Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 291 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 341 391 791 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,365 of 18418
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14068

    Ghosted! Damn its been a while and it hurts

    So since I started on seeking / sugaring a few years ago it has been good.

    Almost all the arrangements / situation ships ended on my terms (except one. My favorite sb from 2023).

    But recently I had started an arrangement with a great young girl. Not from seeking for a change. LOL.

    Date 1 great.

    Date 2 greater.

    Date 3 planned and lots of flirting in between.

    Day before date 3 she goes silent.

    Date of date 3 I don't follow up, still waiting for her to respond to my previous text. But alas. No response. I don't bother following up to my previous text confirming the date logistics and details.

    Day after the date 3 I start to feel like shit and here we are crying like a baby.

    Rejection hurts. Maybe more so in sugaring than in traditional dating?

    How do you guys deal?

  2. #14067

    Didn't think she wasn't real

    Just amazed that she could post that profile, when I am afraid to mention anything monetary whatsoever for fear of being banned for life. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonCuse  [View Original Post]
    This is actually legit. This is porn star Britt Blair and she has been posting that she is visiting DC in August. She's hot as he'll, but she is pricey. It's pretty in line with standard porn star rates but I'm pretty sure she's independent.

    She has reviews on TER and her ad is on Tryst.

  3. #14066

    Thought she was pretty as well

    She was just moving to DC last we chatted. Was looking for a room for several days, which I wasn't down for. She went dark. Hopefully she sticks around, who knows.

    I would say Blaisian as well. Who knows.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBarbarian  [View Original Post]
    Fellas, if you've visited the Philippines, Thailand, Cambodia and many other places, when you see them pure or mixed with Black or Latin, this tends to be the look.

    That being said, does anyone have any insight or experience that could beneficial?

    Thanks to the gentleman who provide insight on the origin of her photos.

  4. #14065

    Daisy Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...0-53ac582eb4eb

    Hope you didn't pay for this one.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-6435fbb3eb4b

    This one you're missing out on. Great body and will let you use her and her holes like your own personal pleasure toy. Sorry you spooked yourself.
    Why no to daisy Jane? And what did you pay if you don't mind saying.

  5. #14064

    Staying on point

    Fellas, if you've visited the Philippines, Thailand, Cambodia and many other places, when you see them pure or mixed with Black or Latin, this tends to be the look.

    That being said, does anyone have any insight or experience that could beneficial?

    Thanks to the gentleman who provide insight on the origin of her photos.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Definitely not! LOL. A lot of the ethnics like to have mixed and whatever else. The biggest tell in her pics is that nasty ethnic hair pasted to the forehead.

  6. #14063
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    We all have an ethnicity. This young lady is likely what some would label as blasian (black + asian). I find her attractive and there is nothing nasty about her appearance. I don't like bony, flat chested, pale women with thin, stringy hair, but have the decency to keep those thoughts to myself as I realize we all have different taste. No need to disparage those that I do not find attractive.
    LOL. That pasted hair to the head is a ghetto vibe. Typically, probably a stripper or something. Stay away!

  7. #14062
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Definitely not! LOL. A lot of the ethnics like to have mixed and whatever else. The biggest tell in her pics is that nasty ethnic hair pasted to the forehead.
    We all have an ethnicity. This young lady is likely what some would label as blasian (black + asian). I find her attractive and there is nothing nasty about her appearance. I don't like bony, flat chested, pale women with thin, stringy hair, but have the decency to keep those thoughts to myself as I realize we all have different taste. No need to disparage those that I do not find attractive.

  8. #14061
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Not Asian.
    Definitely not! LOL. A lot of the ethnics like to have mixed and whatever else. The biggest tell in her pics is that nasty ethnic hair pasted to the forehead.

  9. #14060
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBarbarian  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...5-d08bb9e06ae9

    I would imagine someone has been in her guts or have information. Share in public or private. Thanks.
    Not Asian.

  10. #14059

    Fitness model in california

    The pics are of a Insta fitness model based in SanDiego.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsGalore1  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with Riley? Seems TGTBT, but I thought I would asks the experts. Thanks for any help.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-34315e17263a

  11. #14058
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    So I'm texting back and forth with her, we get into specifics and exchange pics. So while we're texting and making plans I'm doing my reconnaissance, I ask where she's located and she says DC, in Georgetown (that was my first red flag) and sure enough I find her IG and the pics are of some chick from Florida with an OF account. Obviously who I'm texting with is a scam / fake of some type. But before I discovered she was fake and we're making tentative plans I asked when she was available and she says not till Friday. Like why would you string this scam out?? Just say you're available today, ask for the money upfront and hope the guy is foolish enough to fall for it. I'm completely confused by this tactic to delay it. Makes zero sense to me LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-c0667e11312b

    https://www.instagram.com/yahairayum...ljNWlzZmd6Mg==
    Georgetown is the Ashburn or Mayland City, MD of DC for locatons.

    I've had a few similar encounters. Texting is actually pretty normal and I find the photos are fake. I ask to do a video call and they typically ghost. Could be curious women using proxies and wanting to feel the rush or dudes in their mother's basement.

    Why they do things that don't make sense? That question could be asked of many of the women on that site.

  12. #14057

    Pri

    So I'm texting back and forth with her, we get into specifics and exchange pics. So while we're texting and making plans I'm doing my reconnaissance, I ask where she's located and she says DC, in Georgetown (that was my first red flag) and sure enough I find her IG and the pics are of some chick from Florida with an OF account. Obviously who I'm texting with is a scam / fake of some type. But before I discovered she was fake and we're making tentative plans I asked when she was available and she says not till Friday. Like why would you string this scam out?? Just say you're available today, ask for the money upfront and hope the guy is foolish enough to fall for it. I'm completely confused by this tactic to delay it. Makes zero sense to me LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-c0667e11312b

    https://www.instagram.com/yahairayum...ljNWlzZmd6Mg==

  13. #14056

    Asianbabygirl

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...5-d08bb9e06ae9

    I would imagine someone has been in her guts or have information. Share in public or private. Thanks.

  14. #14055

    More than just high

    Quote Originally Posted by TheYoungMonger  [View Original Post]
    I was quoted $3,500 for PPM and $12,000 for monthly allowance. On the plus side, she says she's cool with bareback.
    Jeezus. For $3500 you could screen in and bang an Actual porn star (just read that thread here on the forums for who is currently visiting our area) with a bonafide portfolio of "published" work at Least 3 maybe 4 or 5 times.

    Lou.

  15. #14054

    Hi Hopes- unrealistic $

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Literally selling weed. High hopes I guess.
    Same result for me- She is seeking an unfathomable ppm of $3500 or monthly allowance of $12,000. She sent me screenshots of her weed company and asked me if I needed any weed to keep her in mind. OK Jeff Spicoli, I will be sure to do that!! Someone so delusional I am sure offers quality product. I can only imagine how over-priced and under-performing that weed must be!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape