Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 766 to 780 of 10993
-
08-21-24 08:29 #10228Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 87Link:https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/ther.../23273035.html.
Saw her a week ago. Went for FS with Greek, hh for two benji. She has a welcoming and friendly personality. Started with BJ which was surprisingly good and deep throats wells. The pums is fat and tight and open to multiple positions: doggy, missionary and lazy doggy. She mentioned being an anal queen but not the cast. I'm average and she couldn't take it and had0 to go slower than expected.
Driven.
-
08-20-24 14:28 #10227Senior Member

Posts: 5121As of the time of this reply post, MeilaniBaby's PrivateDelights advertisement for Honolulu says: "Last day Thursday".
Originally Posted by CoffeeMocha
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-24 10:19 #10226Regular Member

Posts: 339Is she currently here in Honolulu?
Originally Posted by AtoApoka
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-24 10:18 #10225Regular Member

Posts: 339Is she currently in Honolulu?
Originally Posted by RogerDoger808
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-24 10:17 #10224Regular Member

Posts: 339Is she currently in Honolulu?
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-24 10:15 #10223Regular Member

Posts: 339She's in Maui now.
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-24 16:02 #10222Regular Member

Posts: 339Any recommendations? PM is okay. Much Mahalo.
Originally Posted by SureYourRight
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-24 05:29 #10221Senior Member

Posts: 492If you are serious, there is no shortage of hot models.
If you are willing to shell out six bills or more per meeting, per hour, per girl, there are plenty of ladies with even better body types that you can enjoy on PD or Tryst. Expect all of them to play fully covered though except for the occasional BBBJ.
Originally Posted by CoffeeMocha
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-24 10:56 #10220Senior Member

Posts: 1301Requirements
I hope you've read all of her "requirements". Sounds like she's a n00 b to our hobby and is asking for a lot (and I don't mean just her donation). If you're comfortable providing all that info along with the required deposit then go for it. My 2 cents is not to, but TEHO. GL!
Originally Posted by RightRN
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-24 06:57 #10219Regular Member

Posts: 339Similar or even better
Anyone knows any girls that resembles this type of girl in these pictures? In face, body, and Ass? I'm willing to pay $$ $$ I'm not going cheap anymore. I'm Tired of paying cheap. If I want high-end girls; I must be willing to pay top dollars, right guys?
-
08-17-24 21:20 #10218Senior Member

Posts: 50Mikki OF
Anybody got in contact / planning to tap / already tapped this OF cosplayer? Looks tempting.
https://tryst.link/escort/mikki-rose
-
08-16-24 18:28 #10217Senior Member

Posts: 159Breaana Rose
Breaana Rose.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai.../Breaana__rose
I've seen her 4-5 times at her incall in town. It's in an older building but her condo is very clean and renovated.
She requires screening but no deposit.
Breanna is super cool to talk to and made me feel really comfortable. She wants me to feel relaxed so doesn't rush me and is the true epitome of companionship. She has the cutest laugh and smile!
Breanna looks exactly like her pictures and takes care of herself. She always smells amazing and is so beautiful. She never is a clock watcher and I love the conversation. But when we get down to business. LFK, turns to dirty talk, lots of sloppy CBJ with eye contact. She loves DATY if YMMV. I love hearing her moan. CFS with all Miss, CG, she loves Doggy. Hates if you don't finish she takes it personally. After we finish, she tells me. I get frustrated if I can't make you cum. CIB ok. Naughty girl.
600 H /400 HH. Worth it.
-
08-16-24 16:14 #10216Senior Member

Posts: 5121Here's an interesting feature that's not seen often. Probably looks even better in the dark. Click the play button on her video:
Originally Posted by GuardMan
[View Original Post]
https://video4.lodef.net/video/d/8/1...d9daa028_v.mp4
-
08-16-24 13:58 #10215Senior Member

Posts: 254That's so lame. Normally if I pay deposit, I just pay the remaining when I meet. Kind of shady she didn't you tell that before hand.
Originally Posted by AwabiLover
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-24 22:19 #10214Senior Member

Posts: 76Beautiful Black Barbie
This one is real and looks just like her pics. Very friendly and accomdating. Definitely recommend.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lulu/174508236












Reply With Quote




