Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 289 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 339 389 789 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 18366
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14046

    Any Intel

    Seems legit, and scheduled.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...5-7b27b22196ff

    No red flags yet.

  2. #14045

    How does this get past the Soup Nazi?

    Wow.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-3de8f47557ae

    Not that there is anything wrong with it 🙉.

  3. #14044
    These girls are more delusional them some the guys that arr 60 and have 40's.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-baabb4402459

    Says 34 at least 44.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...a-110fdb73e6be

    This says 25 at least 40's. This is the oldest looking 25 year old Asian.

  4. #14043

    Kelly

    Pic seller. Don't waste your time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...7-c21ea40c17b2

  5. #14042

    Riley

    Does anyone have experience with Riley? Seems TGTBT, but I thought I would asks the experts. Thanks for any help.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-34315e17263a

  6. #14041
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Virginia.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-b8b8e68262e1

    Been around since 2020. Tells me she is 19, not 24 via text. 2024-2020-19 =14 WTF.

    Call her on it, and a bunch of nonsense.

    No!
    I met her. She's def real and will meet. A sleeve worth of self harm marks on both arms.

  7. #14040

    Old profiles reawakened

    Everyone has seen it. Old profiles reawakened. I am sure everyone has seen it.

    And now a 2020 profile claiming to be 24 (ok), but says in text actually 19?

    Either a 14 year old initially (don't think so), or a scammer who created a profile, slept on it for four damn years, and came back to play it (much more believable).

    I think I am done with this nonsense. Agencies are everywhere, and reliable.

    Done with trying. Will ride out current rotation and stop this.

    Have fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Virginia.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-b8b8e68262e1

    Been around since 2020. Tells me she is 19, not 24 via text. 2024-2020-19 =14 WTF.

    Call her on it, and a bunch of nonsense.

    No!

  8. #14039

    Virginia

    Virginia.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-b8b8e68262e1

    Been around since 2020. Tells me she is 19, not 24 via text. 2024-2020-19 =14 WTF.

    Call her on it, and a bunch of nonsense.

    No!

  9. #14038
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Claims to be a non-smoker. But, she's holding a cigarette in one of her pictures.

  10. #14037
    Quote Originally Posted by TheYoungMonger  [View Original Post]
    I spoke to her a while back, probably over a year ago. She had just moved to DC. She's either married or partnered, I don't recall. Has an Onlyfans. Is open to intimacy but I don't remember the number.

    https://www.instagram.com/amberleighhh/
    Damn, he'll no. Nice tight body but those are some busted saggy tit's. She looks 35.

  11. #14036

    Heyitsa

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews on heyitsa.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...b-f0fc08d444c9

    She's definitely some type of pro. She has vids on reddit.
    I spoke to her a while back, probably over a year ago. She had just moved to DC. She's either married or partnered, I don't recall. Has an Onlyfans. Is open to intimacy but I don't remember the number.

    https://www.instagram.com/amberleighhh/

  12. #14035

    Cleared inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is full FYI. Clear it out so I can reply to your DM.
    Cleared my inbox.

  13. #14034
    She's just looking for a simp to spend $$$ and rinse. Maybe someone is hitting it.

  14. #14033
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't sure I was open, but 1200 closed the deal. LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...4-078896fcfb98

    Not a chance.
    English doesn't appear to be your primary language.

  15. #14032
    Any reviews on heyitsa.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...b-f0fc08d444c9

    She's definitely some type of pro. She has vids on reddit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape