Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 19527
-
08-18-24 14:30 #13527Senior Member

Posts: 118Juicy ass
Juicy ass just never seemed like the correct term to me. Makes me think something nasty is going to or has happened. Round, plump, Georgia Peach, Apple Bottom, or voluptuous all seem better descriptors to me. But to each their own.
BTW it is funny to watch a girl's demeanor change when I say "Big Monkey says Hi".
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-24 12:07 #13526Senior Member

Posts: 72Kelly
You know I don't discuss what I paid in public forum. As we all know, there can be many factors that can impact pricing. If you're out of shape, un-showered, a jerk, and the "boys" look like a 70's porn star, I imagine the price will be different for someone that is the opposite.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-24 10:09 #13525Banned Member

Posts: 2302That's good to hear. What did your Kelly visit cost all in?
Originally Posted by PnwVette
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-24 09:07 #13524Regular Member

Posts: 10How is Organic Spa
Hi guys,
I just saw a ad for organic spa's new grand opening.
Has anyone been there before? And how was it?
Thanks.
-
08-18-24 08:00 #13523Senior Member

Posts: 72Kelly
Kelly is a total smoke show! One of the hottest providers I have seen. Petite Korean, smokin body, and a beautiful face. The other girl MoMo is pretty hot too!
Originally Posted by Efurufe
[View Original Post]
I don't base everything off of the $200. I tip according to the provider.
I know Diva was a total upsell shop before (I still visited because I liked the talent). But now under new ownership, I don't see it as much. YMMV.
-
08-18-24 02:02 #13522Regular Member

Posts: 14Korean Kelly
Any info on her age and looks?
Originally Posted by PnwVette
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-24 23:05 #13521Regular Member

Posts: 14Bliss 3-some
Made a weekend trip to Bliss, 1st time. Greeted by Bella, 20 something from looks. Paid the $$ and was led for the shower. Something new for me, she joined in the shower and cleaned me. Then sold me a 3-some. I confirmed I have only $ more. She agreed.
After shower all clean, she dries us up and parade's out both naked. Awkward, but I guess it was to show the other 2 girls, who gladly lowered their tops to reveal as if I was to pick one. I did not and in walked Blue, a 20-30 something with some tats. It was a first 3-some for me in an AMP and it was crazy. Sharing BBBJ, Kissing / GFE, DATO (on me), DATY and back and forth CG. I was simply to lie down and enjoy the entire time.
After it done and Bliss cleaning me up, in comes Kiki, a 20-30 with her top down, asking me to pick her next time. Sure, if I knew I was picking.
This was an awesome XP and definitely looking forward to my next visit.
As I left Bella said, if next time they not busy, I can do all 3 girls together for 4 $. I don't think I can handle 3.
-
08-17-24 22:12 #13520Senior Member

Posts: 271Search for "Kelly". Loads of Intel.
Originally Posted by Efurufe
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-24 20:35 #13519Senior Member

Posts: 544What does she look like, and how much time and what services do you get for $200? I thought Diva was a serious upcharge place so haven't visited yet.
Originally Posted by PnwVette
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-24 20:06 #13518Regular Member

Posts: 23Kiki at Bliss
Took Kiki for a spin. PSE oriented. Decent DT BBBJ that was eventually CIM spitting, fantastic PM + rimming work. Pretty tight box, looks great in doggy. Does not seem to accept any form of Greek for an extra $ (maybe YMMV depending on your size?) A bit rushed out the door.
Honestly, I think that one guy has a point about girls not being super attractive at Bliss. I saw all 3 girls before leaving, and I would say that the bodies go crazy but the faces do not do it for me personally.
Using the Marcus scale where my ATF Angela is a 10, I would put Kiki at a 7/10. It's interesting how much personality + face can make an impact even in this method of sexual procurement.
-
08-17-24 19:55 #13517Senior Member

Posts: 72Diva
Went and saw my favorite "Korean Kelly" at Diva. Man that girl drives me nuts. She is only going to be there through the end of the month (sadness has overcome me). Another new girl there, "MoMo". Another true Korean girl. If anyone has any intel on her I would appreciate it. She looks like she could be a lot of fun too.
-
08-17-24 16:52 #13516Senior Member

Posts: 544For me Good is $200 for an hour, though I haven't been for a while (since Coco was there). She would give me a 15 minute massage, then BBBJ, and happily just suck my cock for 20 minutes while I stood at the head of the table rubbing her back down to her ass. Then we'd get into fucking and sucking for the remainder, and I'd get a shower there afterwards.
Originally Posted by Packet1985
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-24 13:29 #13515Senior Member

Posts: 109Fees
Those two particular locations accept $$ all-in for the best 30 min you'll find anywhere.
Originally Posted by Packet1985
[View Original Post]
Bliss will almost always offer a 4 hands session. If you want your chi sucked out, hand-washed, rebalanced and restored through your fart box, I highly recommend bringing the 2 x2 fee if you can afford it.
Cheers.
-
08-17-24 13:17 #13514Regular Member

Posts: 14First time as well, can I confirm if Good is on 50th, and Bliss is on 36th? Do they run any ads?
Originally Posted by Packet1985
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-24 01:28 #13513Regular Member

Posts: 4Good or Bliss?
Hello fellow mongers. Planning to visit either Good or Bliss for the first time next week. From what I gather, it's $$ all in? Or is it $$. 6?
Want to make sure I bring the right amount of cash.
Thank you everyone for your awesome reviews so far. Will be sure to leave my experience as well.












Reply With Quote





