Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Asian ads

+ Add Report
Page 74 of 152 FirstFirst ... 24 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 124 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 2268
This blog is moderated by See200
  1. #1173

    Yanni now Aurora

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    What ad? What ad? What ad?
    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...7.htm?cat=4370

  2. #1172
    Quote Originally Posted by BieDieHunter  [View Original Post]
    Saw this add on eros and looks alot like Yanni. Can anyone confirm or deny, only saw her once and did not enjoy my time nearly as much as anyone else.
    What ad? What ad? What ad?

  3. #1171

    TOS Kiss

    Like other reviewers said Kiss was awesome and said she will be here for 5 more days. I hope she comes back to visit.

  4. #1170

    Yanni

    Saw this add on eros and looks alot like Yanni. Can anyone confirm or deny, only saw her once and did not enjoy my time nearly as much as anyone else.

  5. #1169
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinFlute03  [View Original Post]
    The verification for one of the agencies.

    Being complexity respectful here, not trying to start any arguments.

    I know some might not agree, but how do y'all feel about the requirements. I think they are quite heavy. That much info to get verified is insane. But in reality my fear is what do they do with all this info? LOL.

    If they hold on to it all it takes is just one breach and your info is all out. Work place, ID, etc.

    Wish there was a fee one could pay and just bypass all the requirements. I know it sounds odd but rather do that than go through all this.

    1. Selfie and I'd photo with date.

    - Selfie photo should be you holding your government issued I'd. In the same photo simply write the date on a note or piece of paper. No sunglasses, No masks. Date must be w. Do not edit the photo after and type the date. The I'd should show first name, be valid (expiration date), verify age (at least birth year), and photo should match selfie.

    2. Work verification.

    - Work Info must match I'd and show company name / logo, Business card, work badge, pay stub, business license, Linkedin profile, etc. Are some examples of what clients have provided in the past.
    You just can't do this after 2024 is done. The new law makes us the target. And a felony at that. For most of us this is completely life changing. Of course they will keep copies of all of this. It would be their get out of jail card to hand over 400 guys for felony charges.

  6. #1168

    Requirements / Verification

    The verification for one of the agencies.

    Being complexity respectful here, not trying to start any arguments.

    I know some might not agree, but how do y'all feel about the requirements. I think they are quite heavy. That much info to get verified is insane. But in reality my fear is what do they do with all this info? LOL.

    If they hold on to it all it takes is just one breach and your info is all out. Work place, ID, etc.

    Wish there was a fee one could pay and just bypass all the requirements. I know it sounds odd but rather do that than go through all this.

    1. Selfie and I'd photo with date.

    - Selfie photo should be you holding your government issued I'd. In the same photo simply write the date on a note or piece of paper. No sunglasses, No masks. Date must be w. Do not edit the photo after and type the date. The I'd should show first name, be valid (expiration date), verify age (at least birth year), and photo should match selfie.

    2. Work verification.

    - Work Info must match I'd and show company name / logo, Business card, work badge, pay stub, business license, Linkedin profile, etc. Are some examples of what clients have provided in the past.

  7. #1167

    Yanni

    Quote Originally Posted by APlan  [View Original Post]
    I just had my first experience with Yanni and it was the opposite of what you describe. She isn't a perfect 10, but (IMO) she made up for it with amazing attitude and energy. She was fun and playful and the pampering was unlike anything I've had in NC before. I'll certainly be coming back as long as my experiences continue in that manner. I definitely got the impression she wants to give great service and stay in the area. She didn't mention any problems with her boss, but I also didn't ask. FWIW, comms were good on my end.
    I am guessing Yanni and her handler just had an off day. We all have those.

  8. #1166
    Quote Originally Posted by KingClean95  [View Original Post]
    Be prepared to provide your work I'd and Linkedin profile etc. I got an appointment with lulu after extensive screening, and I'm certain she is in her 50's. I'm a medical professional, and can see hints of plastic surgery, certain body parts don't lie. Turned me down immediately.

    Damage 350, with the potential someone using my work I'd to ransom me. I'm stupid.
    She has 87 reviews on the other site over the past 3 years and you are the first guy saying she is in her 50's. I don't know what your purpose is, but you are rediculous.

  9. #1165
    Quote Originally Posted by KingClean95  [View Original Post]
    Be prepared to provide your work I'd and Linkedin profile etc. I got an appointment with lulu after extensive screening, and I'm certain she is in her 50's. I'm a medical professional, and can see hints of plastic surgery, certain body parts don't lie. Turned me down immediately.

    Damage 350, with the potential someone using my work I'd to ransom me. I'm stupid.
    No way bro. I am an Asian in my early 30's and I saw Lulu 4 times over the past year so I know Lulu's age and she never had any plastic surgery. She is in her late 20's or early 30's. Are you sure you see the real Lulu? She is a petite girl with all-natural small Bs. Spinner body type. And her damage in DMV is 400, I don't know what's her damage in Raleigh.

  10. #1164

    Disappointing!

