Thread: Asian ads
+
Add Report
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 2268
-
08-13-24 18:38 #1173Senior Member

Posts: 223Yanni now Aurora
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...7.htm?cat=4370
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-24 17:45 #1172Senior Member

Posts: 303What ad? What ad? What ad?
Originally Posted by BieDieHunter
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-24 17:19 #1171Senior Member

Posts: 46TOS Kiss
Like other reviewers said Kiss was awesome and said she will be here for 5 more days. I hope she comes back to visit.
-
08-13-24 12:43 #1170Regular Member

Posts: 21Yanni
Saw this add on eros and looks alot like Yanni. Can anyone confirm or deny, only saw her once and did not enjoy my time nearly as much as anyone else.
-
08-11-24 21:56 #1169Senior Member

Posts: 585You just can't do this after 2024 is done. The new law makes us the target. And a felony at that. For most of us this is completely life changing. Of course they will keep copies of all of this. It would be their get out of jail card to hand over 400 guys for felony charges.
Originally Posted by SkinFlute03
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-24 12:27 #1168Regular Member

Posts: 24Requirements / Verification
The verification for one of the agencies.
Being complexity respectful here, not trying to start any arguments.
I know some might not agree, but how do y'all feel about the requirements. I think they are quite heavy. That much info to get verified is insane. But in reality my fear is what do they do with all this info? LOL.
If they hold on to it all it takes is just one breach and your info is all out. Work place, ID, etc.
Wish there was a fee one could pay and just bypass all the requirements. I know it sounds odd but rather do that than go through all this.
1. Selfie and I'd photo with date.
- Selfie photo should be you holding your government issued I'd. In the same photo simply write the date on a note or piece of paper. No sunglasses, No masks. Date must be w. Do not edit the photo after and type the date. The I'd should show first name, be valid (expiration date), verify age (at least birth year), and photo should match selfie.
2. Work verification.
- Work Info must match I'd and show company name / logo, Business card, work badge, pay stub, business license, Linkedin profile, etc. Are some examples of what clients have provided in the past.
-
08-10-24 05:45 #1167Senior Member

Posts: 35Yanni
I am guessing Yanni and her handler just had an off day. We all have those.
Originally Posted by APlan
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-24 18:50 #1166Senior Member

Posts: 200She has 87 reviews on the other site over the past 3 years and you are the first guy saying she is in her 50's. I don't know what your purpose is, but you are rediculous.
Originally Posted by KingClean95
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-24 18:38 #1165Senior Member

Posts: 200No way bro. I am an Asian in my early 30's and I saw Lulu 4 times over the past year so I know Lulu's age and she never had any plastic surgery. She is in her late 20's or early 30's. Are you sure you see the real Lulu? She is a petite girl with all-natural small Bs. Spinner body type. And her damage in DMV is 400, I don't know what's her damage in Raleigh.
Originally Posted by KingClean95
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-24 17:56 #1164Regular Member

Posts: 7Disappointing!
Be prepared to provide your work I'd and Linkedin profile etc. I got an appointment with lulu after extensive screening, and I'm certain she is in her 50's. I'm a medical professional, and can see hints of plastic surgery, certain body parts don't lie. Turned me down immediately.
Damage 350, with the potential someone using my work I'd to ransom me. I'm stupid.
Originally Posted by FoxIndc
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-24 16:55 #1163Regular Member

Posts: 5Damage?
What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Wrdsb
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-24 14:59 #1162Senior Member

Posts: 83Cojr
Just had a visit with Cojr, only booked HH just to feel it out but was there 50 minutes. Started with DFK before we could get to room. Undressed in room then to shower with some nice mutual soaping and BBBJ. Once in room more BBBJ with attention to the boys. On with cover. Cowgirl then k9 where I finished. Was past my HH and was getting dressed and she had me lay down and cuddled and asked if I wanted another shower which I declined. Dressed soon after. She is very beautiful and sweet. Looked better than pics. The whole thing felt like K agency but she is from China. They did ask for a puc of my I'd but I never sent it FWIW. I just ignored the request and continued the conversation.
Originally Posted by FoxIndc
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-24 10:06 #1161Senior Member

Posts: 65Yanni / Slater Rd
I just had my first experience with Yanni and it was the opposite of what you describe. She isn't a perfect 10, but (IMO) she made up for it with amazing attitude and energy. She was fun and playful and the pampering was unlike anything I've had in NC before. I'll certainly be coming back as long as my experiences continue in that manner. I definitely got the impression she wants to give great service and stay in the area. She didn't mention any problems with her boss, but I also didn't ask. FWIW, comms were good on my end.
Originally Posted by Dcms18
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-24 07:56 #1160Senior Member

Posts: 186I'm willing to bet the ages are more like 42 - 55.
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-24 02:19 #1159Senior Member

Posts: 303Same group as the house that was shut down. Would not be surprised if it's under surveillance.
Originally Posted by Hummer5205
[View Original Post]
https://www.wral.com/story/warrant-v...eigh/21550509/










Reply With Quote





