Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 30814
-
08-08-24 06:57 #26164Senior Member

Posts: 72Ashley
I guess you missed mine too!
Originally Posted by TransAmGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-24 05:45 #26163Senior Member

Posts: 278Dm
I guess you missed mine. LOL.
Originally Posted by TransAmGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-24 22:31 #26162Senior Member

Posts: 432Tt
All DM'S answered except ashwink, your box is full.
Originally Posted by GentleButRough
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-24 20:20 #26161Senior Member

Posts: 173Care to.
Dm info to a brother.
Originally Posted by TransAmGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-24 19:06 #26160Senior Member

Posts: 76Inbox
Sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by AlexThag
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-24 11:02 #26159Senior Member

Posts: 107I sent you a PM
Totally my type. I appreciate it.
Originally Posted by TransAmGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-24 08:44 #26158Senior Member

Posts: 1710It's so damn unfair. Safer, cheaper, more beautiful and regulated. Men can actually partake in their God-given, human needs and not have their lives destroyed for it. America is dystopian in this matter.
Originally Posted by Ahmetyil75
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-24 03:04 #26157Senior Member

Posts: 243First lesson 101
First thing you should learn. Don't think with your little head.
Originally Posted by Serrbrak
[View Original Post]
When that happens (getting disrespectfully catfished), you are allowed to turn around and leave. Do not take out the money until you like what you see. Don't be an asshole, don't be rude. Just say "Not what I was looking for today".
They may talk a lot of shit, but it's not worth it. A $400 lesson learned.
And oh man! Just wait til you venture out to the latinas and asians.
-
08-07-24 00:41 #26156Senior Member

Posts: 430Mature redhead Jody
I tried seeing her two days ago. Jacked up teeth and she was shaking and as if on some drugs. I turned around and left.
Originally Posted by TenderK
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-24 23:45 #26155Senior Member

Posts: 432Utr (TT)
Got her info from a fellow monger, early 40's white spinner. Total fuckfest. Was a great time. She doesn't post but I have her permission to share her information with fellow senior members I won't post anymore details, you can work it out with her. She might be a walker trying to get off the streets.
-
08-06-24 23:00 #26154Senior Member

Posts: 284Same as well
Same here man. Trust me. Rome, London, Berlin name a few. Nothing will compare. Laws fuck up USA since 2017 I think. Clean up a lot of things.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
https://www.escortofitaly.com/Rome/Gallery - an agency I used when I was in Rome.
Shitt. Go to Colombia if you want to bang 10's for a hour. Where they charge less for a qv visit. Even Tijuana I would consider, have a girl come to your hotel https://www.musastj.net/models.
Market is way better outside of the USA for anyone in this hobby that has the opportunity to escape.
-
08-06-24 21:14 #26153Senior Member

Posts: 432That's Jody. All talk no action. Totally ghosted me after I finally pinned down a date. Maybe you will have better luck.
Originally Posted by TenderK
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-24 18:42 #26152Senior Member

Posts: 57Much appreciated! The gum job is the main reason I was curious, been wanting to mark that off the bucket list for awhile. And I like older models so sounds like a good option.
Originally Posted by ThrownC
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-24 17:56 #26151Senior Member

Posts: 30Everything becomes a felony for the buyer.
Originally Posted by BbLover88
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-24 16:51 #26150Senior Member

Posts: 82December
Wait what happens after December!?
Originally Posted by MmceStep
[View Original Post]
Also I agree I don't give that info out either, references are the way to go with screening if you have them. I have like 4 providers I see semi-regularly that I rotate between them asking for references when I need them to see somebody new.










Reply With Quote




