Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 796 to 810 of 7834
-
08-16-24 11:48 #7039Senior Member

Posts: 1531Porshe scam
Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
Yea I posted about her a few days ago in New Haven forum. Stolen pics. Real girl is in OH. She asks for a deposit.
Originally Posted by FooManly
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-24 08:39 #7038Senior Member

Posts: 1234Outcall only kills it for me. $200 QV + a room puts her in another price point.
Originally Posted by DaReal86
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-24 07:47 #7037Senior Member

Posts: 25Mila = scam
I had her scam me in southington too. Took the money and then said she hurt her tooth and couldn't do anything. Offered a weak HJ. Also not as cute as pics would lead you to believe.
Originally Posted by DJohnson555
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-24 21:19 #7036Senior Member

Posts: 494Tatted spinner
Had another date with her. Still wild as ever, I highly recommend. She's worth the initial price and subsequent visits have gotten much better each time. Seems like no one on here is seeing her though besides a few. Get her while you can, she's a party girl and we all know how that goes.
-
08-15-24 09:25 #7035Regular Member

Posts: 23Mila / Milla (Scammer)
I should've listened to all the bad reports, but sadly my other head was doing the thinking. She is a deposit scammer and should not be trusted. Do not ever send these women deposit money!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...l/238957472140
-
08-11-24 06:36 #7034Senior Member

Posts: 982Sound like a good time, not much you can do now, outcalls are touchy. Particularly with a crazy one as they know where you live. I'd say be mindful to balance that relationship.
Originally Posted by DaReal86
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-24 06:03 #7033Senior Member

Posts: 2147You cracked the case, link is now dead.
Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-24 01:01 #7032Senior Member

Posts: 312Fake
What you may find behind those doors is anybody guess but it's not going to be this girl. Whoever is posting this is using a "semi-famous" Instagram model pics. Maybe semi famous is a stretch.
Originally Posted by FooManly
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-24 23:33 #7031Senior Member

Posts: 36Porsha
Hi! Saw an ad tonight for this girl Porsha and didn't see anything on my search. Does anyone have any information on her? She good or bad or non existent? What does she offer. If you've seen her? Feel free to PM me if you'd prefer. Thanks!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...-/193671139764
-
08-09-24 06:11 #7030Senior Member

Posts: 494Tatted spinner
https://skipthegames.com/posts/danbu...y/562538031332
New ad. Definitely worth the coin. I have been seeing her consistently for a good month now. We had a wild time partying with some drinks and 420. BBFSWCIP this time around didn't even have to ask, we just went with the flow. Before the main show she warmed me up with super sloppy head with tons of gagging and DT, made her lose a bit of lunch but that turned me on even more and she wanted to keep the show going. Who am I to say no? Still the same aggressive energizer bunny fucking until I blew a load in her. She kept going though and ruined my first orgasm so I pinned her down and kept going until I properly blew another load in her. We both cleaned up and lay there a while. Third round was definitely on the menu at no cost but I was completely drained and had to kick her out (she's a bit crazy).
-
08-07-24 21:06 #7029Senior Member

Posts: 982American motor lodge & apple are without a doubt 100% no fly zones for me.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-24 10:10 #7028Senior Member

Posts: 312Same question
Yeah I was wondering the same thing. Unfortunately at this point in my career I no longer have the stamina for the 35 min blow job like someone in here. (I'm lookin at you Mr. DaReal. LOL). So it'd be a total waste of time and money for me. I was also wondering if she ever has an incall? Or do you guys just do car dates? All in good fun guys I hope everyone is enjoying this diamond in the Sea of Rough we have here in CT STG.
Originally Posted by Jarred
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-24 08:56 #7027Senior Member

Posts: 1000Any One?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...-/984429593105
Thought I'd ask before I took the plunge. I believe they're hold up at the American motor Lodge. A place I don't like to frequent. Poo.
-
08-05-24 14:37 #7026Senior Member

Posts: 324Qv.
I didn't ask / request. I get the idea that it's possible though. YMMV. She's a wild one so for her price point, I'd ask her.
Originally Posted by KidPort38
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-24 23:52 #7025Senior Member

Posts: 662Is BBFS on the menu for qv?
Texted to ask and never got a response. TYIA.
Originally Posted by Jarred
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






