Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 309 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 359 409 809 1309 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 30805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26185

    Sunshine in Oxford

    FINALLY, a safe chocolate spinner who does what I want for what I'm willing to pay. 60 qv, house in oxford. Bed was alot to be desired, essentially a mattress on the floor but I got everything I asked for. Give this one a spin if you are looking for s chocolate diversion. She told me she was 39.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hende...t/579919597081

  2. #26184

    JoCo

    Any Johnston county talent anyone can suggest? PM is fine if it's an UTR type. Thanks in advance boys!

  3. #26183
    Quote Originally Posted by Smugly  [View Original Post]
    C. A. G. 8/08.
    I lost count the times she visited uncle LEO and left. Each time, the stay seem to be a bit longer though. I remember seeing her at a gas station near aviation parkway around 2016 sh, and this was probably the greatest regret I have because she is probably the best good looking girl I've seen in the hobby, and I missed that chance back then.

    I text'ed her endless times, and she replied but it was hours or the next day after my initial attempt to contact her.

  4. #26182

    Intel

    I tried to look for her number everywhere.

    Anyone has any intel on Bonnie? Somehow her face looks familiar. I want to say she used to post before, but not in my area.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/174398469

    Thanks,

  5. #26181

    Tell us more

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTiger1468  [View Original Post]
    I know that sometimes a walker or hooker, take the money and run. Saying that part of the game. But when a girl does the service and ask you to go get her and daughter some food and gives you the money to do it. She ask cause don't have a car. You say ok. Then takes the money and run. To me that shitty. My friend did what you wanted and you offered then ran out.
    Now that you are sober, tell us more. Personally, I think the story will be hilarious.

  6. #26180
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCale  [View Original Post]
    Also, link not working.
    $250/400.

    She posts often when she's in the area. I'm sure it'll be back soon enough. If not just Google her for other websites. Jeneveve Raleigh escort.

    She's pretty active so it'll come up.

  7. #26179

    Checked my inbox settings

    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmGuy  [View Original Post]
    You are not the first to say they did not get the info. Might want to check settings on your inbox because it was sent.
    My settings allow all members to message me. I'm not over the limit of 200. But I understand it's probably a pain for you to send that many messages. If you would resend, I'd appreciate.

  8. #26178
    Senior Member


    Posts: 262

    I'm in the same boat

    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmGuy  [View Original Post]
    You are not the first to say they did not get the info. Might want to check settings on your inbox because it was sent.
    Requested. Never received. I think this site only allows you to send one PM a minute (or something like that), so you may have gotten errors, but not noticed. Has happened to me before.

    If you could resend, would appreciate it.

  9. #26177

    I didn't get the number either nor a response

    I asked couldn't even get a curious no regardless of the fact I've seen other it's have done reviews and have given contact info when asked for. Like WTF!

  10. #26176
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez  [View Original Post]
    I never got her number, and would like to try getting in touch with her. Thanks.
    You are not the first to say they did not get the info. Might want to check settings on your inbox because it was sent.

  11. #26175

    April

    I have been chasing this one for months and finally hooked up with her last week. I didn't have a chance to prepare properly (Blue pill) but cave it a shot anyway. Great headgame to start and actually got hard enough to fuck. Did not work very long and she didn't want to finish me orally so she gave me half of my donation back. I kid you not, she offered the refund I will be seeing her again very soon.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/000778100032

  12. #26174

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmGuy  [View Original Post]
    I have passed on her number to all who asked with the exception of a few non senior members. I don't know this girl, I am not her friend. A fellow monger gave me her number and I had a great time. Evidently she has a shit phone and didn't have room rent so contacting her may be a chore. Not my fault. Last I heard from her she was outside trying to find someone with an Id to get a room. Who doesn't have a fuckin Id in todays world? Good luck if you continue the chase, I never intended anything mis-leading.
    I never got her number, and would like to try getting in touch with her. Thanks.

  13. #26173

    Utr tt

    I have passed on her number to all who asked with the exception of a few non senior members. I don't know this girl, I am not her friend. A fellow monger gave me her number and I had a great time. Evidently she has a shit phone and didn't have room rent so contacting her may be a chore. Not my fault. Last I heard from her she was outside trying to find someone with an Id to get a room. Who doesn't have a fuckin Id in todays world? Good luck if you continue the chase, I never intended anything mis-leading.

  14. #26172

    Hailey Uhmmmm

    Hailey is someone I had seen years ago and really thought she was a cool chick.

    Well the years have not been kind to her. Also the meth and heroin (assuming that's what it is) by the sores are a.

    Problem. I hate to see that because she's very cool but we will be reading about her ODing in some FV sh*thole. So to sum it up.

    Sores check.

    Questionable Hygiene check.

    60-75 lbs heavier that pics / description check.

    Odd behavior check.

    BBBJ Nit bad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...-/168802765046

  15. #26171

    She should learn to embrace UBER

    C. A. G. 8/08.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape