Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Sugarbabies?

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 615 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 540 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 9222
This blog is moderated by MisforMaster
  1. #8637

    Cincyfun

    Quote Originally Posted by Anvil  [View Original Post]
    She is real and quite willing. I just think she like the aforementioned Kylie is no longer as much UTR as pro. And for these evolving SB I define that as down for more than a daily double a day.
    I recently had a meet with her. Nice looking young lady. Comms were shaky at first but once we connected things went smoothly. Very nice hosting location.

  2. #8636
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Jessica on SA

    Quote Originally Posted by RockaBillyRiot  [View Original Post]
    Yet another one of these birds who are demanding $1,000 a date. Again, fucking delusional. I think there are two or three rich dudes that are fucking up the game for the rest of us. These chicks are nuts.
    There are a small number of rich guys paying crazy amounts or paying for platonic dates but not enough to support the aspirations of the number of women asking such things. I think many of the women making such requests are not really serious about being sugar babies. They ask outrageous amounts to avoid having to say "I am not interested in you. ".

    I assume this is the one you mentioned:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...8-966b5726065d

    BAM.

  3. #8635

    Jessica on seeking

    Yet another one of these birds who are demanding $1,000 a date. Again, fucking delusional. I think there are two or three rich dudes that are fucking up the game for the rest of us. These chicks are nuts.

  4. #8634
    Senior Member


    Posts: 225

    Carla

    Quote Originally Posted by TroublePlay  [View Original Post]
    She said she was Miami but was visiting family.

    However, there is another wrinkle. Carla has a phone with same area code, a Spanish tag line under her name, and the texting style, language and emojis are identical. So it's the same woman or there are two of them traveling together, possibly with a handler / assistant.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-fe145b9fcff2

    Carla is 28. Scarlet is 40.
    She is real. In her 30's with a well proportioned body with a tight waistline but does show effects of child bearing. More of a pro but sweet and willing. Great oral.

  5. #8633
    Quote Originally Posted by JD3972  [View Original Post]
    Last time I connected with her was at the hotel she worked at in Covington a few years ago. If anyone still has her contact info please share!
    I saw her a few months ago for a BBBJ at her apton the west side. Paid 100 was great and she is very sexy. Doesn't like nut in her mouth but let you slatter her face.

  6. #8632
    Senior Member


    Posts: 225

    Cincyfun

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    I recall that picture. It was pretty hot but I also recall some mixed comments suggesting she was not down for the FC and was a rinser.

    BAM.
    She is real and quite willing. I just think she like the aforementioned Kylie is no longer as much UTR as pro. And for these evolving SB I define that as down for more than a daily double a day.

  7. #8631

    Wrong Forum

    This was supposed to go in the Nashville page. However if you do have someone that fits the description for Cincy let me know.

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicMan1123  [View Original Post]
    I'll be coming to town the 22nd-25th with a group of guys and I am looking for a sexy sugar baby to "pick up" and show off to my friends. Looking for someone who is down to meet at the bars and spend the evening flirting in front of my friends before I take her back to the hotel for some one on one fun. I'm not trying to deal with some strung out lady so I figured a sugar baby that is cool with short term fun is probably my best bet. DM me is you have any links to ladies you know will be perfect or an UTR you are okay sharing with me. Thank fellow mongers.

  8. #8630

    Reliable Short Term Sugar Baby

    I'll be coming to town the 22nd-25th with a group of guys and I am looking for a sexy sugar baby to "pick up" and show off to my friends. Looking for someone who is down to meet at the bars and spend the evening flirting in front of my friends before I take her back to the hotel for some one on one fun. I'm not trying to deal with some strung out lady so I figured a sugar baby that is cool with short term fun is probably my best bet. DM me is you have any links to ladies you know will be perfect or an UTR you are okay sharing with me. Thank fellow mongers.

  9. #8629

    Moxi

    Anyone have experience with this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-c88b8e5875bf

  10. #8628

    Sageie03

    Anyone has any experiences with this one? Looks like she has been around sometime since 2020.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-9ac0b93269ec

  11. #8627

    Scarlet and Carla

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    I have her blocked which means I found some info that led me to believe she was not real. IIRC, her pics put her living in Miami with no indication that she travels. I could be wrong but I suggest you use caution.

    BAM.
    She said she was Miami but was visiting family.

    However, there is another wrinkle. Carla has a phone with same area code, a Spanish tag line under her name, and the texting style, language and emojis are identical. So it's the same woman or there are two of them traveling together, possibly with a handler / assistant.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-fe145b9fcff2

    Carla is 28. Scarlet is 40.

  12. #8626
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Cincyfun on SA

    Quote Originally Posted by WarlockKy  [View Original Post]
    This one is like Kylie Reid, she appears for a real short time then shuts down her profile and then comes back.

    Old profile pic was her kneeling in a gray dress showing from the neck down.
    I recall that picture. It was pretty hot but I also recall some mixed comments suggesting she was not down for the FC and was a rinser.

    BAM.

  13. #8625
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Scarlett on SA

    Quote Originally Posted by SixtyNineX10  [View Original Post]
    Another newbie to me? I love this type but have never seen her post before. Feel free to respond here or pm.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-2c99f1a9fbf9
    I have her blocked which means I found some info that led me to believe she was not real. IIRC, her pics put her living in Miami with no indication that she travels. I could be wrong but I suggest you use caution.

    BAM.

  14. #8624

    Rinsers

    Quote Originally Posted by BearsBuddy  [View Original Post]
    That's what I thought. Thanks for the confirmation.
    If you're feeling froggy, there's no shame in scheduling that M&G and then ghosting her stupid ass at the last minute.

  15. #8623
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbloo  [View Original Post]
    Time waster. She wants money for the M&G then ghosts after. She keeps changing her profile name but she's been reported on.
    That's what I thought. Thanks for the confirmation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape