Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 6989
-
08-17-24 23:11 #5594Senior Member

Posts: 756Vanessa
Tommy, please let us know how it goes with Vanessa. I've been talking to her about a date when I'm back in CT Labor Day weekend. Earlier today, she tried to hit me up for a deposit. Usually, I'll end things after that. Please let me know if she's worth the visit.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-24 13:19 #5593Banned Member

Posts: 495I can almost guarantee she is cleaner than any AMP girl or STG girl in CT; plus I'm not fucking her raw.
Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool
[View Original Post]
Anyway, I've only paid her twice (300), all other times cost me nothing.Last edited by GlenBenton; 08-15-24 at 13:20. Reason: Adding price
-
08-15-24 11:20 #5592Senior Member

Posts: 45Blondie on SDM and WYP -Scammer?
Tries to set up a meetup with this so-called Blondie near New Haven. Asked for deposit.
Not sure if it's a Scammer? But anyway, I passed and good luck.
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...Pnjog5Z2xR16zv
-
08-15-24 10:39 #5591Senior Member

Posts: 236I have seen Nalis porn video, no way would I ever go near that only becuase of the risk of what she may have and not know she has. But yea she is a nut. Curious what was the cost for her?
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-24 23:17 #5590Banned Member

Posts: 495Nali
I've fucked Nali a bunch. I'm not typically a fan of that type; I'm normal, she is not (try to avoid public places). That said; she knows her way around a dick and is VERY good at taking it.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
Last edited by GlenBenton; 08-14-24 at 23:18. Reason: Typo
-
08-14-24 15:57 #5589Senior Member

Posts: 702Current prospects
Valle I ahve talked to before and know that she is DTF but not sure about rates etc.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-41387a7277ac
Elizabeth, seems nice, wants 300 ppm. Single mom.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-4940512e997d
Vanessa wants 3-4 but I am going to talk her down to 2. We are gettign together Sunday.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-b7ee6160e47d
Pinky wanted 800 ppm and I passed but she is willing to negotiate but she doesn't seem worth the effort IMO.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...1-306a5a70d8ed
Nali is an amateur porn star. Will go BBFSCIP if you get tested she is direct and I bet is a lot of fun but I watched some of her porn and I just wasn't into it.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...a-a2d2d1f31a71
-
08-14-24 15:52 #5588Senior Member

Posts: 702Just started talking to her and setting up a date soon.
Originally Posted by Batman203
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-24 18:42 #5587Senior Member

Posts: 88Seeking is the way to go.
Originally Posted by YukPhu
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-24 14:39 #5586Senior Member

Posts: 347Has she allowed you to share contact details or does she insist on seeking being the way to meet?
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-24 23:18 #5585Regular Member

Posts: 19Karma
Seen her a few times. Overall, she's a pretty good time and gets really into it. Only drawback is that she keeps track of time but other than that not a bad experience. 7/10.
Originally Posted by LuckyDragoon12
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-24 22:56 #5584Banned Member

Posts: 495Been there numerous times.
She's a freak. Get it while it's hot.
Originally Posted by Batman203
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-24 22:38 #5583Senior Member

Posts: 88Erimari
Can yall hit up my DM's and lmk how this one was? Like rates and what sorts of things she lets you do with her. Also her attitude snd meet up spot? Interested in seeing her but hesitant to pull the trigger. Thanks for those that already have given me some advice on her. Thanks.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D
-
08-12-24 20:43 #5582Senior Member

Posts: 702She flipped out on me when she told me she wanted 500 per hour or 700 per week. I didn't counter offer or try to bargain her down, I simply said "thanks but no thanks" and she started going off so I blocked her.
Originally Posted by LuckyDragoon12
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-24 13:32 #5581Senior Member

Posts: 60Retired adult entertainer Karma
Any one give this one a shot or messages them? https://members.seeking.com/member/ce5d2651-b30a-4b82-ac08-7bb3bfda8bd1
Asking for. 5 for the first time then. 3 each meet after. Offers bbj and bbcip if you get tested before meeting. She seems super legit and very attractive so just wanting to know if anyone else has intel before I pull the trigger.
-
08-09-24 07:01 #5580Senior Member

Posts: 39Thecoolblonde
She is actually really cool. Used to see her regularly back when she was new to the scene! She is also on SA.
Anyone else been partaking? Since these girls have multiple SD's (don't ever mistake that) would love to hear who all are banging that ass.
Enjoy the ride and stay safe fellas!
Originally Posted by CtSpoilGuy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






