Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 290 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 190 240 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 340 390 790 ... LastLast
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 18375
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14040

    Old profiles reawakened

    Everyone has seen it. Old profiles reawakened. I am sure everyone has seen it.

    And now a 2020 profile claiming to be 24 (ok), but says in text actually 19?

    Either a 14 year old initially (don't think so), or a scammer who created a profile, slept on it for four damn years, and came back to play it (much more believable).

    I think I am done with this nonsense. Agencies are everywhere, and reliable.

    Done with trying. Will ride out current rotation and stop this.

    Have fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Virginia.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-b8b8e68262e1

    Been around since 2020. Tells me she is 19, not 24 via text. 2024-2020-19 =14 WTF.

    Call her on it, and a bunch of nonsense.

    No!

  2. #14039

    Virginia

    Virginia.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-b8b8e68262e1

    Been around since 2020. Tells me she is 19, not 24 via text. 2024-2020-19 =14 WTF.

    Call her on it, and a bunch of nonsense.

    No!

  3. #14038
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Claims to be a non-smoker. But, she's holding a cigarette in one of her pictures.

  4. #14037
    Quote Originally Posted by TheYoungMonger  [View Original Post]
    I spoke to her a while back, probably over a year ago. She had just moved to DC. She's either married or partnered, I don't recall. Has an Onlyfans. Is open to intimacy but I don't remember the number.

    https://www.instagram.com/amberleighhh/
    Damn, he'll no. Nice tight body but those are some busted saggy tit's. She looks 35.

  5. #14036

    Heyitsa

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews on heyitsa.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...b-f0fc08d444c9

    She's definitely some type of pro. She has vids on reddit.
    I spoke to her a while back, probably over a year ago. She had just moved to DC. She's either married or partnered, I don't recall. Has an Onlyfans. Is open to intimacy but I don't remember the number.

    https://www.instagram.com/amberleighhh/

  6. #14035

    Cleared inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is full FYI. Clear it out so I can reply to your DM.
    Cleared my inbox.

  7. #14034
    She's just looking for a simp to spend $$$ and rinse. Maybe someone is hitting it.

  8. #14033
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't sure I was open, but 1200 closed the deal. LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...4-078896fcfb98

    Not a chance.
    English doesn't appear to be your primary language.

  9. #14032
    Any reviews on heyitsa.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...b-f0fc08d444c9

    She's definitely some type of pro. She has vids on reddit.

  10. #14031

    JonFisher

    Your inbox is full FYI. Clear it out so I can reply to your DM.

  11. #14030

    Hiddengem

    Wasn't sure I was open, but 1200 closed the deal. LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...4-078896fcfb98

    Not a chance.

  12. #14029

  13. #14028
    Your inbox is full FYI. Clear it out so I can reply to your DM.

  14. #14027

    Her rates are high

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Rainbow. She's been around! I wouldn't touch her. Got her snap and she's sending all types of videos. Dildoing herself etc. Probably goes through 5 Ds a week.
    Yeah she wanted 700 for covered which is too much in my opinion. She sent videos of her getting fucked with a dildo machine. I never followed through.

  15. #14026

    Don't know her

    Rainbow whoever she is I don't know and I don't talk to girls like that based on what's being reported. The girl I spoke about is a beautiful, slender, clean, 21 year old, and she's UTR. I am not sharing more because I am playing the long game.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Rainbow. She's been around! I wouldn't touch her. Got her snap and she's sending all types of videos. Dildoing herself etc. Probably goes through 5 Ds a week.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape