The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Rants and Stupid shit in Hartford

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 101 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 1514
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1064
    Good to hear from you Cowboy. Yea so, RM made changes and utilizes crypto. I don't use RM, with the abundance of privates that I've mastered and knowing owners, I get first pick and consistently solicited. My bandwidth is limited. Plus, I'm exhausted after 2 of 3 vacations.

    Look at the picture I sent you, that's Vicky. Vicky is European, tall, nice tits, clean shaven. I think you'll like her curves, I do. She's private. I'm here if you need anything.

    Good luck.

    Chad.

    Quote Originally Posted by DCowboys22  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what's going on with Rubmaps? My account timed out and they want crypto to renew the account. I'm definitely not doing that. Is there a way around it?

  2. #1063
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadZ1212  [View Original Post]
    You gents will laugh hysterically.

    The waitress stops by before going to the restaurant yesterday. She drops off a suitcase full of clothing.

    Fuck her dozen times and wants to move in. Oh well.

    Chad.
    No one cares.

  3. #1062
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by DCowboys22  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what's going on with Rubmaps? My account timed out and they want crypto to renew the account. I'm definitely not doing that. Is there a way around it?
    Not that I know. I'm not interested in crypto either.

  4. #1061

    Rubmaps

    Does anyone know what's going on with Rubmaps? My account timed out and they want crypto to renew the account. I'm definitely not doing that. Is there a way around it?

  5. #1060

    Chuckle

    You gents will laugh hysterically.

    The waitress stops by before going to the restaurant yesterday. She drops off a suitcase full of clothing.

    Fuck her dozen times and wants to move in. Oh well.

    Chad.

  6. #1059

    Make up

    Quote Originally Posted by ChadZ1212  [View Original Post]
    You have entered the market. Congrats.

    I realize members feel neglected, please excuse me. After returning from Dubai, I had an unexpected guest. The famous Asian stopped by and needed attention. Not that famous Asian, the other famous Asian, it's doesn't matter, one of the famous Asians. Anyways, I had to chuckle, so will you. She walks around the house in Teddies. So get this, the door bell rings, it's my lawn crew, she answers the door, in her teddy, Unreal. Needless to say, eyes were popping out.

    Just can't make this stuff up.

    Chad.
    Lmao! Most folks can't make this stuff up. But you seem to be able to do it with every one of your posts. Just check out my posts 2378 and 2389.

  7. #1058

    You're in

    You have entered the market. Congrats.

    I realize members feel neglected, please excuse me. After returning from Dubai, I had an unexpected guest. The famous Asian stopped by and needed attention. Not that famous Asian, the other famous Asian, it's doesn't matter, one of the famous Asians. Anyways, I had to chuckle, so will you. She walks around the house in Teddies. So get this, the door bell rings, it's my lawn crew, she answers the door, in her teddy, Unreal. Needless to say, eyes were popping out.

    Just can't make this stuff up.

    Chad.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChadZ1212  [View Original Post]
    I would like to welcome myself back from Dubai, it was a great time, thank you for asking.

    I'm disappointed that members have struggles. I'll say it again, go up market. No need for dirty hotels, you guys deserve better.

    Example, Amaira, Indian, has a beautiful home in West Hartford, 2 rooms are for massages. She requested I stay the night, again, anyways. Clean house, clean sheets, clean pussy. No pimps, no handlers, no noise, no dead bodies, just her moaning. This could be all members.

    With that said, I have instructed all my lieutenants to issue memos and micro manage members endeavors.

    In the meantime, feel free to contact me anytime. Call is free. I'm around for a few days.

    1-82-2665-XXXX.

    1-82-Cool-Chad 24/7.

    Unavailable during fucking. Reach out to lieutenant in charge.

    This is Chad.

  8. #1057
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadZ1212  [View Original Post]
    I would like to welcome myself back from Dubai, it was a great time, thank you for asking.

    I'm disappointed that members have struggles. I'll say it again, go up market. No need for dirty hotels, you guys deserve better.

    Example, Amaira, Indian, has a beautiful home in West Hartford, 2 rooms are for massages. She requested I stay the night, again, anyways. Clean house, clean sheets, clean pussy. No pimps, no handlers, no noise, no dead bodies, just her moaning. This could be all members.

    With that said, I have instructed all my lieutenants to issue memos and micro manage members endeavors.

    In the meantime, feel free to contact me anytime. Call is free. I'm around for a few days.

    1-82-2665-XXXX.

    1-82-Cool-Chad 24/7.

    Unavailable during fucking. Reach out to lieutenant in charge.

    This is Chad.
    IF you could share info, I'd visit the marketplace.

  9. #1056

    No need to experience dead bodies

    I would like to welcome myself back from Dubai, it was a great time, thank you for asking.

    I'm disappointed that members have struggles. I'll say it again, go up market. No need for dirty hotels, you guys deserve better.

    Example, Amaira, Indian, has a beautiful home in West Hartford, 2 rooms are for massages. She requested I stay the night, again, anyways. Clean house, clean sheets, clean pussy. No pimps, no handlers, no noise, no dead bodies, just her moaning. This could be all members.

    With that said, I have instructed all my lieutenants to issue memos and micro manage members endeavors.

    In the meantime, feel free to contact me anytime. Call is free. I'm around for a few days.

    1-82-2665-XXXX.

    1-82-Cool-Chad 24/7.

    Unavailable during fucking. Reach out to lieutenant in charge.

    This is Chad.

  10. #1055

    Totally Agree Mustafa- Ignore Him

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa  [View Original Post]
    Dude,

    You don't know and never will know anything about me or my coin.

    Unless you live in Greenwich, your coin can't compare with mine.

    I'm just smart enough to not throw away money on gps. Perhaps you are the one who should hit the gym so you won't have to spend $300+ on ladies who think you are dumb for spending that much $$ anyways.

    However, if it makes you feel better than feel free to not think of yourself as the simp that you really are.
    This "contributor" wants to slam senior members because we don't want to get soaked major coin for less than average poontang. Called me cheap. Just looking to stir the pot.

    I'll bet your spot on that his bank account doesn't match his inflated ego. But yeah. We are the losers. What eve dude.

    Go stare at yourself in the mirror and keep telling yourself that. Never met a Bruce I liked. Case in point.

    Peace.

  11. #1054
    Quote Originally Posted by BruceMoose007  [View Original Post]
    When you say "everyone" who are you referring too? I know plenty who will gladly pay a higher rate to meet with an attractive drug free clean girl? It's literally a herd of grumpy mongers on here who get bent out of shape because they can't get what they want. So anyone who can pay a rate that the cheap guy can't afford is then called a "simp". No you are bitter and being immature by saying that. You just don't want to go find a better job and better yourself which is why you consider this a "hobby". This should just be something extra you do I hardly consider mongering a real "hobby" if you do I pity you. You do not decide girls rates and never will. The market decides a girls rate. Don't like it? Tough. Tons of dating apps for you? Let me guess no luck there either? Maybe the thing you should do is workout at the gym or work on your building your coin instead of attacking providers or John's who prefer higher quality women. Just my two cents.
    Dude,

    You don't know and never will know anything about me or my coin.

    Unless you live in Greenwich, your coin can't compare with mine.

    I'm just smart enough to not throw away money on gps. Perhaps you are the one who should hit the gym so you won't have to spend $300+ on ladies who think you are dumb for spending that much $$ anyways.

    However, if it makes you feel better than feel free to not think of yourself as the simp that you really are.

  12. #1053

    Joe

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa  [View Original Post]
    Very well said nd I'm in full agreement.

    Simps are ruining the hobby / game for everyone.
    I'm blame Biden. But seriously, I do blame Joe B.

    That said, thankfully, I have the disposable income to afford better quality ladies (although I've certainly dabbled in Tier 2 once or twice).

    Ultimately it's all about fucking who you want to fuck. Let's stop the TikTok vernacular (I. E. Simp etc.). The pussy is plentiful; whatever your budget may be.

  13. #1052
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa  [View Original Post]
    Very well said nd I'm in full agreement.

    Simps are ruining the hobby / game for everyone.
    When you say "everyone" who are you referring too? I know plenty who will gladly pay a higher rate to meet with an attractive drug free clean girl? It's literally a herd of grumpy mongers on here who get bent out of shape because they can't get what they want. So anyone who can pay a rate that the cheap guy can't afford is then called a "simp". No you are bitter and being immature by saying that. You just don't want to go find a better job and better yourself which is why you consider this a "hobby". This should just be something extra you do I hardly consider mongering a real "hobby" if you do I pity you. You do not decide girls rates and never will. The market decides a girls rate. Don't like it? Tough. Tons of dating apps for you? Let me guess no luck there either? Maybe the thing you should do is workout at the gym or work on your building your coin instead of attacking providers or John's who prefer higher quality women. Just my two cents.

  14. #1051
    Quote Originally Posted by BruceMoose007  [View Original Post]
    Nope you hit the nail on the head. Couldn't have said it better myself. You're just cheap! Enjoy Wethersfield avenue.
    Thanks for letting us know who's ruining the game.

    It is what it is.

    Peace.

  15. #1050

    Douche bag move by Andrew70

    Posting personal info on this site is against the rules. What an ass telling us near where she works and in what capacity. I reported the post in hopes it'll be deleted.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape