Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 221 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 271 321 721 1221 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 27820
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24520
    Quote Originally Posted by SocratesRvng  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one on Saturday night:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...92%95.2859429/

    Found her on TNA and reached out. Talked to her for a sec and right before scheduling something, I saw her reputation on TNA and it was deep into the negative. Apparently there were deposits involved and a few mongers got scammed. I confronted her about the reputation and she assured me that it was due to her phone being stolen and the perpetrator using her phone to scam mongers. She also assured that everyone affected, she made right. How? I don't know. I did, however, look at her reviews and those were pretty good.

    I was still wary and she said she would never ask for a deposit ever. I pulled the trigger and went. Her incall is in Marysville in the stix. Very secluded and dark. I am not afraid of these scenarios but I do keep my head on a swivel. I park my car facing the road in case I need to make a quick getaway. I text her I am there and she answers the door in her nightie little thing. It is the woman in the pics with a pretty good disposition. My concern dissolved almost immediately.

    Pretty decent incall, not cluttered. She mentioned shed just purchased the place so it was pretty clean for a recent move but evidently newly moved in. We went to her bedroom and we both got undressed. Well, I got undressed. She removed the bottom portion of her nightie, allowing access. She proceeded to give an amazing DT BBBJ. I could have came from that but put her on her back and did some DATY. She had a condom ready but after eating her, I said "we don't need that do we?" and she responded in a euphoric voice, "I don't care" so I slid in raw. Tried to get it all in but only got 2/3 in before she pulled back a bit. I got to where I was going nonetheless and blew a big one in her, pulled out and got cleaned up.

    Turned out to be a very nice visit to which I will be a regular. Only did her QV and it was well worth it. If anyone is worried, I wouldn't be. That other site drug her reputation through the mud pretty decently. Did she scam those others? It's possible. Do I believe she did? Nah. I think she is straight up.

    Enjoy fellas!

    So-Crates.
    I never got chance to see her. Can you describe her body? Was she a bbw?

  2. #24519
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnieb33  [View Original Post]
    I am going to see her now.
    I never got chance to see her.

    Can you describe her body?

  3. #24518
    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    That is not an accurate description of Ashley (SweetGirl101 on TNA) at all. I've seen her probably 8 times. Not a bigger girl at all, not BBFS / CIM / CIP / CIA friendly at all. She's great and hot as hell but she absolutely is not big. While extra / uncovered activities are always YMMV, my discussions with her made it seem that she was not friendly to the topic at all.
    I agree it's not "accurate". It's not openly available unless you're willing to offer like 2 grand or silly money.

    But, it was several years ago, but I definitely hit her raw after the 3rd time, I told her on 2nd date I wanted it raw, she declined, I met her once more, and then she asked if she can see me, I told her only if we stop using the condom, and she accepted, and I saw her pretty often after that. It's YMMV but she's definitely not a safety girl, just has to feel comfortable.

  4. #24517

    Did you asked.

    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    That is not an accurate description of Ashley (SweetGirl101 on TNA) at all. I've seen her probably 8 times. Not a bigger girl at all, not BBFS / CIM / CIP / CIA friendly at all. She's great and hot as hell but she absolutely is not big. While extra / uncovered activities are always YMMV, my discussions with her made it seem that she was not friendly to the topic at all.
    Did you asked in person or by text? (Most) Providers aren't super friendly about texting that kind of stuff.

  5. #24516
    Quote Originally Posted by Snooby  [View Original Post]
    BBBJ FS cim cip cia all available. She's a bigger girl tho.
    That is not an accurate description of Ashley (SweetGirl101 on TNA) at all. I've seen her probably 8 times. Not a bigger girl at all, not BBFS / CIM / CIP / CIA friendly at all. She's great and hot as hell but she absolutely is not big. While extra / uncovered activities are always YMMV, my discussions with her made it seem that she was not friendly to the topic at all.

  6. #24515
    Quote Originally Posted by Madmaxon  [View Original Post]
    I'm game tomorrow or Wednesday.
    I shall initiate contact and hopefully she will respond. I understand she is open to this type of arrangement but I have yet to book with her so I don't know basic details. I will get some details and if you have any thoughts to share, don't hesitate to DM. At TeaBitch6 is also interested so we can make this pretty sloppy.

  7. #24514

    Let's do it

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyPunter  [View Original Post]
    I have seen positive reviews of this exquisite looking provider and will be booking with her very soon. I am actively searching for a group or other guy that want to have some sloppy fun.

    We should set this up for very soon, this week.
    I'm down. I want to join.

  8. #24513
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyPunter  [View Original Post]
    I have seen positive reviews of this exquisite looking provider and will be booking with her very soon. I am actively searching for a group or other guy that want to have some sloppy fun.

    We should set this up for very soon, this week.
    I'm game tomorrow or Wednesday.

  9. #24512

    Madam Kitty kink time

    I have seen positive reviews of this exquisite looking provider and will be booking with her very soon. I am actively searching for a group or other guy that want to have some sloppy fun.

    We should set this up for very soon, this week.

  10. #24511

    Granny is here to help you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Morohei  [View Original Post]
    OMG! Make it stop!
    I can only image the Prep H smell. Those older Grannies need to stop like you said. But, I bet there is some fetish out there that some has for old women.

  11. #24510
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69  [View Original Post]
    I spit my drink, But, I've done some GILFs and some are better than many of these hot young chicks. Kinda like a lot of the big girls. You can usually do whatever the fuck you want to them with very few complaints. They're great for those spur of the moment situations. But I do them for much less than the one referenced here.
    100% agree. I prefer gilfs for that reason. Call me a sick fuck but anytime I need a good 3-hole session, I go geriatric-fishing and it's usually good to go. I will be reaching out to this one LOL.

    So-Crates.

  12. #24509

    Too Funny, but.

    Quote Originally Posted by Morohei  [View Original Post]
    OMG! Make it stop!
    I spit my drink, But, I've done some GILFs and some are better than many of these hot young chicks. Kinda like a lot of the big girls. You can usually do whatever the fuck you want to them with very few complaints. They're great for those spur of the moment situations. But I do them for much less than the one referenced here.

  13. #24508
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    Does the Gilf ChristinaMarie belong here?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-days.2868140/
    OMG! Make it stop!

  14. #24507

    ChristinaMarie

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    Does the Gilf ChristinaMarie belong here?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-days.2868140/
    I have never seen her. Though past reports in the Portland forum is a yes. Unsure how long ago last report was.

  15. #24506
    Quote Originally Posted by BreastObsessed  [View Original Post]
    Creampieing Perla is an all time favorite memory for me.
    Is Perla still around?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape