Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 523 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 7834
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7039

    Porshe scam

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty  [View Original Post]
    What you may find behind those doors is anybody guess but it's not going to be this girl. Whoever is posting this is using a "semi-famous" Instagram model pics. Maybe semi famous is a stretch.
    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    You cracked the case, link is now dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by FooManly  [View Original Post]
    Hi! Saw an ad tonight for this girl Porsha and didn't see anything on my search. Does anyone have any information on her? She good or bad or non existent? What does she offer. If you've seen her? Feel free to PM me if you'd prefer. Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...-/193671139764
    Yea I posted about her a few days ago in New Haven forum. Stolen pics. Real girl is in OH. She asks for a deposit.

  2. #7038
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    Had another date with her. Still wild as ever, I highly recommend. She's worth the initial price and subsequent visits have gotten much better each time. Seems like no one on here is seeing her though besides a few. Get her while you can, she's a party girl and we all know how that goes.
    Outcall only kills it for me. $200 QV + a room puts her in another price point.

  3. #7037

    Mila = scam

    Quote Originally Posted by DJohnson555  [View Original Post]
    I should've listened to all the bad reports, but sadly my other head was doing the thinking. She is a deposit scammer and should not be trusted. Do not ever send these women deposit money!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...l/238957472140
    I had her scam me in southington too. Took the money and then said she hurt her tooth and couldn't do anything. Offered a weak HJ. Also not as cute as pics would lead you to believe.

  4. #7036

    Tatted spinner

    Had another date with her. Still wild as ever, I highly recommend. She's worth the initial price and subsequent visits have gotten much better each time. Seems like no one on here is seeing her though besides a few. Get her while you can, she's a party girl and we all know how that goes.

  5. #7035

    Mila / Milla (Scammer)

    I should've listened to all the bad reports, but sadly my other head was doing the thinking. She is a deposit scammer and should not be trusted. Do not ever send these women deposit money!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...l/238957472140

  6. #7034
    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/danbu...y/562538031332

    New ad. Definitely worth the coin. I have been seeing her consistently for a good month now. We had a wild time partying with some drinks and 420. BBFSWCIP this time around didn't even have to ask, we just went with the flow. Before the main show she warmed me up with super sloppy head with tons of gagging and DT, made her lose a bit of lunch but that turned me on even more and she wanted to keep the show going. Who am I to say no? Still the same aggressive energizer bunny fucking until I blew a load in her. She kept going though and ruined my first orgasm so I pinned her down and kept going until I properly blew another load in her. We both cleaned up and lay there a while. Third round was definitely on the menu at no cost but I was completely drained and had to kick her out (she's a bit crazy).
    Sound like a good time, not much you can do now, outcalls are touchy. Particularly with a crazy one as they know where you live. I'd say be mindful to balance that relationship.

  7. #7033
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty  [View Original Post]
    What you may find behind those doors is anybody guess but it's not going to be this girl. Whoever is posting this is using a "semi-famous" Instagram model pics. Maybe semi famous is a stretch.
    You cracked the case, link is now dead.

  8. #7032

    Fake

    What you may find behind those doors is anybody guess but it's not going to be this girl. Whoever is posting this is using a "semi-famous" Instagram model pics. Maybe semi famous is a stretch.

    Quote Originally Posted by FooManly  [View Original Post]
    Hi! Saw an ad tonight for this girl Porsha and didn't see anything on my search. Does anyone have any information on her? She good or bad or non existent? What does she offer. If you've seen her? Feel free to PM me if you'd prefer. Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...-/193671139764

  9. #7031

    Porsha

    Hi! Saw an ad tonight for this girl Porsha and didn't see anything on my search. Does anyone have any information on her? She good or bad or non existent? What does she offer. If you've seen her? Feel free to PM me if you'd prefer. Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...-/193671139764
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Porsha.jpg‎   Porsha5.jpg‎   Porsha6.jpg‎   Porsha7.jpg‎  

  10. #7030

    Tatted spinner

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/danbu...y/562538031332

    New ad. Definitely worth the coin. I have been seeing her consistently for a good month now. We had a wild time partying with some drinks and 420. BBFSWCIP this time around didn't even have to ask, we just went with the flow. Before the main show she warmed me up with super sloppy head with tons of gagging and DT, made her lose a bit of lunch but that turned me on even more and she wanted to keep the show going. Who am I to say no? Still the same aggressive energizer bunny fucking until I blew a load in her. She kept going though and ruined my first orgasm so I pinned her down and kept going until I properly blew another load in her. We both cleaned up and lay there a while. Third round was definitely on the menu at no cost but I was completely drained and had to kick her out (she's a bit crazy).

  11. #7029
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...-/984429593105

    Thought I'd ask before I took the plunge. I believe they're hold up at the American motor Lodge. A place I don't like to frequent. Poo.
    American motor lodge & apple are without a doubt 100% no fly zones for me.

  12. #7028

    Same question

    Yeah I was wondering the same thing. Unfortunately at this point in my career I no longer have the stamina for the 35 min blow job like someone in here. (I'm lookin at you Mr. DaReal. LOL). So it'd be a total waste of time and money for me. I was also wondering if she ever has an incall? Or do you guys just do car dates? All in good fun guys I hope everyone is enjoying this diamond in the Sea of Rough we have here in CT STG.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred  [View Original Post]
    I didn't ask / request. I get the idea that it's possible though. YMMV. She's a wild one so for her price point, I'd ask her.

  13. #7027

    Any One?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...-/984429593105

    Thought I'd ask before I took the plunge. I believe they're hold up at the American motor Lodge. A place I don't like to frequent. Poo.

  14. #7026

    Qv.

    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    Texted to ask and never got a response. TYIA.
    I didn't ask / request. I get the idea that it's possible though. YMMV. She's a wild one so for her price point, I'd ask her.

  15. #7025

    Is BBFS on the menu for qv?

    Texted to ask and never got a response. TYIA.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred  [View Original Post]
    Saw her in the Spring (March or so) at her incall. Same $$ as now. There was no rush at all; the location was a little odd, but it was in a very safe part of Waterbury. She's coherent and can hold a conversation. She's wild. PSE if ever there was one. Can suck a golf ball through a straw, and enjoys being absolutely pounded! If you have the time and the coin, I second the recommendation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape