Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 12394
-
08-18-24 13:11 #8989Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 423Anal
Does she take it in the butt?
Originally Posted by Zizix
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-24 09:47 #8988Senior Member

Posts: 766Not great
If I'm the next customer in line for the lady.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-24 23:50 #8987Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 423China Town
One time I was at a place down somewhere in China Town, and as I was getting a massage from this hot, young spinner, I could hear this woman moaning through the ventilation ducting. My flip wasn't all that I had hope it would be. When I walked out of the room, feeling a little disappointed, I ran into the older, yet very beautiful woman with messy hair who I know had been responsible for all that moaning. I remember thinking, I would defintely had prefered seeing her.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-24 22:14 #8986Senior Member

Posts: 195I first got there phone number when I goto a shop and find a girl I like always ask for there number in case they move shops. I seen her a few times and asked if she wanted to go out for food some time she accepted all there was to it. Q.
Originally Posted by RobGeek
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-24 20:16 #8985Senior Member

Posts: 2038Voyeur
Sometimes when I'm in an AMP, I can hear voices and sounds coming from another room. Usually it is a guy talking too loud, but recently I could hear the soft moans of a lady getting fucked. It was quite the turn on. Wondering if you other gentlemen have any stories to share.
-
08-17-24 11:39 #8984Senior Member

Posts: 351Recent visit
I saw Kiki, she is attractive and has a Korean look about her. The massage was average and the after activities were all covered.
Originally Posted by Terru7
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-24 21:53 #8983Banned Member

Posts: 66LOL I love that the subject line of this post was "Take out", like going to the Chinese restaurant and getting takeout food, you went to the Chinese massage parlor and got some takeout pussy.
Originally Posted by Zizix
[View Original Post]
Good for you, have fun.
-
08-16-24 13:26 #8982Regular Member

Posts: 15Dating an AMP girl
I've asked a few of them if they want to go out. They seem afraid to leave the shop and say they need to stay there. What were your magic words or did they ask you?
Originally Posted by Zizix
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-24 03:08 #8981Regular Member

Posts: 1Mia from l&v (Tigard) or Portland on Powell 56th
I went to pink thinking it was her but it wasn't, if anyone seen that Mia back then shoot me a dm. Brown hair red make up and lipstick.
-
08-15-24 02:10 #8980Senior Member

Posts: 138I'm the type that literally just walk straight in to the room, like its my home LOL.
Originally Posted by Zippy69
[View Original Post]
I don't stand in the lobby and demand everyone to come out and chat with girls and blocking the traffic LOL.
I meant I don't want to see any of you guys live in person LOL.
-
08-15-24 01:54 #8979Senior Member

Posts: 138The differences are majority of AMP girls are supporting family back at home and treat this as job, Obviously not something they are doing for rest of their lives or naturally want to go around and having intimate contact with lots of men (various shape, size, smells and colors).
Originally Posted by Jbg926
[View Original Post]
Outside of AMP, just another ordinary person making ends meet.
Peace.
-
08-15-24 01:02 #8978Senior Member

Posts: 68Nonworking Girls
Let's not fool ourselves. Statistically speaking, even non-working women are whoring around.
Originally Posted by Jbg926
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-24 18:35 #8977Regular Member

Posts: 22Ha, I spose. But agreed, it is not my cup of tea either.
Originally Posted by JayXakain
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-24 17:36 #8976Senior Member

Posts: 101I could see how some would be okay with that. Remember this is PDX. Plenty of poly people here.
Originally Posted by Jbg926
[View Original Post]
I myself would not tho. Fk that LOL.
-
08-14-24 15:25 #8975Regular Member

Posts: 22Oriental Pearl
Went to OPS today. Saw "Lala". She was early 40's or hard 30's, nice figure. Good massage actually but absolutely no teasing which was unfortunate, then flip and repeatedly asked to suck. I said no several times, since with no teasing I had sorta not been in the mood, and after rubbing my chest and stomach then she just started rubbing me and put me in her mouth, BBJCIM. Of course I finished after 10-15 min or whatever and paid her.
She also said Angela will be back tomorrow for those that are looking for her.













Reply With Quote





