Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 7067
-
08-20-24 11:58 #6047Senior Member

Posts: 147River Road
Call the place on river road and they said they had new young girls just like their add. Got there and new stocky 40/50 yr old. Walked out, older lady with a cast on her wrist followed me out to my car trying to change my mind. Won't be backthere for a while. Then stopped at the K place sign said open but door was locked. So basically wasted half a day.
-
08-19-24 12:18 #6046Senior Member

Posts: 121Where is the new place?
Is this the new place in Spartanburg on Blackstock?
Originally Posted by TomyJonson1955
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-24 08:41 #6045Senior Member

Posts: 1202$50 to look at ads is always a scam. I will never pay to look at escort ads, it's just a scam.
Originally Posted by GreenvilleStev
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-24 01:26 #6044Senior Member

Posts: 708New Place
Didn't know what was going on here so I went in blind.
One Laotian two Thai.
Nice place off the main road.
Recommend.
-
08-18-24 20:21 #6043Senior Member

Posts: 52Yeah. Sorry for the typos. That's what I get for getting an iPhone 15 Pro instead of the Pro Max and not having my reading glasses with me 🤣.
Originally Posted by DonGato
[View Original Post]
Life after 50 sucks when shit don't work like it used to 😂.
-
08-18-24 18:19 #6042Senior Member

Posts: 175You are
Whole not while. Auto gets me again.
Originally Posted by DonGato
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-24 16:17 #6041Senior Member

Posts: 175You are
Smoker chick said. I give you good massage. You say. I come back. LOL.
Originally Posted by BoudoirLuvr
[View Original Post]
Smoker chick will cover the while playing field. LOL.
-
08-18-24 09:23 #6040Senior Member

Posts: 52YourRelax. Lucy
Decided to stop over after reading there was someone other than the older smoker chick. I pretty much had to demand the other girl and I bed up coming back after a half hour. I think it was worth the wait for Lucy. She's shorter, younger with a nice fave and decent figure. Opted for a 90 minute massage which came with a free TS after the session. The massage was pretty darn good with medium pressure. She worked everything on me and I honestly needed it. OTC roaming was. Allowed and I got a few moans so I guess she liked it.
Finish was good although a bit quick as she had me ramped up. Clean up, hot towel, face massage then off to the TS. Cleaned me up good!
House fee was 110 and I tipped well for the excellent service.
Boudoir.
-
08-17-24 22:31 #6039Senior Member

Posts: 229Spring Wellness
Pretty sure that place is strictly legit.
Originally Posted by CoolPanther
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-24 17:09 #6038Senior Member

Posts: 512Spring Wellness Massage and Reflexology
Greetings gents,
I have been in need of a massage so badly lately so I decided to stop in at Spring Wellness in Greer on Hwy 29. I have seen this location for some time now but I do not remember if anyone has reviewed this place so I took one for the team. I stopped in about two weeks or so ago to get the rates and lay out of the potential talent there. 30 minutes is $40 and $60 for the hour. Mamasan appears to be mid 40's to 50's Asian lady with an attractive body and decent face. She greeted me as I walked in and I told her I wanted 30 minutes but she gently suggested 60 minutes but I declined politely. Usually in an unknown spot and unsure of who will be providing my massage I usually opt for the hhr especially on the first visit. As we were heading to the room my masseuse who happened to be a petite asian lady in her mid 40's or so met us. She had nice b cups and a pretty face. English here appears to be somewhat limited really by both ladies that I interacted with and I do not know who also works there yet. I signaled and said my lower back needed attention and she went to work. I did not ask for a name but I will the next trip. Massage was firm with her using hands and forearms to apply pressure but she probably only weighed about 100 lbs maybe. She did ask I believe if I was in need of or if I wanted the one hour after about 20 minutes and I said no but I also asked if anything else was available and she said no. Was it a failure to communicate or is there nothing else available for under an hour I am not sure. Especially on the first trip. The session ended 10 minutes after this exchange with hot oils and hot stones.
As I was leaving both were at the front desk and the mamasan asked "tip" in broken English of course and initially before the season I was planning on tipping $10 but since it was really good I gave $20 to my masseuse. Yes they offered water but I declined and headed on my way. I will stop back and I will try one hour when I am in the area. Total damage $60.
-
08-17-24 16:08 #6037Senior Member

Posts: 323Fleeced Gap
And where did this take place, may I ask?
Originally Posted by FleecedGap
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-24 15:11 #6036Senior Member

Posts: 68Upsellig
Got CBJCIM for 1.3 and it definitely was an upsell. No full meal. Massage was on average.
-
08-16-24 22:45 #6035Senior Member

Posts: 708I don't think Uncle can do that the second time I went I think it had a towel over it and then it was gone.
Originally Posted by FiveOfSix
[View Original Post]
I never thought anything about it.
But I went to one in Easley cop car parked around back went in got a BJ and left 2 girls 1 was busy so who knows.
-
08-16-24 19:53 #6034Senior Member

Posts: 1189I used to go to a place in Philly that had cameras. I used to toss my undershirt over it. They always said they don't work but I felt better with it covered. If Uncle is doing serious surveillance they have clocks, sprinkler heads, and smoke detectors with cameras that they can use.
Originally Posted by TomyJonson1955
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-24 17:46 #6033Senior Member

Posts: 708First time I was in there that first room on the left had a camera on the wall it stuck out like a sore thumb paid the house fee and laid 120 where she could see it.
Originally Posted by Fargler
[View Original Post]
Back massage was normal with good teasing {so at this point no one has done anything wrong hut her} flipped and ask what I wanted I whispered FS in her ear she started with BBBJ covered me and got on finished in mish.
We discussed the camera afterwards I told her most guys would walk but said it was from previous business and it didn't work.
Do you guys really think a provider would do something on camera and get herself in trouble.









Reply With Quote





