Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 871 to 885 of 4927
-
08-21-24 14:36 #4057Senior Member

Posts: 123Hixson
Not from the chatt area, but I visit the Soddy / Hixson area a time or two a month. Curious if there were any spots near the Hixson area worth rolling the dice at. Thanks in advance.
-
08-21-24 03:48 #4056Regular Member

Posts: 1Sexy LMT?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...-/645105218955
Does anyone know this person? She doesn't list a name nor prices.
-
08-18-24 09:31 #4055Senior Member

Posts: 156Lee O'Mally in Huntsville
I saw Lee O'Mally in Huntsville, AL. I asked for the GFE body rub. I had a great time. I posted a full review on the Huntsville forum. If you're passing through that area and need a good provider, I highly recommend her.
https://tryst.link/escort/lee-o-mally
-
08-17-24 15:54 #4054Senior Member

Posts: 123Saw Jessica from GQ again also new girl on the 19th
I saw Jessica from GQ again yesterday and she was even better than the first time.
Also when leaving Pinky told me another new girl is coming on the 19th I will be out of town for the next couple weeks so if someone sees the new girl let us know how she is.
-
08-17-24 09:49 #4053Banned Member

Posts: 407With price increases as you describe and the recent LE activity in GA " see the Atlanta massage reports" it makes the apartment Asians a more viable solution.
Originally Posted by YankeeTN
[View Original Post]
Regards,
H19.
-
08-16-24 19:01 #4052Senior Member

Posts: 45Gaga is so over priced!
This place has gotten crazy high since Dr. Lee retired. Now these dumb girls want 200 for CBJ. LOL.
I laughed and walked out.
-
08-16-24 08:51 #4051Senior Member

Posts: 255Jessica
I had a great time with Jessica the other day. She's a little thing, but very sexy and quite affectionate. Cute tits, nice butt, and kitty was tight. I'm thinking about visiting her again today, though it's been a while since I've fucked Emily, so I might see her instead.
Originally Posted by Mdsa7172
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-24 17:13 #4050Senior Member

Posts: 192Also Visiting Chattanooga
I will be visiting Chattanooga next week. How would everyone compare Gaga vs GQ these days? I know lineups change. I am reading better reports for GQ than Gaga. However, GQ is an extra 20 miles from Chattanooga compared Gaga. Is it worth the extra time? Pm if you want. Thanks.
-
08-15-24 17:07 #4049Senior Member

Posts: 75Anything New and Good at Gaga?
Has anyone been to Gaga recently? With all of the not-so-great reviews lately, I've been hesitant to take the plunge again.
-
08-15-24 11:16 #4048Senior Member

Posts: 109I apologize for the Typo
My apologies, I meant, y'all recommend, again thanks a bunch! Be safe & have fun!
Originally Posted by Ohioan38
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-24 08:36 #4047Senior Member

Posts: 109Visiting Chat
I'm coming down in a couple weeks. I was wondering if there is any advice for a nice visit, and which place why'all recommend. Thanks a bunch! If any place offers trips to the isles, that's even better!
-
08-11-24 07:36 #4046Senior Member

Posts: 255Mimi is older, but she's still fun. The only BBBJ I've gotten there was from Mimi, though not to CIM. Only place I've gotten that around here was Gaga when Shashawna was there.
Originally Posted by ColdFusion2500
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-24 20:12 #4045Senior Member

Posts: 1287Gq first time
Made appointment with the new hot one. Got mimi. OK so I went along with it. Nice woman. Got it done. Asked to see Jess she is everything people says she is. Make appointments guys.
-
08-05-24 07:06 #4044Senior Member

Posts: 52Gq
Nice to see they upgraded the line up. Jessica sounds like a must see attraction.
Originally Posted by Brabit69
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-24 22:52 #4043Senior Member

Posts: 123Jessica at GQ
I took a trip to GQ and found out there was a new girl when I got there. First of all WOW she was a tiny little spinner with a great ass and probably one of the hottest girls GQ has had ever. The massage started slow with just light running but then she took a break I thought to get lotion or oil but came back and had taken her cloths of and was body gliding on top of me. That was awesome also was kissing my neck and ears and get my engine going a lot. On the flip saw her and all her glory and body was amazing. Also she was into what she was doing and had a great tight kitty.
I encourage all who are willing to drive to make it down there and visit her she said she will be here a month or two and just arrived today. Might be my all-time favorite outside of Vegas.












Reply With Quote




