Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Rants and Stupid shit in Hartford

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 101 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 1514
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1079
    Hillary Clinton will be speaking in Hartford later this month. Maybe Bill will be around and can come out mongering with us.

  2. #1078

    2025

    Gents.

    Great news. I'm shaking things up and getting the party started earlier before I leave.

    If you recall yours truly introduced the following:

    2020 Multiple options at UTR HSP's.

    2021 Privates.

    2022 Bare Fucking CIP Chad's favorite.

    2023 FFF another Chad's favorite.

    2024 Filming and Worldwide recognition.

    It's here 2025: Ready gents:

    Ménage a trois Monday is now 7 days a week. Just think, you guys can have 3 somes, gangbangs on Saturday, Sunday, or any day of the week with your favorite provider. Bring a friend, co-worker, neighbor, whoever.

    You want to fuck, you came to the right place.

    This is Chad See you guys when I return.

  3. #1077
    Stop replying to his riddler like escapades. He needs attention.

    This is Chads life work.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayce8  [View Original Post]
    He got so many accounts that he use to reply to his main character. Sure, a few might have been banned.

    But I m talking about the main character account he use to tell his lies.

    He retired that account, and continue his character with the ChadZ account.

    Same MO, and same writing style. I can't imagine, 2 different trolls like that on the same site. So, I'm betting it's the same person.

  4. #1076
    Stop replying to his riddler like posts. Ignore and he can hit refresh a thousand times, in the hopes that someone will pay manage to his greatness.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayce8  [View Original Post]
    He got so many accounts that he use to reply to his main character. Sure, a few might have been banned.

    But I m talking about the main character account he use to tell his lies.

    He retired that account, and continue his character with the ChadZ account.

    Same MO, and same writing style. I can't imagine, 2 different trolls like that on the same site. So, I'm betting it's the same person.

  5. #1075
    Stop replying to his riddler like posts. Ignore and he can hit refresh a thousand times, in the hopes that someone will pay manage to his greatness.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayce8  [View Original Post]
    He got so many accounts that he use to reply to his main character. Sure, a few might have been banned.

    But I m talking about the main character account he use to tell his lies.

    He retired that account, and continue his character with the ChadZ account.

    Same MO, and same writing style. I can't imagine, 2 different trolls like that on the same site. So, I'm betting it's the same person.

  6. #1074
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorehed  [View Original Post]
    His previous account got banned for threats.
    He got so many accounts that he use to reply to his main character. Sure, a few might have been banned.

    But I m talking about the main character account he use to tell his lies.

    He retired that account, and continue his character with the ChadZ account.

    Same MO, and same writing style. I can't imagine, 2 different trolls like that on the same site. So, I'm betting it's the same person.

  7. #1073
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayce8  [View Original Post]

    People starting to ignore him and he retired his account.
    His previous account got banned for threats.

  8. #1072
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadRed  [View Original Post]
    Just stop.
    He won't stopped. Here's my theory. He used to be another forum member, I exposed his liar ass, and people caught on.

    People starting to ignore him and he retired his account.

    He then decided to continue his lies with this ChadZ account. Again, his liar ass got exposed again. He pretty much knows.

    If he uses another account, people will catch on as well.

    So, now he just doesn't care. He will just stick with this Chadz account and keep coming with his lies.

    He is without a doubt the worst troll I have ever seen on the internet.

  9. #1071
    Quote Originally Posted by ShelbyCoLtd  [View Original Post]
    NO One Cares about your Penthouse Forum fiction.

    Please stop posting your BS.
    At least he has it in the right section "Stupid Shit".

  10. #1070

    No One Cares

    Quote Originally Posted by ChadZ1212  [View Original Post]
    Yea so, reading current events, I couldn't help from noticing an article about one local educator being arrested for student sex.

    Now, back in the day when I had sex with educators, multiple times of course, it was unspoken, guessing only spoken in the teachers lounge amongst the female educators.

    Thinking back, after I left middle school, Mrs. F was pregnant. Things that make you go hmmmmm.

    Anyways, Sex education isn't the same. How does the education system expect students to get better if they don't practice? Students need hands on experience. IMO, it's up to the school district to provide hands on training.

    BTW, I got A's in sex education class.

    This is Cool Chad.
    NO One Cares about your Penthouse Forum fiction.

    Please stop posting your BS.

  11. #1069
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadZ1212  [View Original Post]
    Yea so, reading current events, I couldn't help from noticing an article about one local educator being arrested for student sex.

    Now, back in the day when I had sex with educators, multiple times of course, it was unspoken, guessing only spoken in the teachers lounge amongst the female educators.

    Thinking back, after I left middle school, Mrs. F was pregnant. Things that make you go hmmmmm.

    Anyways, Sex education isn't the same. How does the education system expect students to get better if they don't practice? Students need hands on experience. IMO, it's up to the school district to provide hands on training.

    BTW, I got A's in sex education class.

    This is Cool Chad.
    Just stop.

  12. #1068

    System is broken

    Yea so, reading current events, I couldn't help from noticing an article about one local educator being arrested for student sex.

    Now, back in the day when I had sex with educators, multiple times of course, it was unspoken, guessing only spoken in the teachers lounge amongst the female educators.

    Thinking back, after I left middle school, Mrs. F was pregnant. Things that make you go hmmmmm.

    Anyways, Sex education isn't the same. How does the education system expect students to get better if they don't practice? Students need hands on experience. IMO, it's up to the school district to provide hands on training.

    BTW, I got A's in sex education class.

    This is Cool Chad.

  13. #1067
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by DCowboys22  [View Original Post]
    It's strange I didn't receive any pictures?.
    You need to understand how liars operate, they lie more to cover their lies.

    They will also denied when called out.

    The liar troll does this pm thing, because he ain't got sh1 t, and then he will just keep lying with more bullshit when you said you never got it.

    Anything the lying troll says is going to be a lie. Your best bet is just ignore and don't engage when dealing with liars.

  14. #1066
    I understand your confusion. I didn't publicly post Vicky's picture, I sent you PM. AKA Private Message.

    1, in the upper left hand corner, under Usasex guide. Nl, enter user name and password.

    2, press log-in.

    3, on the third line, under Forum, select Private Messages.

    3, that's where you will see her pictures and other provides I sent you.

    I promise you will like her, she's pleasant. Use my name. Members that embark with my suggestions have a good fucking time.

    Glad to help.

    Chad.

    Quote Originally Posted by DCowboys22  [View Original Post]
    It's strange I didn't receive any pictures?

    .

  15. #1065
    It's strange I didn't receive any pictures?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChadZ1212  [View Original Post]
    Good to hear from you Cowboy. Yea so, RM made changes and utilizes crypto. I don't use RM, with the abundance of privates that I've mastered and knowing owners, I get first pick and consistently solicited. My bandwidth is limited. Plus, I'm exhausted after 2 of 3 vacations.

    Look at the picture I sent you, that's Vicky. Vicky is European, tall, nice tits, clean shaven. I think you'll like her curves, I do. She's private. I'm here if you need anything.

    Good luck.

    Chad.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape