Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 92 of 930 FirstFirst ... 42 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 142 192 592 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 13940
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12575
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdadoor  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure it's been an actual junk yard for at least 3 years now. Look at google maps satellite view.
    I didn't end up going but I called and they are open. Maybe I'll check it out one of these days.

  2. #12574
    Not New.

    Basic Service.

    Definitely Reviews not far back. Though you won't find it under SunFlower. Mostly references WF or Wake Forest.

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyRon  [View Original Post]
    Is this place new? They have a bunch of ads and maybe I had missed them before. Any reports about what to expect?

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/235327.html

    Sunflower.

    919-726-9288.

    9:00 am-9:00 pm.

    992 Durham Rd b, Wake Forest, NC 27587.

  3. #12573

    Sunflower. Wake Forest

    Is this place new? They have a bunch of ads and maybe I had missed them before. Any reports about what to expect?

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/235327.html

    Sunflower.

    919-726-9288.

    9:00 am-9:00 pm.

    992 Durham Rd b, Wake Forest, NC 27587.

  4. #12572

    Studio

    Dropped by studio yesterday. Saw one of the newer girls Jessica. Did a pretty solid and firm massage. No tease before flip, some light teasing before going at it. Hadn't had any action for a while so I popped quick. Asked her to try for 2. She did, unsuccessfully. However she thought that was worth $. Told her I didn't bring that much and I would make it up to her next time. She looked upset and shooed me out the door. I for one am not playing the crazy upcharge game. Decent time went south at the end. Maybe some of the others are less demanding.

  5. #12571
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyWinston  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on obsessions 2 in Rocky Mount? I've been searching online and haven't been able to find anything. I'm tempted to go. I just don't want to waste my time.
    I'm pretty sure it's been an actual junk yard for at least 3 years now. Look at google maps satellite view.

  6. #12570
    Senior Member


    Posts: 165

    Wake forest.

    Wake forest spa is still open, visited yesterday, they had a busy day.

    Nothing special good massage normal finish.

  7. #12569
    Quote Originally Posted by JackSwayer  [View Original Post]
    No worries. I recently moved to WF and thought it would be easier for me if anything in the area.
    Understood. For me it's super convenient bc I can stop by there before going to work if I feel the need to. Been awhile since I've gone but try to make my way there at least once a month or at least ever other month.

    At the end of the day, if you do go, atleast you know not to have surreal expectations. But at the same time, you may go and like it.

  8. #12568
    Quote Originally Posted by ForTheDub  [View Original Post]
    Hey man I don't. I was told that none of the ones from before weren't there anymore so I'm not sure how it looks now.
    No worries. I recently moved to WF and thought it would be easier for me if anything in the area.

  9. #12567

    Location?

    Quote Originally Posted by DonOvO  [View Original Post]
    Yea man only 40 ain't going to cut it anymore. With that said, if she really said 100 just to take her top off then I woulda laughed in her face and told her never mind. That's absolutely crazy. For 120 more in Fayetteville you can get FS in like a few positions, tit fuck, naked massage, etc all included.
    What location and any recommendations?

  10. #12566
    Senior Member


    Posts: 155

    Sunrise?

    Does anyone know the name of the 20-something that works are Sunrise? She's really hot.

    J.

  11. #12565
    Sorry for the bad experience man, but this made me chuckle. Sadly, most of us can relate:

    Quote Originally Posted by ColaForMe  [View Original Post]
    Honestly, I've gotten better massages while getting jostled in a crowded NY subway.

  12. #12564

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Qpus22  [View Original Post]
    I liked Suzie. Couldn't get anywhere with her though. Emily was great. Gave me a little "extra" quite often and was rather good about it. Maybe that's why she was always booked.
    I had an opportunity once but something occurred that made me disengage on the mission that day. It was a Sunday too so it was perfect. But I haven't gone to Green Apple in almost 6 months. Been more focused on independent providers now.

  13. #12563

    No I don't

    Quote Originally Posted by JackSwayer  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Do you have any recommendations for Wake Forest?
    Hey man I don't. I was told that none of the ones from before weren't there anymore so I'm not sure how it looks now.

  14. #12562

    Recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by ForTheDub  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if any of this exploits help bc I'm kind of starting from ground zero. When I went to Green Apple, I often saw a "Suzie". I tried to get Emily but everytime I tried, either vacay or fully booked. Suzie however was alway great. Only thing was it threw me off was that the last I went to green apple and saw a "Suzie" had a different technique. It was fine but sometimes they just say yeah to us in threat that we may not continue to go when we ask for specific people. Wake Forest is usually the place I go to now so you can check them out if that isn't too far for you.
    Hi,

    Do you have any recommendations for Wake Forest?

  15. #12561

    Green Apple. Awful

    I will start by acknowledging that I am the idiot here. I read the recent reports and still thought maybe I could pull an ace on the river. I didn't. Stopped by Green Apple this week. Did not get the attendants name, she was relatively thin, older, kind of mousy, with white capri shorts. She talked a bit out of the side of her mouth like she might have had a stroke at some point. Paid for hr. Got started and she climbed up and sat on the back of my left knee. Not thigh or calf, my knee. Proceeded to push 2 fingers into back of my neck, middle of back, and lower back. And continued that pointless routine for 30 min. Never moved or rubbed anywhere else. Just 3 or 4 pokes in my back over and over. I kept talking to myself in my head about asking her to move on and for some reason didn't. Honestly, I've gotten better massages while getting jostled in a crowded NY subway. All of a sudden she asked "cream". I said yes and for some reason she left the room for a second. I got up and started getting dressed. I've been doing this for over 20 years and this is the first time I've ever done this. She came back and got all confused and huffy about it. I just told her I needed to leave. Out of guilt I handled her a 20 and walked out. Went down road to Studio and had a completely average time that felt amazing in comparison. Even veterans still have lessons to learn the hard way.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape