Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 27795
-
08-14-24 21:22 #24525Senior Member

Posts: 740Rob?
Did you lose money in this deal?
Originally Posted by BillFourFun
[View Original Post]
Why even take the chance with something that looks like that? That thing is just insult to injury.
So-Crates.
-
08-14-24 21:10 #24524Senior Member

Posts: 98Sweatpea is not sweet
Always slow to respond, seems normal about wanted to meet nearby. Then BAM. Handler pretends to be a tough guy and tells me to leave. Vincent isn't that big of a guy, but has a record for violence in Kitsap and Mason.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/174528163
-
08-14-24 19:53 #24523Senior Member

Posts: 740Kalise
This is a report from a while ago (maybe 6 months or so). Met this one off of SA:
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...A5%B5.2872006/
She was also posting on EB and TNA periodically. When I met her off of SA, she was staying with her mom. She has a kid which someone would watch in another room when I would come over. Our visits used to be just BBBJCIM which she did very well. Doesn't swallow but spits. She will (and did) make a deal to swallow for an extra 20-40 but didn't partake because don't nickle and dime me. I paid her 150 each time. She would let me finger her like crazy while she did the deed, always made me want to just fuck her but she was asking for 300 for one pop so, I always told her no thanks.
She must've had a falling out with her mom's, from what I remember her telling me (probably for bringing strangers over to the house while moms was away) so she ended up getting kicked out. She now runs around with a team of girls out of different motels and now strictly only do OC and CDs. I only met up with her one more time since she's been out of her moms apartment and that's because she just so happened to be in my neck o' the woods, Everett. She swung through (her girlfriends dropped her off and dipped somewhere for a minute) and she was talking it's her birthday and I should give her more. I told her I only had another 50 on me and she was willing to give me the pussy this time. On all of her ads on EB, she often puts "No Bare, don't ask". Well, I never asked and no mention of covers and she let me slide in and the pussy was good and I bust a massive one in her. She cleaned up with a pleasant disposition and we said our pleasantries and she was on her way.
I have since tried to reconnect with her but she is either too far for me or out of town. She has also since raised her rates and told me she no longer does the BBBJs for 150 as she is in school and its not worth it. She was no longer willing to discuss reasonable rates for one pop so, I have given up which is why I am posting her now. If interested, have at her. She is a nice girl and no issues any of the times I did see her but just not worth it to me anymore.
Cheers!
So-Crates.
-
08-14-24 19:29 #24522Senior Member

Posts: 740Not BBW but a solid woman. But its been a minute so my memory could be slightly different then reality now. I know one thing, I personally don't go for BBWs. Thick, yes, curvy, please and thank you, but BBW / SBBW etc, Pass. So it's safe to say she is not BBW. That might be good or bad, depending on taste.
Originally Posted by Johnnieb33
[View Original Post]
So-Crates.
-
08-14-24 14:28 #24521Senior Member

Posts: 2184StarLove77
Does she belong here. Did I quick search but nothing showed up.
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...love77.629801/#xfmgMedia.
-
08-14-24 08:08 #24520Senior Member

Posts: 135I never got chance to see her. Can you describe her body? Was she a bbw?
Originally Posted by SocratesRvng
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-24 08:06 #24519Senior Member

Posts: 135I never got chance to see her.
Originally Posted by Johnnieb33
[View Original Post]
Can you describe her body?
-
08-14-24 05:31 #24518Senior Member

Posts: 59I agree it's not "accurate". It's not openly available unless you're willing to offer like 2 grand or silly money.
Originally Posted by FromTheJump2
[View Original Post]
But, it was several years ago, but I definitely hit her raw after the 3rd time, I told her on 2nd date I wanted it raw, she declined, I met her once more, and then she asked if she can see me, I told her only if we stop using the condom, and she accepted, and I saw her pretty often after that. It's YMMV but she's definitely not a safety girl, just has to feel comfortable.
-
08-13-24 17:34 #24517Senior Member

Posts: 157Did you asked.
Did you asked in person or by text? (Most) Providers aren't super friendly about texting that kind of stuff.
Originally Posted by FromTheJump2
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-24 16:22 #24516Senior Member

Posts: 216That is not an accurate description of Ashley (SweetGirl101 on TNA) at all. I've seen her probably 8 times. Not a bigger girl at all, not BBFS / CIM / CIP / CIA friendly at all. She's great and hot as hell but she absolutely is not big. While extra / uncovered activities are always YMMV, my discussions with her made it seem that she was not friendly to the topic at all.
Originally Posted by Snooby
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-24 13:55 #24515Senior Member

Posts: 219I shall initiate contact and hopefully she will respond. I understand she is open to this type of arrangement but I have yet to book with her so I don't know basic details. I will get some details and if you have any thoughts to share, don't hesitate to DM. At TeaBitch6 is also interested so we can make this pretty sloppy.
Originally Posted by Madmaxon
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-24 01:41 #24514Senior Member

Posts: 57Let's do it
I'm down. I want to join.
Originally Posted by FlyPunter
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-24 00:11 #24513Senior Member

Posts: 196I'm game tomorrow or Wednesday.
Originally Posted by FlyPunter
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-24 23:52 #24512Senior Member

Posts: 219Madam Kitty kink time
I have seen positive reviews of this exquisite looking provider and will be booking with her very soon. I am actively searching for a group or other guy that want to have some sloppy fun.
We should set this up for very soon, this week.
-
08-12-24 23:08 #24511Senior Member

Posts: 44Granny is here to help you.
I can only image the Prep H smell. Those older Grannies need to stop like you said. But, I bet there is some fetish out there that some has for old women.
Originally Posted by Morohei
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




