Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22663
    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    Looking to see if the following are still working out for good massage / he. Interested in busy times, pricing, and current staff members to look out for/ask about.

    Calla day spa, Schuetz / Page.

    Health spa, olive /141.

    Dorsett foot and body spa, Dorsett / fee fee.

    Any others in the area local to these (west, northwest Stl county).

    Thanks!
    Don't forgetClassic on Clayton in Ballwin.

    Is Dorset good for he, not diy?

  2. #22662

    Current reports (August 2024) on Calla, Health, Dorsett foot and body

    Looking to see if the following are still working out for good massage / he. Interested in busy times, pricing, and current staff members to look out for/ask about.

    Calla day spa, Schuetz / Page.

    Health spa, olive /141.

    Dorsett foot and body spa, Dorsett / fee fee.

    Any others in the area local to these (west, northwest Stl county).

    Thanks!

  3. #22661

    Spring Spa O'Fallon

    A really nice deep tissue massage here. Check it out for yourself. PM for details.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/237739.html

  4. #22660
    Quote Originally Posted by Train88  [View Original Post]
    Does that usually offer HE? I need a South County place.
    The only time I got HE was with the hot younger one. I virtually had to move her hand there though, so don't go there expecting it. The older ladies were strictly DIY, if offered.

  5. #22659
    Quote Originally Posted by LknAss  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear the fun is over at Sakura. I never knew it started. I have not seen many reports on this forum about fun to be had at Sakura. All I have ever received there is a good massage with a little tease. Sounds like it is time to move on for awhile.
    When I first went there I got an excellent massage and was offered DIY. I did a report noting the massage was very therapeutic, they do a good massage. During subsequent visits and becoming known, it was upped over the clothes ass touch with the one older lady along with DIY. After I did the report every time I visited, it became busier and busier. Of course "extra care" is YMMV deal. The thing that killed it for me was the lady I had was constantly answering the phone and stopping and starting my massage. She may have been boss, but was massaging because they were so busy. It's all good.

  6. #22658

    Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    Sakura in south county has been ruined for me. Every time I go there now it's busy. There was a younger lady there one day that was a really good time, but I haven't see her since. There is an older lady who lets me squeeze and hold as much ass and tit I can handle while we share a good laugh. The last time I went, the phone wouldn't stop ringing, my massage was interrupted 3 times because of it and the ending was happy at all. It was enough for me to determine that it was my last going there and just leave it to all the guys trying to get in.
    Sorry to hear the fun is over at Sakura. I never knew it started. I have not seen many reports on this forum about fun to be had at Sakura. All I have ever received there is a good massage with a little tease. Sounds like it is time to move on for awhile.

  7. #22657
    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    Sakura in south county has been ruined for me. Every time I go there now it's busy. There was a younger lady there one day that was a really good time, but I haven't see her since. There is an older lady who lets me squeeze and hold as much ass and tit I can handle while we share a good laugh. The last time I went, the phone wouldn't stop ringing, my massage was interrupted 3 times because of it and the ending was happy at all. It was enough for me to determine that it was my last going there and just leave it to all the guys trying to get in.
    Does that usually offer HE? I need a South County place.

  8. #22656

    Sakura

    Sakura in south county has been ruined for me. Every time I go there now it's busy. There was a younger lady there one day that was a really good time, but I haven't see her since. There is an older lady who lets me squeeze and hold as much ass and tit I can handle while we share a good laugh. The last time I went, the phone wouldn't stop ringing, my massage was interrupted 3 times because of it and the ending was happy at all. It was enough for me to determine that it was my last going there and just leave it to all the guys trying to get in.

  9. #22655
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    I like both of these ladies. Both are very attractive, at least to this old guy. Nikki is a hot blonde and Lilly is a hot brunette. Both are located in discreet, safe areas. Lilly is in the Florissant area, very safe.

    I like Nikki's conversation better, a little sassy at times, but it's who she is and I like it. Lilly is a little quieter, a holistic type. Lilly's massage is very thorough (feet, ankles, calves, everything is massaged) and you're there for the entire hour. Lilly also is a better tease face down, I actually have to raise my butt so she can get the goods. Nikki shows more but you can actually see more when you go Lilly. It's all about how they stand. I don't believe either offer extras other than leaving happy. I heard Nikki did DATY but I think that may have stopped, or maybe it just wasn't offered to me.

    The biggest knock on Nikki is that she's almost always late and I do have better things to do than sit in my car. That being said, I don't think you can go wrong with either of these ladies.

    Here's Lilly's link:https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...own-59941.html.

    You have Nikki's.
    Well said. I've seen both although I haven't seen Nicki in 10+ years. Lilly is my preference and oh how I wish she had more extras. She is so fine. You'd have to book weeks in advance if she allowed daty or some other extras outside the typical HE.

  10. #22654

    Nikki vs Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Yes it is Love it when she rubs those triple D's on my back!
    I like both of these ladies. Both are very attractive, at least to this old guy. Nikki is a hot blonde and Lilly is a hot brunette. Both are located in discreet, safe areas. Lilly is in the Florissant area, very safe.

    I like Nikki's conversation better, a little sassy at times, but it's who she is and I like it. Lilly is a little quieter, a holistic type. Lilly's massage is very thorough (feet, ankles, calves, everything is massaged) and you're there for the entire hour. Lilly also is a better tease face down, I actually have to raise my butt so she can get the goods. Nikki shows more but you can actually see more when you go Lilly. It's all about how they stand. I don't believe either offer extras other than leaving happy. I heard Nikki did DATY but I think that may have stopped, or maybe it just wasn't offered to me.

    The biggest knock on Nikki is that she's almost always late and I do have better things to do than sit in my car. That being said, I don't think you can go wrong with either of these ladies.

    Here's Lilly's link:https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...own-59941.html.

    You have Nikki's.

  11. #22653

    Star Fenton

    Quote Originally Posted by JBurrows  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone TOFTT? Haven't seen any comments yet. It's rather local for me & sure beats crossin the river.

    I don't mind being the guinea pig here, just don't want to waste my money for nothing. (Would rather bank for something better / guaranteed.) I'm not one to pay for massage alone or just a HJ. Neither are worth the 'value' for me. (Just my opinion.).

    If anyone has been or attempted and even THINKS there's more on the menu please share.
    I saw those ads too. As I spend entirely too much time in Fenton, I swung by in early July. They were not open yet.

  12. #22652

    If You Like Sitting In A Parking Lot

    Quote Originally Posted by GM2019  [View Original Post]
    Waiting as she runs late then yes she is your girl.

  13. #22651
    Quote Originally Posted by GM2019  [View Original Post]
    Yes it is Love it when she rubs those triple D's on my back!

  14. #22650

    I knew a girl named Nikki.


  15. #22649
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGozinya  [View Original Post]
    Are any of those pics actually of Jenny? If so she should proud of what she has accomplished. It's been years but if she looks like the pics I would be happy to come out and see her.
    No, I don't believe any of those pics are of Jenny. I forgot to post it, but I saw Jenny a few months ago after not seeing her for about 10 years. 10 years ago, she was thick with giant tits and a great time. When I saw her a few months ago, I almost turned around at the door because I didn't think it was the same person. She is beyond skinny and her tits have totally deflated. Sorry if this offends anyone I'm just being honest. The attraction to her 10 years ago was lost, but she still finished me off with a nice BBBJCIM so that made it somewhat worth it. However, I will not be taking the 30 minute excursion to see her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape