Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 27794
-
04-02-24 17:13 #23774Senior Member

Posts: 216Charging extra to cum in a place you're already paying extra to stick your dick in is as dumb as it gets. I'd bust and just dip. Theyre all ******, they might complain but they want the money and theyll see you again.
Originally Posted by DutchBoy25
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 16:50 #23773Senior Member

Posts: 50Saw her last year. Not my type. At all. Was hoping the pics were bad and she was a milfy unicorn. Unfortunately the pics are better then the real thing. Add more weight and much much rougher. Said she strolls 99. Nice enough. Asked for a little massage since I was there and didn't want to be a dick and just leave. I suddenly remembered a meeting I needed to get to 10 min later and made my exit. Both heads wanted nothing to do with her.
Originally Posted by SomeGuy1989
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 15:09 #23772Senior Member

Posts: 786Less than $400.00 will severely limit your choices.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 15:00 #23771Senior Member

Posts: 1137Seattle downtown BBFS visit
Hey fellas, I am staying downtown the week of April 15 in your fine city. After researching the past month or so in this topic, I think I have a few ideas of who to see. Looking for slim, spinner or athletic cumdump. Less than 400 an hour. Any names you suggest as a can't miss must see?
-
04-02-24 13:19 #23770Senior Member

Posts: 244Sa
I first meet her on SA pre covid and pre body building pre barista and pre stripper was such a tight naughty little girl filled her up for hours BBFS cip BBBJ Daty DFK.
Originally Posted by CocoLocoMango
[View Original Post]
Not too sure she was that UTR lots of guys filled her up.
-
04-02-24 10:42 #23769Senior Member

Posts: 275Details are all in the photos. Old and fat with floppy tits.
Originally Posted by SomeGuy1989
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 01:20 #23768Senior Member

Posts: 61Lucy Lavagirl aka Jamie Barista has passed away
For those who knew her, she was a well known local Bikini Barista who UTR belonged to this thread.
She passed away a few weeks ago from Cocaine and Ketamine overdose.
-
04-01-24 23:04 #23767Regular Member

Posts: 16Anyone see this one?
Came across this one and was wondering if anyone had any details?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rett/167157579
-
04-01-24 22:56 #23766Senior Member

Posts: 30No upcharge, I made sure to discuss it over text before driving over. Incall felt safe, just very "lived in". She had just gotten out of the shower so there was no makeup or anything, she's obviously gained some weight but I wouldn't say it was terrible in any way.
Originally Posted by BareItAllXxx
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 20:05 #23765Senior Member

Posts: 740You may have been the highest bidder that day.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 20:03 #23764Senior Member

Posts: 1401Yeah, she was good when she first came on the scene. Prompt, available, reasonably priced, anything goes kinda fun. Then like all good things, she got jaded and started putting less and less effort in her service, finally leading to robs and shit.
Originally Posted by ScotchYoke
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 19:23 #23763Senior Member

Posts: 1303Madison<3mattsen
Madison<3mattsen Profile
Originally Posted by DutchBoy25
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...on-lt-3Mattsen
Originally Posted by BareItAllXxx
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 19:15 #23762Senior Member

Posts: 71Madison Mattsen
Any upcharge for bb? Did her incall feel safe, and does she look like her pics?
Originally Posted by DutchBoy25
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 16:22 #23761Senior Member

Posts: 30Madison from STG
So I saw Madison today.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/kent-...y/083127235975
Opted for a half hour, I provided what was on the listing. Confirmed a menu, and she was pretty responsive. Incall is at a motel-apartment like thing as it's external from the lobby, which makes it convenient for business. The place was a bit of a mess as she's been there awhile, paying daily, but she was super fun and could definitely see her a GF type of situation. Light kissing and hugging, no items of rubber were used. Oral, 69, front door service provided, I did not inquire about backdoor service. She asked not to finish the job inside either of the options we explored.
She had her phone go off due to an actual scheduled meeting / interview, so we tried to finish up quickly. I got nervous, and had to go into manual mode while she cuddled and watched.
I'm not on here every day, but am happy to answer and questions.
-
04-01-24 15:42 #23760Senior Member

Posts: 94Perla
Creampieing Perla is an all time favorite memory for me.
Originally Posted by PRodick
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




