Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 134 of 686 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 184 234 634 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 10279
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8284

    Secret Benefits

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyStud1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any luck on there?
    I've had some luck on there, but it took weeding through a bunch of games and bullshit, the unfortunate part is you're spending money to do it. I really don't recommend that site.

  2. #8283

    Thanks, Papa

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    I tried to see her but passed because her donations were not for me. I was securing another appointment with someone else and she texted back saying that she would accept my offer. I told her I made other plans and she caught an attitude. I'm pretty sure she's legit. Papa Be.
    Thanks for standing your ground, Papa. Eventually the prices will come down if enough mongers have the balls to say "no way am I paying that". It's the law of supply and don't be stupid.

    Be safe out there.

  3. #8282

    Olivia

    She has a room until morning. Fun and clean.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240816_222737_Chrome.jpg‎  

  4. #8281

    Secret Benefits

    Anyone had any luck on there?

  5. #8280
    Quote Originally Posted by SeniorChapo  [View Original Post]
    That's what I thought, I did read some reports about that. Thank you.
    I've seen her a handful of times over the years and haven't had a problem with her but if she gets in with the wrong crowd she seems to have problems. Hopefully she's on the up and up right now because she's actually a good date when on it.

  6. #8279
    That's what I thought, I did read some reports about that. Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForA10  [View Original Post]
    Read the posts about her, she's been known to rob people in the past.

  7. #8278

    Mariah

    Quote Originally Posted by SeniorChapo  [View Original Post]
    Hello all. We've been notified that a provider from flint is visiting us. Is she worth it? Thank you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/458604585545
    Read the posts about her, she's been known to rob people in the past.

  8. #8277

    Mariah visiting Grand Rapids

    Hello all. We've been notified that a provider from flint is visiting us. Is she worth it? Thank you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/458604585545

  9. #8276

    Amber hit the wall.

    Got confirmation that she passed 8/4. There is a go fund me for the family she left behind. Its a tough industry & the ones that use always lose out in the long run. No saving them its just a bummer when it happens.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails amber.jpg‎  

  10. #8275

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by RelaxJustDome  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know this girl, face kinda looks familiar but I can't tell, anyone have details on her, if she's legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...m/217430565428
    I tried to see her but passed because her donations were not for me. I was securing another appointment with someone else and she texted back saying that she would accept my offer. I told her I made other plans and she caught an attitude. I'm pretty sure she's legit. Papa Be.

  11. #8274
    Quote Originally Posted by Olive4321  [View Original Post]
    I've never had any luck attaching photos!! Care to out line the process for us teck challenged fools.
    - When you write a review there is a Manage Attachments button below the box where you enter the review in Additional Options section.

    - Clicking Manage Attachments, brings up a new window where you will select the photos.

    - The important step after you select the photos is to scroll down and click Upload button, then close that window.

    - When you are back on the window where you are writing the review, the photos you selected will show up in the Additional Options section.

    I was forgetting to click Upload button after selecting the photos from my computer.

  12. #8273

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by SelfDon  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I am still getting used to attaching photos.
    I've never had any luck attaching photos!! Care to out line the process for us teck challenged fools.

  13. #8272

    Intersting

    Anyone know this girl, face kinda looks familiar but I can't tell, anyone have details on her, if she's legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...m/217430565428

  14. #8271

    Bailed

    Quote Originally Posted by Hohitta  [View Original Post]
    Who cares? She's ugly and fat, she should be paying dudes not the other way around!
    Initially I was interested, but I trust the bad reviews here more than anything so I blocked and bailed.

  15. #8270

    Ashlynn / Brooke. Ghosted after confirming

    Quote Originally Posted by SelfDon  [View Original Post]

    No answer to calls or text, then calls me back 40 minutes after and says the bed is being fixed. She has noticeable slur in the voice than earlier when I had spoken.

    Exactly after an hour after the agreed time, she tells me she is ready to meet. Go figure.

    To me it looks like she took another client or is she under influence of something.
    Sorry, I am still getting used to attaching photos.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ashlynn-1.jpg‎   Ashlynn-2.jpg‎   Ashlynn-3.jpg‎   Ashlynn-4.jpg‎   Ashlynn-5.jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape