Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 292 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 342 392 792 ... LastLast
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 18421
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14056

    Asianbabygirl

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...5-d08bb9e06ae9

    I would imagine someone has been in her guts or have information. Share in public or private. Thanks.

  2. #14055

    More than just high

    Quote Originally Posted by TheYoungMonger  [View Original Post]
    I was quoted $3,500 for PPM and $12,000 for monthly allowance. On the plus side, she says she's cool with bareback.
    Jeezus. For $3500 you could screen in and bang an Actual porn star (just read that thread here on the forums for who is currently visiting our area) with a bonafide portfolio of "published" work at Least 3 maybe 4 or 5 times.

    Lou.

  3. #14054

    Hi Hopes- unrealistic $

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Literally selling weed. High hopes I guess.
    Same result for me- She is seeking an unfathomable ppm of $3500 or monthly allowance of $12,000. She sent me screenshots of her weed company and asked me if I needed any weed to keep her in mind. OK Jeff Spicoli, I will be sure to do that!! Someone so delusional I am sure offers quality product. I can only imagine how over-priced and under-performing that weed must be!

  4. #14053

    Britt Blair

    This is actually legit. This is porn star Britt Blair and she has been posting that she is visiting DC in August. She's hot as he'll, but she is pricey. It's pretty in line with standard porn star rates but I'm pretty sure she's independent.

    She has reviews on TER and her ad is on Tryst.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Wow.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-3de8f47557ae

    Not that there is anything wrong with it 🙉.

  5. #14052
    Quote Originally Posted by TheYoungMonger  [View Original Post]
    Good luck, Buck. I was quoted $3,500 for PPM and $12,000 for monthly allowance. On the plus side, she says she's cool with bareback.
    LOL. She's basic. Decent face and a bit thick. 400 at most.

  6. #14051
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Good luck, Buck. I was quoted $3,500 for PPM and $12,000 for monthly allowance. On the plus side, she says she's cool with bareback.

  7. #14050

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Literally selling weed. High hopes I guess.

  8. #14049

  9. #14048
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-1b7200775ba1

    Jewel. Wants 1 k. Like nah, you're 32.

  10. #14047

    Any Intel

    Seems legit, and scheduled.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...5-7b27b22196ff

    No red flags yet.

  11. #14046

    How does this get past the Soup Nazi?

    Wow.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-3de8f47557ae

    Not that there is anything wrong with it 🙉.

  12. #14045
    These girls are more delusional them some the guys that arr 60 and have 40's.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-baabb4402459

    Says 34 at least 44.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...a-110fdb73e6be

    This says 25 at least 40's. This is the oldest looking 25 year old Asian.

  13. #14044

    Kelly

    Pic seller. Don't waste your time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...7-c21ea40c17b2

  14. #14043

    Riley

    Does anyone have experience with Riley? Seems TGTBT, but I thought I would asks the experts. Thanks for any help.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-34315e17263a

  15. #14042
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Virginia.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-b8b8e68262e1

    Been around since 2020. Tells me she is 19, not 24 via text. 2024-2020-19 =14 WTF.

    Call her on it, and a bunch of nonsense.

    No!
    I met her. She's def real and will meet. A sleeve worth of self harm marks on both arms.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape