Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 30808
-
08-12-24 15:27 #26188Senior Member

Posts: 50New Job
Starting a new job in the Apex area. Fayetteville lacks talent and has a lot of problems. Any suggestions?
-
08-12-24 10:20 #26187Senior Member

Posts: 40Me too
I've been trying to see her as well but she always ghosts when trying to get an appointment.
Originally Posted by TransAmGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-24 09:48 #26186Senior Member

Posts: 108If anyone connects with her please post
Thanks for trying TAG. She certainly seems pretty flakey and a chore as you mention.
Originally Posted by TransAmGuy
[View Original Post]
If anyone else has a positive experience with her please share here or on PM.
Thanks.
-
08-12-24 08:40 #26185Senior Member

Posts: 432Sunshine in Oxford
FINALLY, a safe chocolate spinner who does what I want for what I'm willing to pay. 60 qv, house in oxford. Bed was alot to be desired, essentially a mattress on the floor but I got everything I asked for. Give this one a spin if you are looking for s chocolate diversion. She told me she was 39.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hende...t/579919597081
-
08-12-24 08:25 #26184Senior Member

Posts: 32JoCo
Any Johnston county talent anyone can suggest? PM is fine if it's an UTR type. Thanks in advance boys!
-
08-12-24 07:24 #26183Senior Member

Posts: 261I lost count the times she visited uncle LEO and left. Each time, the stay seem to be a bit longer though. I remember seeing her at a gas station near aviation parkway around 2016 sh, and this was probably the greatest regret I have because she is probably the best good looking girl I've seen in the hobby, and I missed that chance back then.
Originally Posted by Smugly
[View Original Post]
I text'ed her endless times, and she replied but it was hours or the next day after my initial attempt to contact her.
-
08-12-24 07:11 #26182Senior Member

Posts: 261Intel
I tried to look for her number everywhere.
Anyone has any intel on Bonnie? Somehow her face looks familiar. I want to say she used to post before, but not in my area.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/174398469
Thanks,
-
08-12-24 03:38 #26181Senior Member

Posts: 243Tell us more
Now that you are sober, tell us more. Personally, I think the story will be hilarious.
Originally Posted by WhiteTiger1468
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-24 03:28 #26180Senior Member

Posts: 243$250/400.
Originally Posted by JJCale
[View Original Post]
She posts often when she's in the area. I'm sure it'll be back soon enough. If not just Google her for other websites. Jeneveve Raleigh escort.
She's pretty active so it'll come up.
-
08-11-24 23:43 #26179Senior Member

Posts: 312Checked my inbox settings
My settings allow all members to message me. I'm not over the limit of 200. But I understand it's probably a pain for you to send that many messages. If you would resend, I'd appreciate.
Originally Posted by TransAmGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-24 23:31 #26178Senior Member

Posts: 262I'm in the same boat
Requested. Never received. I think this site only allows you to send one PM a minute (or something like that), so you may have gotten errors, but not noticed. Has happened to me before.
Originally Posted by TransAmGuy
[View Original Post]
If you could resend, would appreciate it.
-
08-11-24 23:10 #26177Senior Member

Posts: 72I didn't get the number either nor a response
I asked couldn't even get a curious no regardless of the fact I've seen other it's have done reviews and have given contact info when asked for. Like WTF!
-
08-11-24 20:32 #26176Senior Member

Posts: 432You are not the first to say they did not get the info. Might want to check settings on your inbox because it was sent.
Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-24 20:28 #26175Senior Member

Posts: 432April
I have been chasing this one for months and finally hooked up with her last week. I didn't have a chance to prepare properly (Blue pill) but cave it a shot anyway. Great headgame to start and actually got hard enough to fuck. Did not work very long and she didn't want to finish me orally so she gave me half of my donation back. I kid you not, she offered the refund I will be seeing her again very soon.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/000778100032
-
08-11-24 20:25 #26174Senior Member

Posts: 312Utr
I never got her number, and would like to try getting in touch with her. Thanks.
Originally Posted by TransAmGuy
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