    Be prepared to provide your work I'd and Linkedin profile etc. I got an appointment with lulu after extensive screening, and I'm certain she is in her 50's. I'm a medical professional, and can see hints of plastic surgery, certain body parts don't lie. Turned me down immediately.

    Damage 350, with the potential someone using my work I'd to ransom me. I'm stupid.

    Quote Originally Posted by FoxIndc  [View Original Post]
    Lulu, one of my ATF, came to Raleigh and she told me last night that no one knows she is in Raleigh and asked me if I know how to let mongers know she came back to work, I really want to help her but I don't know which THREAD to post this info, I hope I'm not mistaken.

    Lulu is a very sweet girl, TRUE SPINNER, I saw her many times in the DMV area and she has many excellent reviews on another site. You can check their website and her review I'd posted there.

    Here is the website, https://sweatgirlsclub.com/ I checked their website, and there are 3 girls on the site, Lulu told me that all 3 girls are available now.

    Mary (Cojr) has stellar reviews in NYC as well..

  11. #1163

    Damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrdsb  [View Original Post]
    Just had a visit with Cojr, only booked HH just to feel it out but was there 50 minutes. Started with DFK before we could get to room. Undressed in room then to shower with some nice mutual soaping and BBBJ. Once in room more BBBJ with attention to the boys. On with cover. Cowgirl then k9 where I finished. Was past my HH and was getting dressed and she had me lay down and cuddled and asked if I wanted another shower which I declined. Dressed soon after. She is very beautiful and sweet. Looked better than pics. The whole thing felt like K agency but she is from China. They did ask for a puc of my I'd but I never sent it FWIW. I just ignored the request and continued the conversation.
    What was the damage?

  12. #1162

    Cojr

    Quote Originally Posted by FoxIndc  [View Original Post]
    Lulu, one of my ATF, came to Raleigh and she told me last night that no one knows she is in Raleigh and asked me if I know how to let mongers know she came back to work, I really want to help her but I don't know which THREAD to post this info, I hope I'm not mistaken.

    Lulu is a very sweet girl, TRUE SPINNER, I saw her many times in the DMV area and she has many excellent reviews on another site. You can check their website and her review I'd posted there.

    Here is the website, https://sweatgirlsclub.com/ I checked their website, and there are 3 girls on the site, Lulu told me that all 3 girls are available now.

    Mary (Cojr) has stellar reviews in NYC as well.

    Jojo is a new girl, I never see her before but Lulu told me Jojo is her friend so I guess her service is good too.

    Anyway, have fun guys, you won't be disappointed!
    Just had a visit with Cojr, only booked HH just to feel it out but was there 50 minutes. Started with DFK before we could get to room. Undressed in room then to shower with some nice mutual soaping and BBBJ. Once in room more BBBJ with attention to the boys. On with cover. Cowgirl then k9 where I finished. Was past my HH and was getting dressed and she had me lay down and cuddled and asked if I wanted another shower which I declined. Dressed soon after. She is very beautiful and sweet. Looked better than pics. The whole thing felt like K agency but she is from China. They did ask for a puc of my I'd but I never sent it FWIW. I just ignored the request and continued the conversation.

  13. #1161

    Yanni / Slater Rd

    I just had my first experience with Yanni and it was the opposite of what you describe. She isn't a perfect 10, but (IMO) she made up for it with amazing attitude and energy. She was fun and playful and the pampering was unlike anything I've had in NC before. I'll certainly be coming back as long as my experiences continue in that manner. I definitely got the impression she wants to give great service and stay in the area. She didn't mention any problems with her boss, but I also didn't ask. FWIW, comms were good on my end.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dcms18  [View Original Post]
    Yanni had started to fall off or the new handler sucks. Anyways last visit was rushed and was sent on my way within 30 minutes of session or right after completion of deed. No extras or backups. Seem rushed because handler is double booking appointments now. I can't recommend as much, maybe a bit of cooling off may help. Also Monday tried giving them another chance told me that 7 p was available and then then turn around and told me never mind that she was already booked.

    Anyways went to Slater Rd hotel based on a prior post. Seen girls on 3rd floor, there were 2 in the room auntie for sure close to 40 or plus. One tall one and smaller one with a tattoo of a rose on her chest. Went in for slimer taller one with some natural C cups, other girl stayed in room watching me go at it with other girl. Service was mechanical, CBJ, some kissing, a bit of moaning. I didn't feel rushed, but there was no extra TLC. Just service and go. I would probably try other girl next time her personality seems more freaky I'll report next time. The Girl I saw the handler said her name was coco.

  14. #1160
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Same group as the house that was shut down. Would not be surprised if it's under surveillance.
    I'm willing to bet the ages are more like 42 - 55.

  15. #1159
    Quote Originally Posted by Hummer5205  [View Original Post]
    Text: "3 flavors launched in Morrisville new house age 22-25, ready to have fun? ".

    Xxx-xxx-9789. Anyone try it out yet? I will probably hit this week unless I see a bad report.
    Same group as the house that was shut down. Would not be surprised if it's under surveillance.

    https://www.wral.com/story/warrant-v...eigh/21550509/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape