Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 781 to 795 of 7834
-
08-26-24 18:50 #7054Senior Member

Posts: 114Anyone seen this one?
-
08-24-24 05:57 #7053Senior Member

Posts: 2147Jenny
I've met with Jenny a few times, and I've always had a great experience. She clearly enjoys what she does. However, I agree with your point about the revolving door. There have been instances when I've tried to book time with her, but she never responded. This has happened several times, so I wouldn't travel a long distance to see her again.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
PA.
-
08-23-24 12:46 #7052Senior Member

Posts: 1322Lady M
She made bail surprisingly, even though she had a failure to appear. Next court date is 9/27.
Originally Posted by Notnac2009
[View Original Post]
Blue.
-
08-23-24 11:30 #7051Senior Member

Posts: 1000High Volume Jenny
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/275123240926
I used to play with Jenny a few years ago until she moved into her state sponsored mandatory housing. I have noticed her ads in places too far away for me but when I saw her in Southbury I made the call. Reasonable pricing.
Jenny lost her vacation weight and is down to her original size. Tits are a bit saggy and a small stomach as well as her many bruises did not dull my enthusiasm. Same service very good head and tight kitty. She loves to cum. As a matter of fact if allowed she will focus on her orgasms and pleasure while you are doing her and forget about who is in the room with her. She came several times and I did not mind one bit. She is a tight fit doggy but the view is still nice. I used her for the full thirty and had her empty my shot gun into her mouth. One negative from my visit as soon as my last orgasmic push was over she jumped off and said she was full, ending our get together. I like to be drained thoroughly before clean up.
On her phone asap and once before I finished. She is a revolving door and double and triple books because of all the no shows. She said 8 out of 10 do not show and that is what she hears from her working friends. I know this is why we do not get the room # at times when we get to our appointments. I would suggest either not coming from a distance or to expect to wait in the parking lot for your turn. Poo.
-
08-23-24 08:09 #7050Senior Member

Posts: 304Devon on her neck
No don't see that girl, she makes herself look better in photos than the way she looked 10 years ago, she's been around a long time, used to be in a bottom apartment right on Willow st, seemed very shady then so I passsed even though I met her in my car, I never got out of my car, lucky me But those tatoos are on all on her pictures that she posts especially that one that I notice says I believe Devon.
Originally Posted by PainfulForYou
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-24 21:11 #7049Senior Member

Posts: 611Reposting my reply to a Norwalk posting
Wish I saw sooner to warn. This girl started the game long ago out of Norwalk originally. I forget the name she used then. Probably began with the letter E though, as that seems to be the one she uses for the names she chooses. I'm talking like at least 5 or 6 years ago in Norwalk. Then she surfaced as Eve in the Naugatuck Waterbury area for a while. Then she disappeared and popped up as Emma in the Groton, New London, Mystic areas. She was actually good for quite some time. Very laid back and reliable. And a full open menu. Recently, things changed and she has turned to scamming. She's very likely deep into demons although she claims not to be. I've avoided and will not submit to that kind of bullshit in the future. Another one time good provider who has taken a vicious turn for the worst.
Originally Posted by PainfulForYou
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-24 10:35 #7048Senior Member

Posts: 97Lady M
Saw lady M this morning, she's not away on vacation, and as good as ever.
-
08-21-24 21:53 #7047Senior Member

Posts: 746Lady M
I tried to see her today but she said she was busy. Wonder what happened? She's been holed up at that hotel for over a year. Didn't seem like she could get in trouble. I thought that was why she moved. To get away from temptations and bad freinds.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-24 23:25 #7046Senior Member

Posts: 1322Lady M
Has court tomorrow. May be away for awhile!
Blue.
-
08-19-24 20:54 #7045Senior Member

Posts: 746She wasnt exactly on my list but the pickings are slim and I might have been tempted. I have seen anything good out there except lady M.
Originally Posted by PainfulForYou
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-24 17:38 #7044Senior Member

Posts: 207Great reviews thanks for the info
A supreme effort. I did a little searching on Skip and could only find Linda's ad. Other links are dead. Shifty ladies.
Originally Posted by TheBxBoy
[View Original Post]
Do you have pics or info on Stormy or Candi Otherwise thanks so much for sharing this info! Good Hunting.
-
08-19-24 13:02 #7043Senior Member

Posts: 304200 for a qv is nuts, third round? Holy cow, if you could do that you are either 17 or more of a man than I. (LOL) Guessing you opted for more than 15 minutes, if so what are her rates for additional time.
Originally Posted by DaReal86
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-24 11:54 #7042Senior Member

Posts: 216Qv.
Hey sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by Jarred
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-24 01:27 #7041Regular Member

Posts: 21Bad visit Waterbury
Saw a cheap date (first warning but I was dumb), 60 for a QV. I think what the hell, sure.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...-/702068738788
Not only is this unbelievably chonky, she's not attractive in the slightest to me (she looks worse than her pictures), and she starts off my putting on a thick rubber. She just blows you for 5 minutes with barely any action. No bare, no handjob, solely condom sucking. I couldn't anywhere near hard enough and just left feeling sad and disappointed.
Don't see this girl, fellow mongers. She's not worth it.
-
08-16-24 11:54 #7040Senior Member

Posts: 693Agreed. For that kind of number, I can see Lady M for the full hour of fun or others such as Jenny. But, to each their own.
Originally Posted by Woody50
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




