Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Asian ads

+ Add Report
Page 75 of 152 FirstFirst ... 25 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 125 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 2268
This blog is moderated by See200
  1. #1158
    Quote Originally Posted by PartTimeMonger  [View Original Post]
    Pics were relatively accurate. I thought she looked better than the pics honestly. Out of the TOS lineup I've seen so far, she's probably my favorite with Suzie coming close behind. All the things I've mentioned in my previous posts about TOS and she went the extra mile for me IMO. Can't complain and would probably rebook if schedule / budget allows.
    How's the BBBJ? Sloppy and dt?

  2. #1157

    Slater Rd

    Yanni had started to fall off or the new handler sucks. Anyways last visit was rushed and was sent on my way within 30 minutes of session or right after completion of deed. No extras or backups. Seem rushed because handler is double booking appointments now. I can't recommend as much, maybe a bit of cooling off may help. Also Monday tried giving them another chance told me that 7 p was available and then then turn around and told me never mind that she was already booked.

    Anyways went to Slater Rd hotel based on a prior post. Seen girls on 3rd floor, there were 2 in the room auntie for sure close to 40 or plus. One tall one and smaller one with a tattoo of a rose on her chest. Went in for slimer taller one with some natural C cups, other girl stayed in room watching me go at it with other girl. Service was mechanical, CBJ, some kissing, a bit of moaning. I didn't feel rushed, but there was no extra TLC. Just service and go. I would probably try other girl next time her personality seems more freaky I'll report next time. The Girl I saw the handler said her name was coco.

  3. #1156

    Kiss

    Quote Originally Posted by PartTimeMonger  [View Original Post]
    Pics were relatively accurate. I thought she looked better than the pics honestly. Out of the TOS lineup I've seen so far, she's probably my favorite with Suzie coming close behind. All the things I've mentioned in my previous posts about TOS and she went the extra mile for me IMO. Can't complain and would probably rebook if schedule / budget allows.
    Agreed, Kiss is awesome!!

  4. #1155

    Kiss TOS

    Pics were relatively accurate. I thought she looked better than the pics honestly. Out of the TOS lineup I've seen so far, she's probably my favorite with Suzie coming close behind. All the things I've mentioned in my previous posts about TOS and she went the extra mile for me IMO. Can't complain and would probably rebook if schedule / budget allows.

  5. #1154
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxIndc  [View Original Post]
    Okay, but this is the standard screen process for these K orgs and C / J orgs. I guess TOS also needs a screen.
    Bit the bullet and sent a close enough pic after scrubbing metadata from it. Now they want to meet first before booking. Still sounds a bit sketch.

  6. #1153
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxIndc  [View Original Post]
    Lulu, one of my ATF, came to Raleigh and she told me last night that no one knows she is in Raleigh and asked me if I know how to let mongers know she came back to work, I really want to help her but I don't know which THREAD to post this info, I hope I'm not mistaken.

    Lulu is a very sweet girl, TRUE SPINNER, I saw her many times in the DMV area and she has many excellent reviews on another site. You can check their website and her review I'd posted there.

    Here is the website, https://sweatgirlsclub.com/ I checked their website, and there are 3 girls on the site, Lulu told me that all 3 girls are available now.

    Mary (Cojr) has stellar reviews in NYC as well.

    Jojo is a new girl, I never see her before but Lulu told me Jojo is her friend so I guess her service is good too.

    Anyway, have fun guys, you won't be disappointed!
    Good find. Not even on rentry site yet. Good to know we have more options. I remember my prime time going to nova for business and hitting up these type of agencies. Never go wrong. Especially the k-agency.

  7. #1152
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    Tried setting something up but they wanted a pic of my I'd. No thanks.
    Haven't use this particular agency. But familiar with the process when I was traveling to NOVA. But guys this is standard when using these Asian agency. These are not your low end hotel girls. Go to places like DMV, NYC or Cali. Same thing. But once you build a report, you can use them as reference. They are all under the same umbrella.

  8. #1151
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    Tried setting something up but they wanted a pic of my I'd. No thanks.
    Okay, but this is the standard screen process for these K orgs and C / J orgs. I guess TOS also needs a screen.

  9. #1150
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxIndc  [View Original Post]
    Lulu, one of my ATF, came to Raleigh and she told me last night that no one knows she is in Raleigh and asked me if I know how to let mongers know she came back to work, I really want to help her but I don't know which THREAD to post this info, I hope I'm not mistaken.

    Lulu is a very sweet girl, TRUE SPINNER, I saw her many times in the DMV area and she has many excellent reviews on another site. You can check their website and her review I'd posted there.

    Here is the website, https://sweatgirlsclub.com/ I checked their website, and there are 3 girls on the site, Lulu told me that all 3 girls are available now.

    Mary (Cojr) has stellar reviews in NYC as well.

    Jojo is a new girl, I never see her before but Lulu told me Jojo is her friend so I guess her service is good too.

    Anyway, have fun guys, you won't be disappointed!
    Tried setting something up but they wanted a pic of my I'd. No thanks.

  10. #1149

    More details

    Quote Originally Posted by FoxIndc  [View Original Post]
    Lulu, one of my ATF, came to Raleigh and she told me last night that no one knows she is in Raleigh and asked me if I know how to let mongers know she came back to work, I really want to help her but I don't know which THREAD to post this info, I hope I'm not mistaken.

    Lulu is a very sweet girl, TRUE SPINNER, I saw her many times in the DMV area and she has many excellent reviews on another site. You can check their website and her review I'd posted there.

    Here is the website, https://sweatgirlsclub.com/ I checked their website, and there are 3 girls on the site, Lulu told me that all 3 girls are available now.

    Mary (Cojr) has stellar reviews in NYC as well.

    Jojo is a new girl, I never see her before but Lulu told me Jojo is her friend so I guess her service is good too.

    Anyway, have fun guys, you won't be disappointed!
    What's on the menu? BBFS? What are the rates? Thanks!

  11. #1148

    Keep us Posted

    Quote Originally Posted by Hummer5205  [View Original Post]
    Text: "3 flavors launched in Morrisville new house age 22-25, ready to have fun? ".

    Xxx-xxx-9789. Anyone try it out yet? I will probably hit this week unless I see a bad report.
    I'm interested to hear to I've seen the add a few times now.

  12. #1147

    SweatGirls

    Lulu, one of my ATF, came to Raleigh and she told me last night that no one knows she is in Raleigh and asked me if I know how to let mongers know she came back to work, I really want to help her but I don't know which THREAD to post this info, I hope I'm not mistaken.

    Lulu is a very sweet girl, TRUE SPINNER, I saw her many times in the DMV area and she has many excellent reviews on another site. You can check their website and her review I'd posted there.

    Here is the website, https://sweatgirlsclub.com/ I checked their website, and there are 3 girls on the site, Lulu told me that all 3 girls are available now.

    Mary (Cojr) has stellar reviews in NYC as well.

    Jojo is a new girl, I never see her before but Lulu told me Jojo is her friend so I guess her service is good too.

    Anyway, have fun guys, you won't be disappointed!

  13. #1146

    Anyone tried this one yet? Xxx-xxx-9789

    Text: "3 flavors launched in Morrisville new house age 22-25, ready to have fun? ".

    Xxx-xxx-9789. Anyone try it out yet? I will probably hit this week unless I see a bad report.

  14. #1145
    Quote Originally Posted by Pgbush  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever get rebooked with Yanni?
    Haven't tried tbh. Just been busy.

  15. #1144

    Rebooked?

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    Had an appt booked with Yanni today and got a message back that she wasnt taking bookings because she "lost a tooth".
    Did you ever get rebooked with Yanni?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape