Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 229 of 827 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 279 329 729 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 12394
Come fall in Love
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8974
    Quote Originally Posted by Zizix  [View Original Post]
    So I have been going out with a lady from one of the massage parlors in portland she is quite fun late 30's and pretty been out with her 2 times to dinner she gets off early from the parlor to go out with me.

    Our last outing ended up back at the shop after hours with her wanting me to come inside we spent 2 hours and I went home exhausted having a great time with her.

    I know she may be looking for a husband not sure I want to go that route I already did that with a girl from Thailand lasted 18 years dunno if I want to do it again but she is great to spend time with no english or very little so all of our conversations are through google translate.

    Guess we will see where this will go.
    You are ok with her giving HJs, BJs, and more to any rando guy that walks in there, 3, 5, 10 x a day?

  2. #8973
    Senior Member


    Posts: 195

    Take out

    So I have been going out with a lady from one of the massage parlors in portland she is quite fun late 30's and pretty been out with her 2 times to dinner she gets off early from the parlor to go out with me.

    Our last outing ended up back at the shop after hours with her wanting me to come inside we spent 2 hours and I went home exhausted having a great time with her.

    I know she may be looking for a husband not sure I want to go that route I already did that with a girl from Thailand lasted 18 years dunno if I want to do it again but she is great to spend time with no english or very little so all of our conversations are through google translate.

    Guess we will see where this will go.

  3. #8972
    Quote Originally Posted by OneOne9  [View Original Post]
    There are reviews of this shop.
    Probably the most reviewed LOL.

  4. #8971

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by JimGRockin  [View Original Post]
    I am curious about Oriental Pearl and would like to hear about it. I had a great time last month at New Asian Flower. Attractive, early to mid 30's, full deal. I left quite happy.
    There are reviews of this shop.

  5. #8970
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx9850  [View Original Post]
    I'm making my first visit tomorrow and was thinking about trying Oriental Pearl. I'd love some messages with any tips or other suggestions on the West Side. Thanks.
    OPS is probably best choice on the West Side. Second best is the place on Joy just East of the Safeway at the Murray exit. Both places are almost guaranteed to deliver whatever goods you desire.

  6. #8969

    Asian Flower new

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx9850  [View Original Post]
    I'm making my first visit tomorrow and was thinking about trying Oriental Pearl. I'd love some messages with any tips or other suggestions on the West Side. Thanks.
    I am curious about Oriental Pearl and would like to hear about it. I had a great time last month at New Asian Flower. Attractive, early to mid 30's, full deal. I left quite happy.

  7. #8968

    First Time West Side

    I'm making my first visit tomorrow and was thinking about trying Oriental Pearl. I'd love some messages with any tips or other suggestions on the West Side. Thanks.

  8. #8967

    Candy Massage

    Coming into town this week. Has anyone seen Coco or Anni at Candy? Evidently Danni has moved on.

  9. #8966

    Legit places

    To add my two cents of contributing, I saw The Comfort Place mentioned recently and did a recon. The lady is plain is mentioned, and the message is strictly legit. She made it clear from the beginning, and I could tell from customers who were there. However, she does a really good massage and has a lovely personality. If you're looking for a good massage place, I would recommend. She does tell you to take all clothes off, but that's not an indicator of any extras. Trust me.

    Aloha Massage, despite having cute providers, is also strictly legit. I've had two there, and the older therapist is quite good with the massage. Also does a fantastic neck crack if your upper traps are tight.

  10. #8965
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1004
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Something that irritates me is when they pull a girl away from a customer to show her to me. If I ask for someone and they say she's with a customer and they start walking towards the room I say no don't interrupt the session.
    Same with me. I like to chat with them and build a rapport and ask to meet the others if they are free. If they start calling out to a girl to come out of a room, Ill say if they are busy Ill come back next time. But sometimes they call them out of the back break room and in that case Ill stay and chat with them both if there are no other customers there.

  11. #8964
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    Same, I come in and speak with a normal to lower voice. If they are busy, I leave. Or if I really wanted to see a particular gal, I'll sometimes wait quietly in a room.
    Something that irritates me is when they pull a girl away from a customer to show her to me. If I ask for someone and they say she's with a customer and they start walking towards the room I say no don't interrupt the session.

  12. #8963
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1004
    Quote Originally Posted by JayXakain  [View Original Post]
    So much this. I haven't been doing this that long and at least I try to do this.
    Same, I come in and speak with a normal to lower voice. If they are busy, I leave. Or if I really wanted to see a particular gal, I'll sometimes wait quietly in a room.

  13. #8962
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69  [View Original Post]
    The newer girl Lisa is pretty good. They recently raised their base rate. I have been rushed before as other mongers started coming in. Some of you all need to learn to keep your voices down and leave if the ladies are busy at the moment.
    So much this. I haven't been doing this that long and at least I try to do this.

  14. #8961

    Been there quite a few times

    Quote Originally Posted by ********  [View Original Post]
    On 4th plain near andreesen. It was a happy visit. Reasonable. Nice body on the girl. Very gisha looking but a C girl. I left happy and the massage was good. I will check out the ones to the west on the 4th plain street also. They all look kind of interesting.

    Stay safe out there.
    The newer girl Lisa is pretty good. They recently raised their base rate. I have been rushed before as other mongers started coming in. Some of you all need to learn to keep your voices down and leave if the ladies are busy at the moment.

  15. #8960

    Stopped by Tokyo massage

    On 4th plain near andreesen. It was a happy visit. Reasonable. Nice body on the girl. Very gisha looking but a C girl. I left happy and the massage was good. I will check out the ones to the west on the 4th plain street also. They all look kind of interesting.

    Stay safe out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape