Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 30814
-
08-13-24 17:16 #26209Senior Member

Posts: 88Kayla and other names
Not the first report on her. Name seems to have changed but the photos have not. Similar reports of a boyfriend / handler / etc essentially in the mix.
Originally Posted by DaddyKnight
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-24 17:15 #26208Senior Member

Posts: 174Been trying to get a hold of her for ever and just never heard back. Does she still have the number from her post or is there a better way to reach her?
Originally Posted by TransAmGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-24 15:10 #26207Senior Member

Posts: 432No, she's not. Your friend is wrong. I would call her healthy. Not fat by any means, just about perfect for my taste. I saw her last week.
Originally Posted by Zzcutt
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-24 12:34 #26206Regular Member

Posts: 3Kayla K. Thief - Avoid
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/008727357586
I don't post very often, it has to be something either extremely exciting or extremely dangerous. Unfortunately today's dream was on the dangerous side of the equation. I had a nightmare of meeting the above entertainer and that's exactly what I would call it (entertaining). Typical text / call setup, get there, get the info, go up and so on. Once the donation was cleared, oh sure, there's the knock at the door, she slides out and as you all already know. Poof. Like a magician she just vaporized. After a few minutes of me waiting and going through the belongings left in the room. I hear a door in the hallway slam shut and I get a knock on the door asking if Kayla is present. Of course I said nope and asked that he let her know how shitty this was. He just looked at me and walked back down the hallway. I just hoped on the elevator and headed out. She is someone's daughter and probably someone's mom and sister, so I'm not going to go into details, just pass the word please and let's encourage her to move on to somewhere other than the Carolina's. Preferably, get some help and try her hand at something else. Until then, happy dreaming fellas. There's always a little risk in this sport, just glad it was only a few bucks and nothing more serious.
-
08-13-24 11:30 #26205Senior Member

Posts: 40Hot one
Has anyone seen Charlie Rayne?
-
08-13-24 10:24 #26204Senior Member

Posts: 107I don't think it is any better here.
Read over the past few months. Things not great here either.
Originally Posted by Denton1512
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-24 08:21 #26203Senior Member

Posts: 37Alexxa Nicole
Saw her last week. I've actually seen her once a week for the last 3-4 weeks. Typically I have the best luck getting up with her around 9-9:30 am each time. Her weight has been the same since I've been seeing her recently. I don't think she's fat by any means.
Originally Posted by Hymendestoyer
[View Original Post]
But she definitely wasn't rail thin like her pics. However this last time she did seem like she had partaken in some type of substance. Session was still great for donation amount, just wasn't like the previous 3.
-
08-13-24 07:36 #26202Senior Member

Posts: 37Alexxa Nicole
Saw her last week. I've actually seen her once a week for the last 3-4 weeks. Typically I have the best luck getting up with her around 9-9:30 am each time. Her weight has been the same since I've been seeing her recently. I don't think she's fat by any means.
Originally Posted by Hymendestoyer
[View Original Post]
But she definitely wasn't rail thin like her pics. However this last time she did seem like she had partaken in some type of substance. Session was still great for donation amount, just wasn't like the previous 3.
-
08-12-24 22:36 #26201Senior Member

Posts: 37Alexxa Nicole
Saw her last week. I've actually seen her once a week for the last 3-4 weeks. Typically I have the best luck getting up with her around 9-9:30 am each time. Her weight has been the same since I've been seeing her recently. I don't think she's fat by any means.
Originally Posted by Hymendestoyer
[View Original Post]
But she definitely wasnt rail thin like her pics. However this last time she did seem like she had partaken in some type of substance. Session was still great for donation amount, just wasn't like the previous 3.
-
08-12-24 20:35 #26200Senior Member

Posts: 72Alexxa Nicole
I ha a session with her last month she was smaller than when I saw her a year ago nice session BBBJ and bbfscip got two loads in her for a hhr!
Originally Posted by Zzcutt
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-24 18:07 #26199Senior Member

Posts: 337Alexxxa Nicole
Has anyone seen Alexxa lately? Last time I saw her she had gotten fat. My friend that fucks her every now and then says she's almost back to the size of her pics in her ads. I find this hard to believe. Anyone seen her in past few weeks?
-
08-12-24 15:27 #26198Senior Member

Posts: 50New Job
Starting a new job in the Apex area. Fayetteville lacks talent and has a lot of problems. Any suggestions?
-
08-12-24 10:20 #26197Senior Member

Posts: 40Me too
I've been trying to see her as well but she always ghosts when trying to get an appointment.
Originally Posted by TransAmGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-24 09:48 #26196Senior Member

Posts: 107If anyone connects with her please post
Thanks for trying TAG. She certainly seems pretty flakey and a chore as you mention.
Originally Posted by TransAmGuy
[View Original Post]
If anyone else has a positive experience with her please share here or on PM.
Thanks.
-
08-12-24 08:40 #26195Senior Member

Posts: 432Sunshine in Oxford
FINALLY, a safe chocolate spinner who does what I want for what I'm willing to pay. 60 qv, house in oxford. Bed was alot to be desired, essentially a mattress on the floor but I got everything I asked for. Give this one a spin if you are looking for s chocolate diversion. She told me she was 39.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hende...t/579919597081










Reply With Quote





