without losing the $. Even so, I was about to start getting dressed and to go try to track my $ down when I saw the other monger leave on the monitor. 2 minutes later she was back in and said 'so sorry honey' and immediately took off the towel and started to DFK me. But I was totally grossed out, I knew there is no way she had any time to rinse off between the last 2 customers and me, and she def hadn't freshened up with listerine. I really don't know what another guy's dick tastes like but I did not like the scent on her breath and I had to turn her face away. She seemed to understand and knelt down and started BBBJ and got junior hard. I tried to ask about the table shower, since that is one of the main reasons I'd go to Eastern over other shops in the first place. But she either didn't understand me or ignored me, instead she put on the cover with her mouth and got up on the table for a mish and grabbed me to guide me in.
At that point I figured I might as well enjoy myself, so I fucked her until I blew in the bag a few minutes later. She did have a nice body, so it was nice looking down on her in missionary. Afterwards she cleaned me off with moist wipes and then scooted out of the room. Came back fully dressed with a hot towel to finish wiping me off. No time extension, no offer of massage, only a cold water bottle as per usual. I asked her name (Bella) and she said she was all by herself today so I assume all 3 of us mongers came in at once.
Overall, this is the first time I've been disappointed in a visit to Eastern, usually it is a memorable PSE. But the long wait in the room, lack of TS and the sub-par experience overall makes me wish I'd gone elsewhere, I have had much better experiences for the same or less $. I think I'll delay another trip to Eastern until the rotation changes out. Monger on fellas.
RS
-
08-26-24 09:37 #3231Senior Member

Posts: 81Eastern Line-up
Hey now! I'll be in the area later this week, and am looking forward to visiting Eastern. Does anyone have an update on current lineup and descriptions? If not, I'll report back as soon as I can. Stay safe out there!
-
08-22-24 16:56 #3230Senior Member

Posts: 81I was asked to fill out a form today as well after visiting with them for many times!
She asked a few weeks ago and I said no. Today- "You really need to do this for me honey".
I smiled and laughed and said, "no thanks. Not for me". Took a couple of the complimentary fruit chews to enjoy with my water and headed home.
FYI- central Sarasota near downtown.
Originally Posted by YellowJacket
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-24 10:06 #3229Senior Member

Posts: 480Breaking the law. Breaking the law
Interesting, but I would suspect that if you have to show I'd at an asian parlor, you would have to show it at the legitimate ones as well. My guess is this will not be required, but some other kind of info. I have been to some doctors that don't ask for I'd just insurance card.
Originally Posted by CuriousTourist
[View Original Post]
My last point is this, if you are willing to break the law to pay some asian girl to suck Mr. Happy until he upchucks in her mouth, you are willing to buy, carry and possess a fake I'd (if the need cums to bare).
-
08-21-24 18:15 #3228Senior Member

Posts: 43New Law and IDs
This happened in a different city in Florida, but I'm sharing this on multiple forums in case it is of interest or assistance.
I went to one of my favorite parlors, and for the first time I was given the sign in sheet where I had to provide name, address, etc etc etc. The mamasan said that she thought they were ALSO going to need to be checking IDs soon (I'm guessing especially as the elections come near, and probably in the months after, at least). She said they may even need to make a copy of it, to prove they checked and that the info they recorded matches the I'd.
This got me thinking, so I reached out to a buddy of mine up in New England. He has a business that prints I'd cards for businesses. I asked him if he ever does fake IDs. Now, I'm clearly no where near the drinking age, so he asked me why the hell I'd want a fake I'd? I told him that they had just put this stupid law in place down here that if you go to get a massage, they're supposed to get a copy of your I'd. With all the identity theft going on, I don't like the idea of giving any random people a copy of my info. I also said it sounds like they're going to be copying it soon, and that just makes me nervous to have a copy of my actual I'd being kept at one of these places.
He said he doesn't ever make fake licenses, as it would be illegal and would jeopardize his business. He also said that you don't really want a fake licenses, anyway because almost every state has a law against possessing a falsified government I'd, and it could actually result in jail time. But, he asked if the law said that they had to use a government issued identification for verification? If not, would a company badge work.
I told him I didn't think a company badge would work as I think they're supposed to verify address. But, I also didn't think there was any requirement that it be a government issues I'd. (When all this hit, I had read the posts here and the law itself, and I remembered that it just said that the parlors were supposed to check an I'd, not stipulation that it be government issued).
He had a suggestion: a few years ago, they had a neighborhood halloween party. He and his wife went as Jerry & Elaine from Seinfeld. For the party, he printed up two Del Boca Vista "Guest" badges for them to wear with their costumes. Basically it was like a cross between a drivers licenses and a company badge. It has their picture, some resident / address in Del Boca Vista, with VISITOR written across it. He said he could do something like that pretty easy, with a fake name, fake address, and all that. And since it was not a falsified government I'd, it wouldn't be illegal. And if the law didn't stipulate a government I'd, it should be acceptable.
I told him that would be perfect, and he said he'd make me one. But, I also mentioned that given how unpopular this law was, I bet he could probably sell a a couple hundred of these in Florida, and asked if he'd be interested.
He said that's not really his business, he really just works with businesses. But, he said if I thought there was a market for it, I should set up an Etsy shop. He said the card printers typically cost several thousand dollars, so it doesn't really make sense to buy one for a couple hundred cards. But, he said if I wanted to handle the front end through an Etsy or Shopify, he could handle the back end printing he did say they would probably end up being done in weekly batches.
I'm not totally sure of the production cost on these. Based on the conversation, I'm guessing it would probably be about $30, plus shipping for one of these. But, with that as a baseline, I was wondering if any of you would be interested in something like these? I know I'm not going to get rich on this, and that's not even the point. I'm just thinking if I can help the community out, and maybe subsidize a a couple visits for myself, it would be worth it.
If any of you are interested, DM me. If there's enough interest, I'll share a copy of the one that he produces for me and I'll look at setting up something on Etsy.
Be safe everyone!
-
08-21-24 14:40 #3227Regular Member

Posts: 17Where would you be able to get some extras such as a L1 in a nail salon that's wide open with other customers around?
I get a pedicure / manicure at a salon and would love to jack off while I'm getting a pedicure since it is a turn on for me, LOL.
Originally Posted by BiffButthead
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-24 11:12 #3226Senior Member

Posts: 218When did you go? You just got a CBJ? No FS? What was the damage? I thought Yuyu rotated out.
Originally Posted by WaterSportsG6
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-24 02:26 #3225Regular Member

Posts: 7Solid
Yuyu has great CBJ doesn't expect a high tip. FS was 2 bills but I didn't indulge. I'm getting bored with the AMPs lately.
Originally Posted by Jada135
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-24 18:54 #3224Senior Member

Posts: 123Rotation
Was just seeing if there had been a rotation yet. Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by RedyFourFun
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-24 12:52 #3223Senior Member

Posts: 201If you read back some you will have your answer for Eastern. I personally don't know about Mead.
Originally Posted by RavenousRick
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-24 12:07 #3222Senior Member

Posts: 307There are plenty of reviews in the Sarasota thread. Search "Sadie. "
Originally Posted by MattFl
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





