Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 141 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 191 241 641 1141 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 18820
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16720
    Thanks bro! I blocked them. What should I use instead if GV?

    Quote Originally Posted by BerrySteven  [View Original Post]
    Yes, am sure most have. First. Don't freak out. Have always considered it a scam since the message is always the same. I just block the numbers. (FYI. Google voice can be easily traced).

  2. #16719
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJam  [View Original Post]
    I posted this question in probably the wrong thread, so posting here again.

    I've seen her post for some time, yet have never seen any reviews on her. I called her about scheduling and was able to talk with her. Seems coherent and fairly normal which really makes me curious why there are no reviews I could find on her.

    Has anyone seen her or have any intel? She looks great, would love to see her, just don't want to walk into a sticky situation.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...i/256075948625
    Rules rules and more rules. Easy pass.

  3. #16718
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    This is your new friend from Jax who texted earlier. .
    Write me back when you can!

  4. #16717

    Lexi


  5. #16716

    Haven't seen many doms reviewed

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJam  [View Original Post]
    I posted this question in probably the wrong thread, so posting here again.

    I've seen her post for some time, yet have never seen any reviews on her. I called her about scheduling and was able to talk with her. Seems coherent and fairly normal which really makes me curious why there are no reviews I could find on her.

    Has anyone seen her or have any intel? She looks great, would love to see her, just don't want to walk into a sticky situation.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...i/256075948625
    Most reviews are for just sex / escorts. I can't recall seeing too many reviews for dom / bdsm services but I'm sure they're out there. If you TOFTT review and let us know.

  6. #16715
    Quote Originally Posted by TheIllest  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gotten a cartel text message threatening you to pay and that you wasted some girls time? They had my real name and address too. I use a google voice number, so I don't know how they got my info.
    Yes, am sure most have. First. Don't freak out. Have always considered it a scam since the message is always the same. I just block the numbers. (FYI. Google voice can be easily traced).

  7. #16714
    They vary. . . I've been to a Homewood Suites, a Best Western, a Clarion, Econo Lodge, Days Inn. . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    Which hotels do providers usually stay at on I-drive? Would be nice to be able to just walk to a room for some fun. Hahahaha.

  8. #16713

    Figured I'd ask before booking

    Which hotels do providers usually stay at on I-drive? Would be nice to be able to just walk to a room for some fun. Hahahaha.

  9. #16712

    Goddess Aphrodite

    I posted this question in probably the wrong thread, so posting here again.

    I've seen her post for some time, yet have never seen any reviews on her. I called her about scheduling and was able to talk with her. Seems coherent and fairly normal which really makes me curious why there are no reviews I could find on her.

    Has anyone seen her or have any intel? She looks great, would love to see her, just don't want to walk into a sticky situation.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...i/256075948625

  10. #16711
    Thanks bro! Sorry for putting this into the wrong thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlosa  [View Original Post]
    This should go I to the rat trap.

    Sorry you got that, no worries.

    They place advertisements out there to get numbers then to call as extortion scam.

    Most are in the Antillies island chain, I am a hacker so I ha e no problem tracking them down.

    What ever you do never use your real number, and ignore the loosers they are.

    If they do not leave you alone, you say ok let's meet what city are your men in. Get very aggressive and mean as fuck.

  11. #16710

    No Response from Laurita in over a Month

    Hey, I received a response from Laurita about 6 weeks ago but I was unable to see her then. I have texted her 3-4 times each and every week since then and I haven't received a response. I texted her from 3 different numbers and I tried her Snapchat. There are reports of her seeing others and she still has some recently posted ads but I get no response. Any suggestions?

  12. #16709
    Quote Originally Posted by TheIllest  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gotten a cartel text message threatening you to pay and that you wasted some girls time? They had my real name and address too. I use a google voice number, so I don't know how they got my info.
    This should go I to the rat trap.

    Sorry you got that, no worries.

    They place advertisements out there to get numbers then to call as extortion scam.

    Most are in the Antillies island chain, I am a hacker so I ha e no problem tracking them down.

    What ever you do never use your real number, and ignore the loosers they are.

    If they do not leave you alone, you say ok let's meet what city are your men in. Get very aggressive and mean as fuck.

  13. #16708

    Cartel Messages

    Has anyone gotten a cartel text message threatening you to pay and that you wasted some girls time? They had my real name and address too. I use a google voice number, so I don't know how they got my info.

  14. #16707

    Outcall reco?

    I'm wondering who you all would recommend as a safe, reliable outcall to a hotel in a little bit of a touristy area? I used to have a pretty reliable person up here and I'm just not comfortable asking her anymore. The last few visits have been somewhat questionable.

  15. #16706
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowBeam  [View Original Post]
    Would like to know if any mongerers got successful using Telegram.
    It's alright as long as you verify by video chat! A lot of providers will be fake on there so be careful!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape