Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 79 of 556 FirstFirst ... 29 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 129 179 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 8327
The Best Rub in Vegas
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #7157
    So "Indego" texts me back w a location. I Google it- it's a dirty gas station.

    I want to fukk this girl, but I don't want to get robbed.

    I offered to Uber her to me. No reply.

  2. #7156

    Kelsey is still kicking

    Had to text a few numbers but Kelsey's old number works again the one ending 7918.

    This chick wasted my time hard. I told her I wanted sloppy seconds. She had scheduled a date for 4 I was supposed to be the 04XX. She's hosting Incall at Rio. She didn't tell me the other dude showed up late, she raised her price at the last minute and when I headed up to the room the guy was still loudly talking inside. Loud enough to hear down the hall about fent, hookers and cheating.

    Anyways I was horny so I waited 20 minutes. She didn't text back. I cancelled and she immediately replied once I cancelled. Service quality is trash and she wanted 175 lmao.

  3. #7155

    Tripps

    On my recent Vegas weekend I had Tripps come to my hotel for an outcall. She did not require that I send an Uber like many do, but asked that I reimburse her which was fair. She arrived more or less on time and was sober. As many have pointed out, she does have a habit (like a lot of girls in this business) but is upfront about it and did not partake while she was with me. I found her to actually be very sweet and passionate as well as really great in bed. She likes to kiss, enjoyed FIV while alternately tasting herself and wetting my fingers with her tongue. She gave one of the better BBBJs I've had in a while and rode CG like a champ. She has been hesitant about CIP since her "surprise" pregnancy, but I have been shooting blanks for years so she allowed a nice creampie finish. Her photos and listed rates are accurate. She may not be everyone's "cup of tea", but I thoroughly enjoyed her and would repeat.

  4. #7154

    Good for you but SMH

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    You went back a month to bring this post that was obviously written while intoxicated to start that shit over again?

    That is some serious grade A trolling.

    Don't do that shit again.

    A2

  5. #7153

    Kelsey

    Has anyone seen kelsey lately? I've been trying to get ahold of her to see her but no luck. If anyone has a new number or something lmk thanks.

  6. #7152

    Good

    Quote Originally Posted by NonyMouse  [View Original Post]
    I'm just over her posted limit and she enjoyed herself so I assume you'll be fine as long as you don't pull out some monster 13 inch cock.
    Sounds good yea I am over her posted limit but nowhere near a monster LOL hopefully she don't get strict on me if I ever do get ahold of her & see her LOL.

  7. #7151
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullbanger  [View Original Post]
    How strict is lynn with the size I read on her ads and she says she has a strict size limit just wondering.
    I'm just over her posted limit and she enjoyed herself so I assume you'll be fine as long as you don't pull out some monster 13 inch cock.

  8. #7150

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by NonyMouse  [View Original Post]
    Not going to post rates so just know you can negotiate with all of them.

    Indica.

    She's been on a downhill slide lately. Her actual service is still great, but life is clearly kicking her ass. If you do see her, have a room for her to shower and expect to listen to her talk nonstop for at least an hour before doing anything. Personally I don't think the pros outweigh the cons anymore which is a shame since she used to be a favorite of mine.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/174728833

    Alexis.

    She's available practically all the time which is nice. Service is just ok. She has an issue with her leg so just does one position. Looks like her pics and she's always wearing lingerie though she strips it off for the date. Her affordability and availability make her a good safe choice when you can't get hold of anyone else.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/174704074

    Kelly.

    She's another girl with her head in the clouds and comes with all the usual symptoms. She'll either take five minutes or five business days to respond to your texts, but if you catch her in a moment of clarity she can be fun. She's submissive and loves getting her face fucked. She'll do pretty much anything for the right amount, but she hates daty. Overall a nice girl but with a bad habit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/174519704

    Tasia and Kaitlyn.

    Saw these two for a double. I've seen tasia plenty of times, but this was my first time with Kaitlyn. She's a thin white girl, maybe mid-20's at the latest. Tasia always delivers for me, and Kaitlyn turned out to be a lot of fun as well. She says she has adhd and I believe it since she'd be twerking, taking selfies, and deepthroating my dick all in the span of a few minutes. I would highly recommend.

    Lyn.

    Someone else mentioned how she was nodding off in their car and I had the same experience, but things went great once we were in a room. She was as horny and enthusiastic as she comes across in her posts. She looked exactly like she does in her pictures with bright red hair. She sucks dick like she loves doing it and fucks just as well. Doesn't watch the clock either. She had my cum dripping out of her pussy and instead of getting cleaned up and dressed she asks if I can get hard again. 10/10, gold medal for her, she made her country proud that day.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/174716644
    How strict is lynn with the size I read on her ads and she says she has a strict size limit just wondering.

  9. #7149
    Quote Originally Posted by NonyMouse  [View Original Post]
    Not going to post rates so just know you can negotiate with all of them.

    Indica.

    She's been on a downhill slide lately. Her actual service is still great, but life is clearly kicking her ass. If you do see her, have a room for her to shower and expect to listen to her talk nonstop for at least an hour before doing anything. Personally I don't think the pros outweigh the cons anymore which is a shame since she used to be a favorite of mine.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/174728833

    Alexis.

    She's available practically all the time which is nice. Service is just ok. She has an issue with her leg so just does one position. Looks like her pics and she's always wearing lingerie though she strips it off for the date. Her affordability and availability make her a good safe choice when you can't get hold of anyone else.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/174704074

    Kelly.

    She's another girl with her head in the clouds and comes with all the usual symptoms. She'll either take five minutes or five business days to respond to your texts, but if you catch her in a moment of clarity she can be fun. She's submissive and loves getting her face fucked. She'll do pretty much anything for the right amount, but she hates daty. Overall a nice girl but with a bad habit.
    Awesome report. I am trying Lyn.

  10. #7148

    Good concise report my tunnel buddy

    I agree with all you say on each, great job, I never put rates either, they want to do their own negotiations.

    Quote Originally Posted by NonyMouse  [View Original Post]
    Not going to post rates so just know you can negotiate with all of them.

    Indica.

    She's been on a downhill slide lately. Her actual service is still great, but life is clearly kicking her ass. If you do see her, have a room for her to shower and expect to listen to her talk nonstop for at least an hour before doing anything. Personally I don't think the pros outweigh the cons anymore which is a shame since she used to be a favorite of mine.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/174728833

    Alexis.

    She's available practically all the time which is nice. Service is just ok. She has an issue with her leg so just does one position. Looks like her pics and she's always wearing lingerie though she strips it off for the date. Her affordability and availability make her a good safe choice when you can't get hold of anyone else.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/174704074

    Kelly.

    She's another girl with her head in the clouds and comes with all the usual symptoms. She'll either take five minutes or five business days to respond to your texts, but if you catch her in a moment of clarity she can be fun. She's submissive and loves getting her face fucked. She'll do pretty much anything for the right amount, but she hates daty. Overall a nice girl but with a bad habit.

  11. #7147
    Not going to post rates so just know you can negotiate with all of them.

    Indica.

    She's been on a downhill slide lately. Her actual service is still great, but life is clearly kicking her ass. If you do see her, have a room for her to shower and expect to listen to her talk nonstop for at least an hour before doing anything. Personally I don't think the pros outweigh the cons anymore which is a shame since she used to be a favorite of mine.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/174728833

    Alexis.

    She's available practically all the time which is nice. Service is just ok. She has an issue with her leg so just does one position. Looks like her pics and she's always wearing lingerie though she strips it off for the date. Her affordability and availability make her a good safe choice when you can't get hold of anyone else.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/174704074

    Kelly.

    She's another girl with her head in the clouds and comes with all the usual symptoms. She'll either take five minutes or five business days to respond to your texts, but if you catch her in a moment of clarity she can be fun. She's submissive and loves getting her face fucked. She'll do pretty much anything for the right amount, but she hates daty. Overall a nice girl but with a bad habit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/174519704

    Tasia and Kaitlyn.

    Saw these two for a double. I've seen tasia plenty of times, but this was my first time with Kaitlyn. She's a thin white girl, maybe mid-20's at the latest. Tasia always delivers for me, and Kaitlyn turned out to be a lot of fun as well. She says she has adhd and I believe it since she'd be twerking, taking selfies, and deepthroating my dick all in the span of a few minutes. I would highly recommend.

    Lyn.

    Someone else mentioned how she was nodding off in their car and I had the same experience, but things went great once we were in a room. She was as horny and enthusiastic as she comes across in her posts. She looked exactly like she does in her pictures with bright red hair. She sucks dick like she loves doing it and fucks just as well. Doesn't watch the clock either. She had my cum dripping out of her pussy and instead of getting cleaned up and dressed she asks if I can get hard again. 10/10, gold medal for her, she made her country proud that day.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/174716644

  12. #7146

    Ran into Kelsey Sunday 8/11

    At Venetian. She was there for outcall. She didn't have incall place as of Sunday. Supposedly also lost loser BF but who knows.

    If she had decent incall and lost creep bf, I'd be regular.

    Quote Originally Posted by MtMonger1  [View Original Post]
    Her problem is she stayed on fent and doesn't have stable living arrangements. When she has her Incall, it's great. If not she's bouncing between casinos with her suitcase bumming rooms and doing car dates. Wi-Fi is spotty and she uses texting apps.

    When you can link it's great. It's just linking is a ***** in itself.

  13. #7145
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullbanger  [View Original Post]
    Idk if I got the number wrong but I tried reaching out and nothing. Hopefully she didn't loose that one too LOL.
    Her problem is she stayed on fent and doesn't have stable living arrangements. When she has her Incall, it's great. If not she's bouncing between casinos with her suitcase bumming rooms and doing car dates. Wi-Fi is spotty and she uses texting apps.

    When you can link it's great. It's just linking is a ***** in itself.

  14. #7144
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBed  [View Original Post]
    Out of curiosity does anyone know what happened to lunalopez95? She disappeared and hasn't responded the last few times I've been in Vegas. Hasn't logged on to tna or a couple other sites in over a year. Soft drug user and was falling on tough times the last time we kicked it.
    I was wondering the same as well. Something didn't add up. It was hard for me to find good intel on her, but it didn't appear that her menu was wide open. I noticed one ad that was posted that said that she'd do BBFS for something like 30 bucks and there were a bunch of other menu items listed that she normally didn't offer. The ad was deleted shortly thereafter and she hasn't been heard from much since. I hope she's OK.

  15. #7143
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    Forget Kelsey just search her in this thread over the last few weeks she will devour you or at least that's what they say!
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kelsey-l...s-vegas-470799

    Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to check this BB beauty out when I get there. She looks fun.

    Beau.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape