Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 18817
-
08-14-24 20:06 #16717Banned Member

Posts: 739They vary. . . I've been to a Homewood Suites, a Best Western, a Clarion, Econo Lodge, Days Inn. . . .
Originally Posted by BiggDaddi
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-24 16:55 #16716Senior Member

Posts: 452Figured I'd ask before booking
Which hotels do providers usually stay at on I-drive? Would be nice to be able to just walk to a room for some fun. Hahahaha.
-
08-14-24 13:33 #16715Senior Member

Posts: 51Goddess Aphrodite
I posted this question in probably the wrong thread, so posting here again.
I've seen her post for some time, yet have never seen any reviews on her. I called her about scheduling and was able to talk with her. Seems coherent and fairly normal which really makes me curious why there are no reviews I could find on her.
Has anyone seen her or have any intel? She looks great, would love to see her, just don't want to walk into a sticky situation.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...i/256075948625
-
08-14-24 13:08 #16714Senior Member

Posts: 67Thanks bro! Sorry for putting this into the wrong thread.
Originally Posted by Carlosa
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-24 12:33 #16713Senior Member

Posts: 63No Response from Laurita in over a Month
Hey, I received a response from Laurita about 6 weeks ago but I was unable to see her then. I have texted her 3-4 times each and every week since then and I haven't received a response. I texted her from 3 different numbers and I tried her Snapchat. There are reports of her seeing others and she still has some recently posted ads but I get no response. Any suggestions?
-
08-14-24 11:14 #16712Senior Member

Posts: 941This should go I to the rat trap.
Originally Posted by TheIllest
[View Original Post]
Sorry you got that, no worries.
They place advertisements out there to get numbers then to call as extortion scam.
Most are in the Antillies island chain, I am a hacker so I ha e no problem tracking them down.
What ever you do never use your real number, and ignore the loosers they are.
If they do not leave you alone, you say ok let's meet what city are your men in. Get very aggressive and mean as fuck.
-
08-14-24 06:53 #16711Senior Member

Posts: 67Cartel Messages
Has anyone gotten a cartel text message threatening you to pay and that you wasted some girls time? They had my real name and address too. I use a google voice number, so I don't know how they got my info.
-
08-13-24 15:57 #16710Senior Member

Posts: 109Outcall reco?
I'm wondering who you all would recommend as a safe, reliable outcall to a hotel in a little bit of a touristy area? I used to have a pretty reliable person up here and I'm just not comfortable asking her anymore. The last few visits have been somewhat questionable.
-
08-13-24 10:24 #16709Banned Member

Posts: 70It's alright as long as you verify by video chat! A lot of providers will be fake on there so be careful!
Originally Posted by YellowBeam
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-24 22:28 #16708Regular Member

Posts: 12Use of Telegram app
Would like to know if any mongerers got successful using Telegram.
-
08-12-24 18:31 #16707Senior Member

Posts: 452Hey!
This is your new friend from Jax who texted earlier. .
Originally Posted by Kaityx
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-24 14:23 #16706Banned Member

Posts: 70Like he said! I check my messages regularly. If interested please let me know, thank y'all have a good one.
Originally Posted by HappyCamper21
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-24 14:21 #16705Banned Member

Posts: 70Send me a PM!
Originally Posted by BiggDaddi
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-24 14:38 #16704Senior Member

Posts: 81Kaityx
I don't believe she has an ad, however you can PM her and she will give you the information that you are looking for.
Originally Posted by BiggDaddi
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-24 19:34 #16703Senior Member

Posts: 452Kaityx
Going to be visiting from Jax in a few weeks. I've read great reports about Kaityx and would love to experience her. I usually visit KK when I visit, but Kaityx has piqued my interest. LOL.
Can someone point me to one of her ads?
Thanks!











Reply With Quote






