Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32419

    Am #1

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterPaul  [View Original Post]
    I must agree. Lisa is hot. I love her spinner body and her long black hair. When she its on your ass and grinds, it lets you know what is coming. Lisa gives a nice massage and is a sweetheart. Her performance is great as well.
    I returned to see Lisa but I drew #1. I am certainly not complaining. #1 is excellent. The place was totally empty and I got more than my hour. #1 gave me an excellent massage. She was on the table for most of it. I love it when they sit on your ass and go to work. I am an older guy and do not always want FS. I got exactly what I needed after the flip. #1 has a great attitude and exceptional skills. I left very happy and hope to see her again.

  2. #32418

    Seven Mile spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Sixsixths  [View Original Post]
    Unsure of the validity, but I found a post for Seven Mile Spa on EA that uses same address and phone number as prior to shutdown.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...roit/174512249

    I drove by the other day and the windows were all blacked out, but there is a doorbell camera that I think I saw from a distance.

    It was gone before I ventured into the hobby, so curious if it's truly up and running again.
    Stopped by this place. Drew Joey. Good looking but not a great experience. After 10 minutes of rubbing my back, she rushed for a very mechanical CBJ. No teasing at all. I stopped and left. Wasted 100 that I gave upfront. This place used to be very good. Hopefully they will get good talent soon.

  3. #32417
    Quote Originally Posted by Picolo55  [View Original Post]
    I'm getting married next weekend, which means ill be getting out of the hobby. I'm looking for one last thing, which has always been a bucket list thing, a nuru massage from an attractive younger provider (sorry, no downriver nuru lady) I appreciate the help, and all the roports over the years, stay safe.
    LOL that won't be the Last. It's only going to get worse or better.

  4. #32416

    Nine at 111

    Quote Originally Posted by Vajuxo  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by at 4 yesterday, drew 9, early 30's, solid 6 (probably an 8 for AMP) 250 all in 4 house fee, enthusiastic 4 play including me being 6 to her 9 and FS.

    Placed was empty so I got a full hour on the table, including entrance and exit total time about hour 15.

    Set up similar to recent trend moving from storefront to former medical facility.
    I went to 111 last night and had a very similar experience. She is very attractive and enthusiastic. Massage was good. Excellent skills. Definitely did not watch the clock. Overall, I recommend "9" and I will return to see her.

  5. #32415

    Amanda

    Yesterday she quoted me for an hour, $250 and $400 for nuru. Room at 23 and M53. Anybody have a review on this one? That seems pretty pricey.

    Quote Originally Posted by IWannaHaveFun6  [View Original Post]
    She has been reviewed on here before and IIRC generally positive. She's somewhere out in the Sterling Hts area. I was pretty interested but she's kind of a cruise for me and there's other options.

  6. #32414

    Hey Big Val

    Quote Originally Posted by BigVal  [View Original Post]
    I think this is more than fair. 100 for HE is ridiculous, and any girl that says that should be walked out on. You already paid the house fee which should cover the massage imo. My understanding is these girls do not get any of the house fee money, and work purely on the tips. So in her mind she just massaged you for 20 minutes for free, so I get her frustration, but this is what happens when you charge too much for services.
    For your information, & I know this for a fact from a few former & current owner / operators that I know & have known, that these AMP's in most cases the provider herself gets 50% of the house fee these days, and currently there are very few, where the girls get 40-45% of the house fee, and of course, tips are added on to the individual provider herself, and naturally tips will vary, but unfortunately, too many of these girls are getting spoiled & way too greedy by stupid jerk ass customers trying to be impressive being too damned generous with their tips!!

  7. #32413

    Seven Mile Spa

    Unsure of the validity, but I found a post for Seven Mile Spa on EA that uses same address and phone number as prior to shutdown.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...roit/174512249

    I drove by the other day and the windows were all blacked out, but there is a doorbell camera that I think I saw from a distance.

    It was gone before I ventured into the hobby, so curious if it's truly up and running again.

  8. #32412
    I'm getting married next weekend, which means ill be getting out of the hobby. I'm looking for one last thing, which has always been a bucket list thing, a nuru massage from an attractive younger provider (sorry, no downriver nuru lady) I appreciate the help, and all the roports over the years, stay safe.

  9. #32411
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 739

    Amanda aka Christina

    She is 26. $250 gets a nude massage.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawtren  [View Original Post]
    Man she looks deceptively young.

  10. #32410
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungBoyz24  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/3101858

    Has anyone seen her.

    I've messaged her a couple times nothing panned out.

    But this morning I got a message saying hey what's up.

    I didn't recognize the number because I always delete texts threads.

    Then she sent me a sexy pic in a thong.

    Any thoughts on this? Is she real? LOL.
    She has been reviewed on here before and IIRC generally positive. She's somewhere out in the Sterling Hts area. I was pretty interested but she's kind of a cruise for me and there's other options.

  11. #32409

    Milan

    Quote Originally Posted by Peachy407  [View Original Post]
    Does Milan have Ellie-like quality currently?
    Read the GR board. She is retired.

  12. #32408
    Quote Originally Posted by Streethunter  [View Original Post]
    Not everyone has lawyer money like you. And I was nice to her until she started giving me attitude. And since when do you tip 40 for an hour massage that only lasted 20 minutes? Maybe that's how some people roll, but not me. The reason they feel like they can treat us this way is because they get away with it with some people. We didn't click and that's ok. Ithis board is for reviews last time I checked, good or bad. If someone posts a bad review does not mean he needs to be attacked. So you go have fun with her, I hope it works for you. But I prefer not to tip someone who cheats me on my time and gives me attitude. Maybe I'm in the wrong here. But I doubt it.
    I think this is more than fair. 100 for HE is ridiculous, and any girl that says that should be walked out on. You already paid the house fee which should cover the massage imo. My understanding is these girls do not get any of the house fee money, and work purely on the tips. So in her mind she just massaged you for 20 minutes for free, so I get her frustration, but this is what happens when you charge too much for services.

  13. #32407

    SWB / Milan

    Quote Originally Posted by BattMann  [View Original Post]
    Man, I really mis Ellie. She was the best for a balanced "fun + good massage" experience imo (excluding Milan in GR, my ATF). The ladies at SWB have been underwhelming lately.
    Does Milan have Ellie-like quality currently?

  14. #32406
    Quote Originally Posted by Peachy407  [View Original Post]
    If Ellie was still the masseuse, I think I would be singing along with the song.
    Man, I really mis Ellie. She was the best for a balanced "fun + good massage" experience imo (excluding Milan in GR, my ATF). The ladies at SWB have been underwhelming lately.

  15. #32405
    Quote Originally Posted by StormDaze  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Just wow! Coco is one of the sweetest if not the sweetest girls I've seen. Not to mention she's a strong 8/10 face / bod. Very attentive and agreeable really pretty face and slim hot body smallish B plants but nicely proportionate to her size. She was masterful in both the massage and finish. Topless and allowed some OTC V play but I think would be agreeable to more with subsequent visits (some of her regulars may chime in). She was also genuinely grateful for 70/80 for the exp. Will definitely try to make it up there again.
    You tipped 80 for a HJ? No wonder she was grateful.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape