Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22658

    Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    Sakura in south county has been ruined for me. Every time I go there now it's busy. There was a younger lady there one day that was a really good time, but I haven't see her since. There is an older lady who lets me squeeze and hold as much ass and tit I can handle while we share a good laugh. The last time I went, the phone wouldn't stop ringing, my massage was interrupted 3 times because of it and the ending was happy at all. It was enough for me to determine that it was my last going there and just leave it to all the guys trying to get in.
    Sorry to hear the fun is over at Sakura. I never knew it started. I have not seen many reports on this forum about fun to be had at Sakura. All I have ever received there is a good massage with a little tease. Sounds like it is time to move on for awhile.

  2. #22657
    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    Sakura in south county has been ruined for me. Every time I go there now it's busy. There was a younger lady there one day that was a really good time, but I haven't see her since. There is an older lady who lets me squeeze and hold as much ass and tit I can handle while we share a good laugh. The last time I went, the phone wouldn't stop ringing, my massage was interrupted 3 times because of it and the ending was happy at all. It was enough for me to determine that it was my last going there and just leave it to all the guys trying to get in.
    Does that usually offer HE? I need a South County place.

  3. #22656

    Sakura

    Sakura in south county has been ruined for me. Every time I go there now it's busy. There was a younger lady there one day that was a really good time, but I haven't see her since. There is an older lady who lets me squeeze and hold as much ass and tit I can handle while we share a good laugh. The last time I went, the phone wouldn't stop ringing, my massage was interrupted 3 times because of it and the ending was happy at all. It was enough for me to determine that it was my last going there and just leave it to all the guys trying to get in.

  4. #22655
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    I like both of these ladies. Both are very attractive, at least to this old guy. Nikki is a hot blonde and Lilly is a hot brunette. Both are located in discreet, safe areas. Lilly is in the Florissant area, very safe.

    I like Nikki's conversation better, a little sassy at times, but it's who she is and I like it. Lilly is a little quieter, a holistic type. Lilly's massage is very thorough (feet, ankles, calves, everything is massaged) and you're there for the entire hour. Lilly also is a better tease face down, I actually have to raise my butt so she can get the goods. Nikki shows more but you can actually see more when you go Lilly. It's all about how they stand. I don't believe either offer extras other than leaving happy. I heard Nikki did DATY but I think that may have stopped, or maybe it just wasn't offered to me.

    The biggest knock on Nikki is that she's almost always late and I do have better things to do than sit in my car. That being said, I don't think you can go wrong with either of these ladies.

    Here's Lilly's link:https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...own-59941.html.

    You have Nikki's.
    Well said. I've seen both although I haven't seen Nicki in 10+ years. Lilly is my preference and oh how I wish she had more extras. She is so fine. You'd have to book weeks in advance if she allowed daty or some other extras outside the typical HE.

  5. #22654

    Nikki vs Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Yes it is Love it when she rubs those triple D's on my back!
    I like both of these ladies. Both are very attractive, at least to this old guy. Nikki is a hot blonde and Lilly is a hot brunette. Both are located in discreet, safe areas. Lilly is in the Florissant area, very safe.

    I like Nikki's conversation better, a little sassy at times, but it's who she is and I like it. Lilly is a little quieter, a holistic type. Lilly's massage is very thorough (feet, ankles, calves, everything is massaged) and you're there for the entire hour. Lilly also is a better tease face down, I actually have to raise my butt so she can get the goods. Nikki shows more but you can actually see more when you go Lilly. It's all about how they stand. I don't believe either offer extras other than leaving happy. I heard Nikki did DATY but I think that may have stopped, or maybe it just wasn't offered to me.

    The biggest knock on Nikki is that she's almost always late and I do have better things to do than sit in my car. That being said, I don't think you can go wrong with either of these ladies.

    Here's Lilly's link:https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...own-59941.html.

    You have Nikki's.

  6. #22653

    Star Fenton

    Quote Originally Posted by JBurrows  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone TOFTT? Haven't seen any comments yet. It's rather local for me & sure beats crossin the river.

    I don't mind being the guinea pig here, just don't want to waste my money for nothing. (Would rather bank for something better / guaranteed.) I'm not one to pay for massage alone or just a HJ. Neither are worth the 'value' for me. (Just my opinion.).

    If anyone has been or attempted and even THINKS there's more on the menu please share.
    I saw those ads too. As I spend entirely too much time in Fenton, I swung by in early July. They were not open yet.

  7. #22652

    If You Like Sitting In A Parking Lot

    Quote Originally Posted by GM2019  [View Original Post]
    Waiting as she runs late then yes she is your girl.

  8. #22651
    Quote Originally Posted by GM2019  [View Original Post]
    Yes it is Love it when she rubs those triple D's on my back!

  9. #22650

    I knew a girl named Nikki.


  10. #22649
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGozinya  [View Original Post]
    Are any of those pics actually of Jenny? If so she should proud of what she has accomplished. It's been years but if she looks like the pics I would be happy to come out and see her.
    No, I don't believe any of those pics are of Jenny. I forgot to post it, but I saw Jenny a few months ago after not seeing her for about 10 years. 10 years ago, she was thick with giant tits and a great time. When I saw her a few months ago, I almost turned around at the door because I didn't think it was the same person. She is beyond skinny and her tits have totally deflated. Sorry if this offends anyone I'm just being honest. The attraction to her 10 years ago was lost, but she still finished me off with a nice BBBJCIM so that made it somewhat worth it. However, I will not be taking the 30 minute excursion to see her again.

  11. #22648

    Star Spa (Fenton)

    Quote Originally Posted by JBurrows  [View Original Post]
    I've been seenin them post the typical ads on STG. Though there's no mention / pics of 'extras' like others. Maybe they JUST opened? I would be interested to know if anyone pops in.

    I would like to note that the disclaimer at the bottom is the usual 'this is an agency' & 'pics may not be 100%.
    Has anyone TOFTT? Haven't seen any comments yet. It's rather local for me & sure beats crossin the river.

    I don't mind being the guinea pig here, just don't want to waste my money for nothing. (Would rather bank for something better / guaranteed.) I'm not one to pay for massage alone or just a HJ. Neither are worth the 'value' for me. (Just my opinion.).

    If anyone has been or attempted and even THINKS there's more on the menu please share.

  12. #22647

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by StCharlesTool2  [View Original Post]
    Not sure where all the Jenny bashing is coming from. Yes, she has lost weight, she feels pretty good about her looks and fitness. I like fuller softer women however she still does a nice body rub, with MT, and finish in the flip. I am always satisfied. Regulars know. Those that do not frequent as much still leave satisfied.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/215052.html
    Are any of those pics actually of Jenny? If so she should proud of what she has accomplished. It's been years but if she looks like the pics I would be happy to come out and see her.

  13. #22646

    Jenny in St Charles

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill20  [View Original Post]
    I agree, when you can't MT anymore, it just becomes an expensive HJ. I used to be a regular and really liked seeing her. I loved her BBBJs. I would still see her for trhe HJ if she let us MT like she used to. Now I know there sre some guys she she lets and maybe even offers a BJ still, but since I ain't one of them, she will remain a fond memory. Bill.
    Not sure where all the Jenny bashing is coming from. Yes, she has lost weight, she feels pretty good about her looks and fitness. I like fuller softer women however she still does a nice body rub, with MT, and finish in the flip. I am always satisfied. Regulars know. Those that do not frequent as much still leave satisfied.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/215052.html

  14. #22645

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJimbo  [View Original Post]
    I dreamed about Jenny a year ago. She was sweet enough upon meeting me, her set up was nice, and once I laid down and noticed that she had changed out of her thick sweater and into black lingerie that put her assets on full display, I was pretty excited. From there, my excitement went down hill.

    The massage was a rubdown, not a massage. Even the jack shacks that get flack for their massage skills offer a premium relative to this.

    I expected a FBSM MT message, and while I liked her tease move, that maybe she used a bit too much, I was disappointed that she floated just out of my reach. I never got a chance to grip that lovely backside, let alone that lovely topside.

    The ending came in the form of a standing Russian HJ combo, which was nice, but again, it felt rushed, like she didn't want me to take my time and have a chance to explore on my own. I left relieved, but like I didn't get to actually enjoy myself. I debated whether future visits would open the menu to straddling Russian or a French lesson, reached out to a fellow monger, and learned Jenny has a limited menu with respect to her relationships irl..
    I agree, when you can't MT anymore, it just becomes an expensive HJ. I used to be a regular and really liked seeing her. I loved her BBBJs. I would still see her for trhe HJ if she let us MT like she used to. Now I know there sre some guys she she lets and maybe even offers a BJ still, but since I ain't one of them, she will remain a fond memory. Bill.

  15. #22644
    Quote Originally Posted by Stlconnoisseur  [View Original Post]
    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...und-39002.html

    This ad caught my eye. Could not find any reviews or information on her. Has anyone seen her?
    My rule is, of the ad has Telegram or WhatsApp contact info, it's a BS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape