Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 308 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 358 408 808 1308 ... LastLast
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 37316
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32711

    Sarah

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm.../776721442048. I've seen her three times now and she is absolutely amazing. She has a pretty flexible menu and easy communication nice girl check her out guys you won't be disappointed.

  2. #32710
    Quote Originally Posted by IrideAss65  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's her. I believe her Escalade is in need of repair. So no car dates at this time.
    It's been a long time since I've heard from her and I was wondering what happened. She very rarely had incall available and generally posted it on STG when she did. If she can't do car dates anymore, is she seeing people at all?

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  3. #32709

    Ari

    So Ari hmu not too long after I had reached out to her from a different number. She is a sexy little thing, but all business. Said our hellos, settled up, and she set a timer. The times or the feeling of being rushed is the biggest turn off. The CBJ was pretty good, she is sloppy with it. Then she hopped on and rode until I popped in the bag. She does take the whole thing and almost seemed to enjoy herself. 150 for a qv, I would repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/174593712

  4. #32708

    Sephora

    Quote Originally Posted by MountainLover  [View Original Post]
    You are correct, I know her as and you said Sophia, so it's the same girl. Someone else had reached out today, which jogged the memory. She had a white Escalade pickup. When I had last seen her, she was so out of it perhaps drugs, alcohol, or after reading your post, perhaps just utter exhaustion. She was working when I saw her last and maybe had done this as a side gig to earn some extra cash. I reached out today and hope to hear back.

    Other than that, still looking for a good UTR on the West end near the Deep Run / Short Pump area. Someone I can see quickly when time allows. Would greatly appreciate any leads. I prefer white, Asian or PR, shorter, curvier with large naturals and typically a BBBJ and nursing will do it for me. That said, even a BBBJ for a real quick lunch run would suffice.

    Thank you!
    Yes that's her. I believe her Escalade is in need of repair. So no car dates at this time.

  5. #32707

    Jeni from Tryst

    Hi all,

    Toftt and booked with Jeni while I was in Richmond this week. Communication was good, just make sure you follow the directions in her ad. Pics are accurate and recent. She has very short light brown hair, and some facial piercings to go with her nipples. She arrived on time, we chatted for a bit, then got started. Despite the lack of reviews, she's not new to this, and was a professional the entire time. I found her to be submissive, willing, engaging, and overall a lot of fun. GFE as advertised. Book with confidence. Treat her well, and she will absolutely return the favor.

    https://tryst.link/escort/againnagainpls

    Stay safe out there.

    Jester.

  6. #32706

    Amanda

    I reached out to this one a while back from a retired monger recommendation. Has anyone else seen or had any luck?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240815-143040.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240815-143107.jpg‎  

  7. #32705

    Anyone Seen?

    Has anyone seen this girl? She is on West Broad almost seems TGTBT.

    https://callescort.org/804-446-6113

  8. #32704

    Sophia / Sephora

    You are correct, I know her as Sephora, and you said Sophia, so it's the same girl. Someone else had reached out today, which jogged the memory. She had a white Escalade pickup. When I had last seen her, she was so out of it perhaps drugs, alcohol, or after reading your post, perhaps just utter exhaustion. She was working when I saw her last and maybe had done this as a side gig to earn some extra cash. I reached out today and hope to hear back.

    Other than that, still looking for a good UTR on the West end near the Deep Run / Short Pump area. Someone I can see quickly when time allows. Would greatly appreciate any leads. I prefer white, Asian or PR, shorter, curvier with large naturals and typically a BBBJ and nursing will do it for me. That said, even a BBBJ for a real quick lunch run would suffice.

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by IrideAss65  [View Original Post]
    That sounds like Sophia. But I never knew her to be a user. I've seen her a few times and still talk to her from time to time. She actually has a job. What color was the Cadillac Escalade?

  9. #32703

    Cadillac Escalade

    Quote Originally Posted by MountainLover  [View Original Post]
    Hello All,

    Last year I used to see a UTR that worked out of her Cadillac Escalade and sometimes a hotel. She was UTR and I found her through here and left reviews, although I forgot her name. The last time I saw her she was strung out so I got turned off and lost her number. I'm wondering if she got her act together because her BBBJ skills were worth The price of admission.

    Outside of her, I am looking for a UTR on the West End to see for QVs or HHRs when time allows. Usually a BBBJ with some nursing works for me. Jessica has moved a bit further away so I can't see her often. Anything you could share would be greatly appreciated and I'll return the favor when I find others. I prefer white or Asian, shorter, curvier and naturally busty.

    I've seen GFE. Now Moon Girls and that works, but they are a bit in the high side when I just want something quick.
    That sounds like Sophia. But I never knew her to be a user. I've seen her a few times and still talk to her from time to time. She actually has a job. What color was the Cadillac Escalade?

  10. #32702

    Pooh. These chicks are crazy

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/174510424

    I've seen her twice before for bbj and both time where okay she could never stay into long enough.

    For me to finish the mission. Left both times disappointed.

    Since I seen how phat she is with that behind of hers I wanted a dream pf a hhr FS.

    She tells me 1. 8 for the damage. For a hhr?! Man these chicks are crazy and getting too put of hand.

    For some of them who isn't top tier in the marketplace. The damage of 1. 8 is more so for hr+ or some tryst / eros type of chicks.

    Closing the book on this one LOL.

  11. #32701

    Diana

    Quote Originally Posted by MountainLover  [View Original Post]
    Hello All,

    Last year I used to see a UTR that worked out of her Cadillac Escalade and sometimes a hotel. She was UTR and I found her through here and left reviews, although I forgot her name. The last time I saw her she was strung out so I got turned off and lost her number. I'm wondering if she got her act together because her BBBJ skills were worth The price of admission.

    Outside of her, I am looking for a UTR on the West End to see for QVs or HHRs when time allows. Usually a BBBJ with some nursing works for me. Jessica has moved a bit further away so I can't see her often. Anything you could share would be greatly appreciated and I'll return the favor when I find others. I prefer white or Asian, shorter, curvier and naturally busty.

    I've seen GFE. Now Moon Girls and that works, but they are a bit in the high side when I just want something quick.
    I think you are referring about Diana mostly she does car dates.

  12. #32700

    Looking for UTR on West End

    Hello All,

    Last year I used to see a UTR that worked out of her Cadillac Escalade and sometimes a hotel. She was UTR and I found her through here and left reviews, although I forgot her name. The last time I saw her she was strung out so I got turned off and lost her number. I'm wondering if she got her act together because her BBBJ skills were worth The price of admission.

    Outside of her, I am looking for a UTR on the West End to see for QVs or HHRs when time allows. Usually a BBBJ with some nursing works for me. Jessica has moved a bit further away so I can't see her often. Anything you could share would be greatly appreciated and I'll return the favor when I find others. I prefer white or Asian, shorter, curvier and naturally busty.

    I've seen GFE. Now Moon Girls and that works, but they are a bit in the high side when I just want something quick.

  13. #32699

    What's the 411 with these ladies

    What's the 411 with these ladies? Of anyone had any experience with them.

    I'm asking before I take the leap, especially nowadays with all these.

    No BBJ rules or lackluster lazy bbj.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/174526594

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/174518155

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/174493137

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/174511762

  14. #32698

    Ashland Friday evening

    I'll be in Ashland Friday evening. I am looking for a phenomenal BBBJ since it's my birthday. Any suggestions? All I want is reliable and good skills. Thanks in advance!

  15. #32697

    Val

    Those pics are so inaccurate. She's a tall fat girl. So many rules, no touching, no this, no that. Terrible experience so I just left. 1/10 would not repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    I'd been trying to get up with her for like a year and I think I had built her up to be something amazing. She wasn't bad, but she hosts out of her apartment building, she's a little larger in person. Sweet girl though. Probably won't repeat, but might?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...w/685576538861

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape