The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 103 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 153 203 603 1103 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 16675
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15145
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...b/557817750694

    I find this ad interesting because of the location. Close, but not too close to me. Because not many people would specify West Baraboo. Also can head to the casino if it doesn't pan out. Several years ago a stripper who danced in the Dells advertised in the same area. Had a good time with her. And this one (if it's real) looks like a stripper body.
    The post says she wants a deposit. I'm sure she's legit.

  2. #15144

    Big tits in Baraboo

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...b/557817750694

    I find this ad interesting because of the location. Close, but not too close to me. Because not many people would specify West Baraboo. Also can head to the casino if it doesn't pan out. Several years ago a stripper who danced in the Dells advertised in the same area. Had a good time with her. And this one (if it's real) looks like a stripper body.

  3. #15143
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaySmiling  [View Original Post]
    Just go to the geisha house.
    Not if you're hoping for an actual massage.

  4. #15142

    Geisha House

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxgrif  [View Original Post]
    Might not be the right place to post this, but any info on this gal? I've been looking for just a nice massage with some extra and so far she's the only one I've been able to find. If y'all are able to point me in the right directions I would also greatly appreciate that.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/604295041996
    Just go to the geisha house.

  5. #15141

    Anyone Seen HOLLY Recenttly?

    Has anyone seen HOLLY recently?

    Saw one report of a gum job *no teeth. Does she have teeth?

    Taken to wearing an aunt Jemima scarf. Is hair falling out?

    She has reasonable prices, is not crazy and pretty reliable (from quite awhile ago).

    But these couple new developments Kind of want to know.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...s/554420049596

  6. #15140

    They are both real

    Quote Originally Posted by Zunker  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/178221825133

    Any info on Dani or her friend Jen would be appreciated.
    The pictures are real and are of Dani, but Jenn is similarly built. I have not had problems with either, but as always your mileage may vary. Heavy smokers if that's an issue.

  7. #15139

    Looking for info

    Might not be the right place to post this, but any info on this gal? I've been looking for just a nice massage with some extra and so far she's the only one I've been able to find. If y'all are able to point me in the right directions I would also greatly appreciate that.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/604295041996

  8. #15138

    Anyone Seen Dani or Jen?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/178221825133

    Any info on Dani or her friend Jen would be appreciated.

  9. #15137
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    It would be nice to see a few more pics of busty redhead. Not getting much of an idea what she looks like in the ad.
    Unfortunately she's not keen on sharing other photos. She's about 5'1"-5'3", strawberry blonde curly hair. Cute face, I like her smile. Based on the condo she hosts from and her general demeanor during the session, I think she does this as a side gig because she just really enjoys sex. She does have a belly so if that turns you off, she's not for you, and she's not bald down south. If that's not a problem, give her a call. She's a sweet lady, treat her well.

  10. #15136
    Quote Originally Posted by Rms83  [View Original Post]
    Ended up seeing the second one. Busty Mature Redhead. She only communicates via email, and doesn't send any extra photos, but she was easy to set up with and has a quiet discreet condo on the west side she hosts out of. Appears to be late 40's, short and a few extra pounds but not fat. Cute face, nice big boobs. She got into it and had 4-5 O's before I flipped her on her back and finished in the bag.

    $ Hh, $. 5 hr. Very reasonable. If I were local, I'd definitely see her again.
    It would be nice to see a few more pics of busty redhead. Not getting much of an idea what she looks like in the ad.

  11. #15135
    Quote Originally Posted by Rms83  [View Original Post]
    Going to be visiting from Milwaukee tomorrow. Any feedback on these ladies? Any of them worth a visit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/994720298796

    -- I like the MILF type, she's short and cute.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...d/685048713851

    -- this one seems sane and discreet over email, any first-hand experience? Budget friendly too.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/714949285587

    -- Dig her look, soft and curvy. Responded enthusiastically via text. Edit: Her ad seems to be down, but her number is ‪(515) 388-2108‬. Photo attached

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/278005567903

    -- Great looking body, but the retouching on some of the pix has me thinking catfish, handler, or some other issue. Anyone seen her?
    Ended up seeing the second one. Busty Mature Redhead. She only communicates via email, and doesn't send any extra photos, but she was easy to set up with and has a quiet discreet condo on the west side she hosts out of. Appears to be late 40's, short and a few extra pounds but not fat. Cute face, nice big boobs. She got into it and had 4-5 O's before I flipped her on her back and finished in the bag.

    $ Hh, $. 5 hr. Very reasonable. If I were local, I'd definitely see her again.

  12. #15134

    Name?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...r/539630842304

    She has interesting prices.

    Reviews?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NTEwNjYwMGNmYjFiYjQwZDdmYzdmOGZmOGNiNzE1NDY1YjdmYWI.jpg‎  

  13. #15133
    Quote Originally Posted by Rms83  [View Original Post]
    Going to be visiting from Milwaukee tomorrow. Any feedback on these ladies? Any of them worth a visit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/994720298796

    -- I like the MILF type, she's short and cute.
    I saw Rebecca twice over a decade ago. I can't speak for now, but back then she was very very nice. Sweet, with great service.

  14. #15132
    Quote Originally Posted by Rms83  [View Original Post]
    Cheers, thanks for the info. Happy to know she's the real deal.
    She is definitely real, but I suggest you read up on her in this forum using the search feature to avoid setting your expectations too high.

  15. #15131
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapShooter01  [View Original Post]
    The one that goes with this link is Lexi Love https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/278005567903.

    "Great looking body, but the retouching on some of the pix has me thinking catfish, handler, or some other issue. Anyone seen her?

    I have seen her twice in the last week. She is a nice girl. We had a nice conversation and she said that she gets a lot of calls but 99% of the guys that call or text her are pigs with the way they talk. So my words of wisdom would be to talk to her politely and you will probably be able to set something up.

    Trapshooter.
    Cheers, thanks for the info. Happy to know she's the real deal.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape