Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Asian ads

+ Add Report
Page 73 of 152 FirstFirst ... 23 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 123 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 2267
This blog is moderated by See200
  1. #1187

    Cojr

    Quote Originally Posted by jobobtheclown  [View Original Post]
    What are their rates?
    If I remember correctly it was 200 HH but was there closer to an hr. Unrushed.

  2. #1186
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcms18  [View Original Post]
    That was today (yesterday) I wrote that 2 hours after I went to see them.
    I thought the one with big naturals was older.

  3. #1185
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrdsb  [View Original Post]
    Had a visit with Cojr a week or so ago and had a great time.
    What are their rates?

  4. #1184
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    They changed again today. Same rooms.
    That was today (yesterday) I wrote that 2 hours after I went to see them.

  5. #1183

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by AznLovaBoyx35  [View Original Post]
    After long and lots of detailed verification finally made appointment with this agency. Does anyone who had recent experience with this agency? Just trying to find out if they are legit or not? And trying to see if they are not working with any law enforcement. Thank you for your feedback first. Stay safe. !

    https://sweatgirlsclub.com/
    Had a visit with Cojr a week or so ago and had a great time.

  6. #1182
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcms18  [View Original Post]
    2 new aunties on Slater rd 3rd floor back side, I would highly recommend to stay away, rush service bad quality of girls. Previous set of girls from 2/3 weeks ago was better.

    1 girl I saw had big tits but bad breath she had tattoo of some flowers on her chest, did not do BJ. Other girl did not leave room, she did not have anything in particular that stood out. Other than she was older, and walking around room and they were both talking to each other during deed, very much not worth it.

    Damage was 100, but taking one for the team.
    They changed again today. Same rooms.

  7. #1181

    Slater Rd

    2 new aunties on Slater rd 3rd floor back side, I would highly recommend to stay away, rush service bad quality of girls. Previous set of girls from 2/3 weeks ago was better.

    1 girl I saw had big tits but bad breath she had tattoo of some flowers on her chest, did not do BJ. Other girl did not leave room, she did not have anything in particular that stood out. Other than she was older, and walking around room and they were both talking to each other during deed, very much not worth it.

    Damage was 100, but taking one for the team.

  8. #1180

    Asian agency in Raleigh

    After long and lots of detailed verification finally made appointment with this agency. Does anyone who had recent experience with this agency? Just trying to find out if they are legit or not? And trying to see if they are not working with any law enforcement. Thank you for your feedback first. Stay safe. !

    https://sweatgirlsclub.com/

  9. #1179

    Yanni, more recent add

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCreature  [View Original Post]
    Yanni getting expensive. No thanks.
    https://adultsearch.com/us/north-car...y-rubs/3446914

  10. #1178

    Yanni

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCreature  [View Original Post]
    Yanni getting expensive. No thanks.
    I did not experience those rates with Yanni. (about half as much) You will have to negotiate with her handler.

  11. #1177

    ToS Gisella in the QC

    I don't know Gisella from NYC is coming to Raleigh, but she's in CLT and I saw her in NYC and OMG. Bangin body, hell bangin everything. I already made an appointment, it'll be a nice drive while I relive my appointment with her!

  12. #1176

    Expensive

    Yanni getting expensive. No thanks.


  13. #1175

    Yanni

    My bad, forgot the most important detail.

  14. #1174
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    What ad? What ad? What ad?
    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5941347.htm?cat=1

    Yes that's her.

  15. #1173

    Yanni now Aurora

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    What ad? What ad? What ad?
    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...7.htm?cat=4370

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape