Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #56524
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Goldie

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Spotted her near Ashton St.
    That's Goldie. I haven't seen her in a while. I used to see her regularly when she lived in Morrell Park. Back then, the service was great! Only seen her once or twice on Wilkens.

    Chico.

  2. #56523

    Kiara

    Caught Kiara the other day by the triangle. Early AM. She always puts on such a great time and she's funny to talk to. I'm not in love by any means but its refreshing when a SW is cool and acknowledges she's doing this shit for drugs.

  3. #56522

    Think that might be Goldie

    She's put on some weight.

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Spotted her near Ashton St.

  4. #56521

    Spotted her near Ashton St

    Spotted her near Ashton St.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 88007.jpg‎   cf6c0.jpg‎  

  5. #56520

    Near Triangle

    Near Triangle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ff61b.jpg‎   ea06.jpg‎  

  6. #56519

    Teeth

    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBigRod  [View Original Post]
    Why do most of these girls have missing teeth?
    From ADA Article:

    "Meth mouth" is characterized by severe tooth decay and gum disease, which often causes teeth to break or fall out. An examination of the mouths of 571 methamphetamine users showed:

    96% had cavities.

    58% had untreated tooth decay.

    31% had six or more missing teeth.

    The teeth of people addicted to methamphetamines are characterized by being blackened, stained, rotting, crumbling and falling apart. Often, the teeth cannot be salvaged and must be removed. The extensive tooth decay is likely caused by a combination of drug-induced psychological and physiological changes resulting in dry mouth and long periods of poor oral hygiene. Methamphetamine itself is also acidic.

    The study found that the more meth a person used, the worse their tooth decay was. Meth users who were 30 years of age or older, women or cigarette smokers were more likely to have tooth decay and gum disease.

    Meth – also known as speed, ice, glass and crystal – can be smoked, snorted, injected or taken in pill form and is highly addictive. The high (which causes the brain to feel intense pleasure) can last up to 12 hours. This can lead to long periods of poor dental hygiene. While high, users often crave high-calorie, carbonated, sugary beverages. In addition, they may grind or clench their teeth, all of which can harm teeth.

  7. #56518

    Block at Payson St

    I have always noticed atleast 3 to 4 young girls staying at the highlighted block at Payson St. Not sure whether they are UTR girls or civis. Did anyone get a chance to talk to them?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎  

  8. #56517

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Molly was out throughout the day near triangle or near corner store at S Bentalou St & Ashton St.
    Picked here up by the wet side shopping center. She was looking fine with a short skirt. Before she got in she took a hot of her pipe and off we went. Since she had a short dress I lifted the dress and noticed she had nothing underneath. She has a great body for the Wilkens loop some candy DMG but hardly noticeable. Gave a few fingers inside her kitty on my way to my spot. Then she just got on her knees and gave a nice slow BBJ she does have some missing teeth but I didn't feel any scraping. Keep playing with her shaving pussy till I was ready.

    Laid her down and just jackedhammerd her pussy. Turned her over and her while in doggy and her pussy was nice and warm. Wasn't a great lay since she just closed her eyes and let got to town. Keep going at it till I blasted deep inside her guts. On my way back I let her sleep for a bit. Tried to get a better pic of her kitty but it came out blurry. Plenty of photos on the escort forums was a win for me since I tried so set up with her when she posted on EB / STG. DMG was 40 for the trip.

    Saw a few gals with the blond red highlights on today saw another one on my way out of the area. I tried to set a good look but she was knocked out. Anyone know about her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240816-113549.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240816-113632.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240816-113542.jpg‎  

  9. #56516

    Bad Teeth

    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBigRod  [View Original Post]
    Why do most of these girls have missing teeth?
    I know they have a big sweet tooth from crack and bad dental hygiene. And I've heard the opiates weaken their teeth as well.

  10. #56515

    Lack of dental care.

    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBigRod  [View Original Post]
    Why do most of these girls have missing teeth?
    Also from drugs.

  11. #56514

    By circle

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Nah, she's back doing the motel thing now. I guess you can look for her online soon.
    Can be found by circle.

  12. #56513

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    S Pulaski and Ashton St.
    That's Kayla.

  13. #56512

    Kayla @ S Pulaski and Ashton St

    Kayla @ S Pulaski and Ashton St.

    Thank you PanchSez for providing the name! Edited post to update the name .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails b0cde.jpg‎  

  14. #56511

    Teeth

    Why do most of these girls have missing teeth?

  15. #56510

    Tink

    I sent her to go live with relatives in a location I will not disclise. She returned once for a short time before she decided it was time to get clean. Once again I put her on a bus. I've heard from her once and that was to ask me to come see her. I declined and have never heard from her again. I hope she is still sober and NEVER returns.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank76  [View Original Post]
    Well to answer a request, here are some photos of Autumn, AKA Tink. She was a very attractive girl. She could either be a good date or a nightmare, depending on her mood. She told me she had had a rough childhood. She had been in juvenile prison and foster care. Some place far away from Baltimore. A couple of years ago, she had a boyfriend named Itchy. Well Itchy was shot to death in the Wilkens area. There were two theories why. 1) Tink was setting up guys for Itchy to rob. Someone came back and got revenge. 2) A typical Baltimore street beef. I asked her about it and she said she did not know why he was killed. She said they were not robbing people. Itchy's family wondered if Tink set him up. I doubt this. She then relocated to Morell Park. One of my dates told me she heard that Tink was now in West Virginia.

    Frank Out!
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape