Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 4,351 to 4,365 of 18423
-
08-15-24 22:22 #14073Senior Member

Posts: 170SeductiveChick
This one starts asking for $$ upfront for beauty appointments. Too bad. Probably not real but I thought the cute / GND look vs IG model might be legit.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-25d64aae3186
-
08-15-24 22:19 #14072Senior Member

Posts: 382Reality
Some are exactly like guys. Is what it is.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-24 22:18 #14071Senior Member

Posts: 382My bad
Been there, done that. Two is better than one. LOL.
Originally Posted by HeyDuhman
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-24 20:38 #14070Banned Member

Posts: 131Bro. I'm not new here. We had sex both times.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]
It must have been so bad. LOL:
-
08-15-24 19:43 #14069Senior Member

Posts: 3823 date rule Vanilla
How do you get that far down the road?
Originally Posted by HeyDuhman
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-24 18:17 #14068Banned Member

Posts: 131Ghosted! Damn its been a while and it hurts
So since I started on seeking / sugaring a few years ago it has been good.
Almost all the arrangements / situation ships ended on my terms (except one. My favorite sb from 2023).
But recently I had started an arrangement with a great young girl. Not from seeking for a change. LOL.
Date 1 great.
Date 2 greater.
Date 3 planned and lots of flirting in between.
Day before date 3 she goes silent.
Date of date 3 I don't follow up, still waiting for her to respond to my previous text. But alas. No response. I don't bother following up to my previous text confirming the date logistics and details.
Day after the date 3 I start to feel like shit and here we are crying like a baby.
Rejection hurts. Maybe more so in sugaring than in traditional dating?
How do you guys deal?
-
08-15-24 17:56 #14067Senior Member

Posts: 382Didn't think she wasn't real
Just amazed that she could post that profile, when I am afraid to mention anything monetary whatsoever for fear of being banned for life. LOL.
Originally Posted by JasonCuse
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-24 17:52 #14066Senior Member

Posts: 382Thought she was pretty as well
She was just moving to DC last we chatted. Was looking for a room for several days, which I wasn't down for. She went dark. Hopefully she sticks around, who knows.
I would say Blaisian as well. Who knows.
Originally Posted by TheBarbarian
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-24 16:21 #14065Regular Member

Posts: 19Daisy Jane
Why no to daisy Jane? And what did you pay if you don't mind saying.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-24 10:59 #14064Senior Member

Posts: 133Staying on point
Fellas, if you've visited the Philippines, Thailand, Cambodia and many other places, when you see them pure or mixed with Black or Latin, this tends to be the look.
That being said, does anyone have any insight or experience that could beneficial?
Thanks to the gentleman who provide insight on the origin of her photos.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-24 23:47 #14063Senior Member

Posts: 1063LOL. That pasted hair to the head is a ghetto vibe. Typically, probably a stripper or something. Stay away!
Originally Posted by RudyWellz
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-24 22:00 #14062Senior Member

Posts: 328We all have an ethnicity. This young lady is likely what some would label as blasian (black + asian). I find her attractive and there is nothing nasty about her appearance. I don't like bony, flat chested, pale women with thin, stringy hair, but have the decency to keep those thoughts to myself as I realize we all have different taste. No need to disparage those that I do not find attractive.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-24 20:18 #14061Senior Member

Posts: 1063Definitely not! LOL. A lot of the ethnics like to have mixed and whatever else. The biggest tell in her pics is that nasty ethnic hair pasted to the forehead.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-24 19:02 #14060Senior Member

Posts: 3345Not Asian.
Originally Posted by TheBarbarian
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-24 17:34 #14059Senior Member

Posts: 100Fitness model in california
The pics are of a Insta fitness model based in SanDiego.
Originally Posted by BoobsGalore1
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





