Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #5594

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    Valle I ahve talked to before and know that she is DTF but not sure about rates etc.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-41387a7277ac

    Elizabeth, seems nice, wants 300 ppm. Single mom.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-4940512e997d

    Vanessa wants 3-4 but I am going to talk her down to 2. We are gettign together Sunday.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-b7ee6160e47d

    Pinky wanted 800 ppm and I passed but she is willing to negotiate but she doesn't seem worth the effort IMO.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...1-306a5a70d8ed

    Nali is an amateur porn star. Will go BBFSCIP if you get tested she is direct and I bet is a lot of fun but I watched some of her porn and I just wasn't into it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...a-a2d2d1f31a71
    Tommy, please let us know how it goes with Vanessa. I've been talking to her about a date when I'm back in CT Labor Day weekend. Earlier today, she tried to hit me up for a deposit. Usually, I'll end things after that. Please let me know if she's worth the visit.

  2. #5593
    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Nalis porn video, no way would I ever go near that only becuase of the risk of what she may have and not know she has. But yea she is a nut. Curious what was the cost for her?
    I can almost guarantee she is cleaner than any AMP girl or STG girl in CT; plus I'm not fucking her raw.

    Anyway, I've only paid her twice (300), all other times cost me nothing.
    Last edited by GlenBenton; 08-15-24 at 13:20. Reason: Adding price

  3. #5592

    Blondie on SDM and WYP -Scammer?

    Tries to set up a meetup with this so-called Blondie near New Haven. Asked for deposit.

    Not sure if it's a Scammer? But anyway, I passed and good luck.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...Pnjog5Z2xR16zv
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Blondie.jpg‎  

  4. #5591
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    I've fucked Nali a bunch. I'm not typically a fan of that type; I'm normal, she is not (try to avoid public places). That said; she knows her way around a dick and is VERY good at taking it.
    I have seen Nalis porn video, no way would I ever go near that only becuase of the risk of what she may have and not know she has. But yea she is a nut. Curious what was the cost for her?

  5. #5590

    Nali

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    Valle I ahve talked to before and know that she is DTF but not sure about rates etc.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-41387a7277ac

    Elizabeth, seems nice, wants 300 ppm. Single mom.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-4940512e997d

    Vanessa wants 3-4 but I am going to talk her down to 2. We are gettign together Sunday.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-b7ee6160e47d

    Pinky wanted 800 ppm and I passed but she is willing to negotiate but she doesn't seem worth the effort IMO.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...1-306a5a70d8ed

    Nali is an amateur porn star. Will go BBFSCIP if you get tested she is direct and I bet is a lot of fun but I watched some of her porn and I just wasn't into it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...a-a2d2d1f31a71
    I've fucked Nali a bunch. I'm not typically a fan of that type; I'm normal, she is not (try to avoid public places). That said; she knows her way around a dick and is VERY good at taking it.
    Last edited by GlenBenton; 08-14-24 at 23:18. Reason: Typo

  6. #5589

    Current prospects

    Valle I ahve talked to before and know that she is DTF but not sure about rates etc.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-41387a7277ac

    Elizabeth, seems nice, wants 300 ppm. Single mom.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-4940512e997d

    Vanessa wants 3-4 but I am going to talk her down to 2. We are gettign together Sunday.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-b7ee6160e47d

    Pinky wanted 800 ppm and I passed but she is willing to negotiate but she doesn't seem worth the effort IMO.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...1-306a5a70d8ed

    Nali is an amateur porn star. Will go BBFSCIP if you get tested she is direct and I bet is a lot of fun but I watched some of her porn and I just wasn't into it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...a-a2d2d1f31a71

  7. #5588
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman203  [View Original Post]
    Can yall hit up my DM's and lmk how this one was? Like rates and what sorts of things she lets you do with her. Also her attitude snd meet up spot? Interested in seeing her but hesitant to pull the trigger. Thanks for those that already have given me some advice on her. Thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D
    Just started talking to her and setting up a date soon.

  8. #5587
    Seeking is the way to go.

    Quote Originally Posted by YukPhu  [View Original Post]
    Has she allowed you to share contact details or does she insist on seeking being the way to meet?

  9. #5586
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    She's a freak. Get it while it's hot.
    Has she allowed you to share contact details or does she insist on seeking being the way to meet?

  10. #5585

    Karma

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDragoon12  [View Original Post]
    Any one give this one a shot or messages them? https://members.seeking.com/member/ce5d2651-b30a-4b82-ac08-7bb3bfda8bd1

    Asking for. 5 for the first time then. 3 each meet after. Offers bbj and bbcip if you get tested before meeting. She seems super legit and very attractive so just wanting to know if anyone else has intel before I pull the trigger.
    Seen her a few times. Overall, she's a pretty good time and gets really into it. Only drawback is that she keeps track of time but other than that not a bad experience. 7/10.

  11. #5584

    Been there numerous times.

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman203  [View Original Post]
    Can yall hit up my DM's and lmk how this one was? Like rates and what sorts of things she lets you do with her. Also her attitude snd meet up spot? Interested in seeing her but hesitant to pull the trigger. Thanks for those that already have given me some advice on her. Thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D
    She's a freak. Get it while it's hot.

  12. #5583

    Erimari

    Can yall hit up my DM's and lmk how this one was? Like rates and what sorts of things she lets you do with her. Also her attitude snd meet up spot? Interested in seeing her but hesitant to pull the trigger. Thanks for those that already have given me some advice on her. Thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D

  13. #5582
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDragoon12  [View Original Post]
    Any one give this one a shot or messages them? https://members.seeking.com/member/ce5d2651-b30a-4b82-ac08-7bb3bfda8bd1

    Asking for. 5 for the first time then. 3 each meet after. Offers bbj and bbcip if you get tested before meeting. She seems super legit and very attractive so just wanting to know if anyone else has intel before I pull the trigger.
    She flipped out on me when she told me she wanted 500 per hour or 700 per week. I didn't counter offer or try to bargain her down, I simply said "thanks but no thanks" and she started going off so I blocked her.

  14. #5581

    Retired adult entertainer Karma

    Any one give this one a shot or messages them? https://members.seeking.com/member/ce5d2651-b30a-4b82-ac08-7bb3bfda8bd1

    Asking for. 5 for the first time then. 3 each meet after. Offers bbj and bbcip if you get tested before meeting. She seems super legit and very attractive so just wanting to know if anyone else has intel before I pull the trigger.

  15. #5580

    Thecoolblonde

    She is actually really cool. Used to see her regularly back when she was new to the scene! She is also on SA.

    Anyone else been partaking? Since these girls have multiple SD's (don't ever mistake that) would love to hear who all are banging that ass.

    Enjoy the ride and stay safe fellas!

    Quote Originally Posted by CtSpoilGuy  [View Original Post]
    I've been messing around on this site more often than seeking arrangement these days. It really can be a crapshoot with what seems to be fake profiles or of course girls that never reply. Considering you basically have to pay for each message you send it is pretty annoying so I figure I would share a couple of people that are real, actually reply, and will meet for a reasonable arrangement. One thing I like about it is you aren't paying per month so if you want to take some time off or something you can just come back to it right away. There are also a lot of girls on there that aren't on SA which I like because otherwise why even be on multiple sites. I've talked to girls on here who don't even know what SA is which is strange to me but whatever.

    LittleGem7 https://www.sugardaddy.com/next/prof...07a5d9c0277234.

    Much cuter than her pics and a very good girl in terms of pleasing. Very reasonable asks as well. 8/10.

    Erimari0817 https://www.sugardaddy.com/next/prof...64a167e2a53350.

    She is also on SA but she recently got reviewed here and I just wanted to second that she is really cute and fun and not too expensive. 7/10.

    Faithfull7 https://www.sugardaddy.com/next/prof...6ec12a427d8563.

    Been seeing her a few times. Has a tiny bit of a belly but otherwise not a bad body. Somewhat average looks but she is willing to do pretty much anything I wanted and I appreciate that. Probably asking a tiny bit too much at 3 but I really enjoy the girls that seem to enjoy taking care of me. 7. 5/10.

    LeahM_119 https://www.sugardaddy.com/next/prof...bce1d7ed25f349.

    Cutie for sure although she hasn't been online in awhile and I haven't heard from her so it might be the case of she was giving it a try and isn't anymore but if she gets back online she is worth talking to 8/10.

    Kenopsiaa https://www.sugardaddy.com/next/prof...2248cab3aa0cf4.

    Expensive but worth it for sure. Would love to know if anyone else is seeing her and what they have got her down to!

    Thecoolblonde https://www.sugardaddy.com/next/prof...49fb18e3e0abf3.

    Another one also on SA but more active on here I think. Seen her a bunch of times and always happy with it but she is the type of girl I am really into so YMMV. 9/10.

    IceQueen23 https://www.sugardaddy.com/next/prof...1f1925fd81326a.

    Hasn't logged on for a bit but I used to see her all the time years ago. She moved and came back and while she takes some work (dinner, etc) she is worth it in the end for sure. 8. 5/10.

    C0 c093 https://www.sugardaddy.com/next/prof...e4c5f67ff60728.

    Very kinky and slim which I love. I met her awhile on SA and haven't actually talked to her on this site but I believe it is probably her. Not sure what she is looking for these days so can't necessarily recommend but I will say I always had fun with her before.

    MarisRose https://www.sugardaddy.com/next/prof...b7e907a8cc0975.

    Another that hasn't been on for awhile. She is very attractive in person but she has a lot of fake things (tits, lip filler, etc) so depends on if you like that. Used to run me 5 but was worth it for the occasional splurge but this was back in like 2019 so who knows these days.

    Loverxoxo77 https://www.sugardaddy.com/next/prof...17ee81cc017bc2 & butterfly22 char https://www.sugardaddy.com/next/prof...5c1ce7595b8d85.

    These two play together if you are into that. They can be a little out there though so I would actually suggest staying away from both unless you like a little excitement like that. 2/10 because they do put out at least.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape