Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 13350
-
08-17-24 20:23 #12225Senior Member

Posts: 59Talent is scared!
I was in Orlando Yesterday and stopped by a spa with no reviews. Only 1 worker. I was told later after a great massage that was FS. Their having trouble getting 2nd provider due to being scared. She told me to remember I Only had a massage. It hits us mongers as well. They want Name phone Email Address. Along with reason your there. Ie where does it hurt. I almost walked. But decided to give them old info along with wrong last name. Since they don't ask for I'd.
Originally Posted by AlphaZeroo
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-24 14:07 #12224Senior Member

Posts: 301Tampa visit
Went to Utopia in Ulmerton. And had the best massage ever with extras. Her name is Amber. I think I have a new person to see when I visit Tampa. I highly recommend.
-
08-15-24 10:48 #12223Senior Member

Posts: 423I agree
I agree with you assessment. I would also add the place is kinda of a dump. One note, Yoshiko closed. Money better spent at PT then AA Busch.
Originally Posted by TheHotAzn
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-24 09:12 #12222Senior Member

Posts: 63Cherry blossoms
Hi any body been to cherry blossoms lately? Covered or not? Also any news about red apple thanks.
-
08-14-24 16:04 #12221Senior Member

Posts: 130AA Sunshine near Busch
Went there for a moment a few days ago. Typical 2 girl operation with no managing skills, always lookin at the camera screens for incoming customers or movement. Never any eye contact, always upping the ante. Totally killed the mood. Girl was Anna, late 30's not the best hygienes. I would not recommend her or this place since its a busy location with the only thing in mind is numbers.
With places like PT and Yoshiko, where they respected your time and the quality of service, I would never come back to places like AA.
-
08-14-24 12:44 #12220Senior Member

Posts: 237Vinca
Thank you for the information, I was able to swing by for a quick visit Mia. It felt like she was the one running in the office. She was definitely a bit older. I would say probably in her 40's but still attractive.
Originally Posted by AlphaZeroo
[View Original Post]
On my way out I'm at Tiffany and Home. My she was definitely younger and a bit more attractive.
-
08-14-24 10:57 #12219Regular Member

Posts: 24Talent Needs our support
I agree. Talent is definitely scared. Few days ago I made trip to vinca again to see Mia. They had manager there. Some one at front desk which usually is empty. From my talk with provider. I came to find out that they are most certainly concerned about that. They are aware of other closures and they are being more alert and cautious. And they have new staff so it's challenging. We need to do something or we won't have good talent.
Originally Posted by DrWilly
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-24 10:49 #12218Regular Member

Posts: 24Vinca
Mia is still there. She does better BBBJ than Kiki. (personal opinion) service is really good. Bot rushed. But they do have some new good looking ones as well. Have not tried. But if you want OG experience Stick with MIA.
Originally Posted by JustBeingNosey
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-24 07:22 #12217Senior Member

Posts: 237Vinca Massage
Any suggestions on who to see.
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-24 08:48 #12216Senior Member

Posts: 308What are the donations going for here in the Tampa area?
Originally Posted by TremontTeddy
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-24 21:42 #12215Senior Member

Posts: 119I do agree that the younger talent seemed to be disappearing or retiring compared to when I first went in 2018. Now I have to wonder if the K spas in Pinellas County are next, like Pine Tree.
Originally Posted by DrWilly
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-24 18:02 #12214Senior Member

Posts: 844Closures!
Wow! First Yoshiko, then Crystal, now this!
Originally Posted by HappyPlace
[View Original Post]
I don't see any direct cause for this rash of closures, other than the POSSIBLE effects of Florida House Bill 197, and the effectiveness of THAT was questionable. At least compared to the intense focus the area received from the NoozChanl8 "Investigative" reports from 2018 (I think... years fly by so fast at my age), and the subsequent protests by the Morality-Zealots that led to the elimination of Table Showers. Even with all that, the only place that was chased from the area was the venerable Kim's Massage Spa (which got the brunt of the focus by the Morality-Zealots), and a couple of lesser quality places just seemed to give up, but the best of them (meaning places like Yosiko, Crystal, and Yokahama) stuck around without consequence... until now!
Maybe the talent pool just finally "aged out" of their working years and they failed to recruit enough young talent behind them. That, along with the "Florida market" not being particularly attractive right now due mostly to the PUBLICITY of HB197, may have led to younger talent recruiting challenges (e.g. lots of girls in Orlando are taking this opportunity to try out other states/markets for a minimum of a few months).
The next possibility (total speculation) is that the LE activity in Collier County (Naples) has spread through the Asian Provider Community and created a sense of concern that simply chased the talent out of state. For anyone not familiar with that activity, you can see updates in the Fort Myers MP thread here on USASG, but the nut of it is that TEN AMPs were closed and people arrested for idiotic violations of HB197... stuff like not keeping a logbook of clients, not having appropriate curtains in massage rooms, not complying with the "window visibility" requirements, etc.. However, if I'm not mistaken, NONE of those places closed nor employees arrested were hit with anything related to violation of "adult crimes" (e.g. prostitution, etc.), and there were ZERO clients/customers arrested or affected.
At most, I believe LE was tailing customers after leaving the AMP, stopping them for some bogus traffic violation (primarily for getting their ID info and establishing them as a customer at the AMP), interrogating that customer (to which anyone should simply refuse to answer questions, but a surprising number of guys buckle under the pressure and blurt stuff out), then going back to the AMP to verify a logbook entry with THAT guys name. Upon admission of the customer that he was in the AMP for anything as simple as a massage, and subsequently NOT finding that same name in a log book... BOOM! you have a violation and closure and arrest! Your tax dollars at work! harrumph!
If any of you gents got friendly enough with any of the girls at Yokahama to get their digits, perhaps a friendly direct and personal inquiry would shed some light... if you feel free enough to disclose anything they'll tell you (which probably should be taken with a grain of salt).
I'll close this rant with a PSA for the board: Remember that anything we say or post here is not the least bit admissible or usable by LE for any purpose, and anything LE could possibly read here is NOT new news to them! They already know the score on every place we post about, so there is no reason to be concerned with sharing good information here... it only helps ALL of us keep up with what LE already knows. The only reason they don't take what they already know and close ALL of the AMPs is that it would require tons of investigative work to gather ADMISSIBLE evidence, and it's simply NOT a priority unless and until some neighboring business or group submits a complaint, or they want to invest in spinning up some good "Election Year" publicity (which is usually minimal).
-
08-12-24 14:44 #12213Regular Member

Posts: 9Yokohama closed?
Stopped by Yokohama today and it's closed. Open sign taken down back door locked up. No furniture that I could see. Any info?
-
08-05-24 14:08 #12212Senior Member

Posts: 120#1 massage
Went on Friday early afternoon. Rang the bell and an older thick woman invited me in. Thought she was just the mamasan, unfortunately I was wrong. Anyway figured I would just get a hand ending once I saw it was her. Ok table shower, about 15 min of an ok massage and I started to rub her leg up to the box. She was good with it asked what I want immediately. Little head took over and said everything. She started by putting on the smallest tightest condom and giving a teethy BJ. After a few she climbed on top but was restricting how deep I went and pushing on me trying to ride. It was just uncomfortable. After a few I just told her to give me a hand finish. Definitely not my type I like the younger spinners. There was another girl in another room with one of you guys but I didn't get to see her. Also didn't get her name my bad.
-
08-02-24 18:50 #12211Senior Member

Posts: 59Massage 1
I went today. Drew Candy and received great FS. I laid tip on the counter in the room. And it was off to the races. B2 b and FS in the shower. Then a great massage in the room.
Originally Posted by Darkturkey1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





